Chapter 43

I look behind to find the familiar Ravended hair, it was Tomioka who was holding Sanemi's wrist

I look behind to find the familiar Ravended hair, it was Tomioka who was holding Sanemi's wrist. I was confused for a moment, what was he doing? Did he came back for anything??? Did he heard us?

Sanemi turned his head towards him, he gritted his teeth :"OI! THE HELL YOU ARE DOING RAT FACE!!" He tried to free himself from Tomioka's grip.

Giyuu still looking at him with an emotionless face, he didn't care talking back to him. still silent, but what Giyuu doesn't know is that his silence and calm provoke Sanemi even more.

"OI YOU BASTARD,ARE U TRYING TO PUT A SHOW HERE?GET OUT OF HERE YOU USELESS DEPRESSED LONELY WATER BOY!"

Finally Giyuu decided to talk, and we wish he never did:"I am not depressed".

Both me and Sanemi looked at him with doted eyes.

"Your voices are too loud, and you are hurting a girl".

Soon Sanemi removed his hand from my collar and turned his attention to Giyuu.

"Oh I see now! YOU ARE TRYING TO ACT LIKE A HERO HERE! YOU TWO ARE THE MOST SHAMEFUL HASHIRA!TOO WEAK THAT YOU LET THAT DISGUSTING DEMON GILR CONTROLS YOUR SHITTY BRAINS!".

Sanemi pulled Giyuu's collar and looked at him with great hatred and signs of frightening anger on his face. As for Giyuu, he was not showing any emotions as if he did not care if this monster in front of him was going to kill him.

"Now You have two options, you idiot. Either leave as if you saw nothing, or your death will be on the line!". He soon pulled his sword.

"I am not going to attack you".Giyuu said simply.

Sanemi smirked:"Oh really! Because I will enjoy crushing you!" And before he could do anything I quickly punched his back from behind sending him flying towards the wall.

"UAAAAAGH!YOU HOE!".

I squeezed my eyes and looked at him with full hatred, he got the nerve , and someone needs to put him into his place.

"You have no right to judge me or Tomioka san for whatever we did, and yes we protected that demon with our life, and we are proud of that. And another thing .... ..DON'T YOU EVER STEP ANY CLOSER TO ME!DISGUSTING ANIMAL! "

I looked at him with a disgusted face, then turned to Giyuu, I quickly grabbed his hand.

"I don't want to stay around this trash, let's leave.".

"COME BACK AND FIGHT ME YOU COWARD!" But we ignore him....

Quickly we started running faster and dragging him along side.

Both Tomioka and (y/n) disappeared , leaving the wind hashira burning with his rage. Soon we arrived to clear area near the butterfly estate.

While I was panting:"UUG what a idiot,Giyuu san what were you doing? I thought you left".