Chapter 23

After Oyakata sama left,the rest of the Hashira stood there staring at me,I smiled at them.they looked so strong.

A pink haired girl with green eyes said cheerfully:"Ehhh!!,I will start first,my name is Kanroji Mitsuri,the love hashira!you are so cute! Can we be friends?".

I smiled at her,she looked so cute and adorable,but I can see that her body is really strong.

"It's my pleasure to be your friend Mitsuri .". She looked so happy.

"Ehhhh! Really! That's great,you can come to my estate!we can talk and do a tea party!!!kyaaa!" She is so adorable and nice

Then a man with a very tall, broad-shouldered, and  with lightly-tanned skin and white hair spoke.

"And I am Uzi Tengen,a former shinobi,the sound hashira and the most flashy man here,and I am a god actually!" He said with a pride smile.

I was confused:"ummm.....god of what??".

He smirked:"Good question! I am the God of Festivals! And I think that you are not flamboyant enough!".

I was confused,why should I be flamboyant?:"umm,ok".

A young man with long bright yellow hair with red streaks akin to flames along with two shoulder-length bangs and two chin-length bangs on the side of his head, black forked eyebrows, and golden eyes that fade to red, came to me.he grinned.

"And I am Rengoku Kyojuro,the flame hashira,nice to meet you (y/n) san, you are the sun breathing user,I have heard about it, All breathing techniques are derived from it,you must be really strong!".he said loudly.

I blushed :"nice to meet you Kyojuro san,it's nothing really." I looked away feeling embarrassed.

Mitsuri admired:"kyaa!she is really shy!"

A petite young woman with a slender build, and a pale complexion and large, compound-like eyes that lack pupils, only a haze of gradient purple,  She has black wavy hair that fades to dark purple, styled at the back of her head into a flat yakai-maki bun,she talked to me.

"And I am Kocho Shinobu,the insect Hashira.Nice to meet you (y/n) (l/n),I hope we could be friends,I am the owner of the Butterfly estate.".she smiled,she have a sweet voice,but I could see that her body is too weak to kill a demon,how did she manage to be hashira?.

I nodded:" it's my pleasure shinobu san".

The next one who introduced his self was  a man with a powerfully built and extremely muscular. He has spiky black hair and a prominent scar running horizontally across his forehead. He was also blind , he has white eyes with no visible irises or pupils. Wow! how could  he became a hashira ! He is really strong! The strongest one here.

"I am Hemijema Gyomei,the Stone hashira,it's my pleasure to meet you".

So he Is the stone hashira,the one who is training Genya!.