Chapter 35

"Do you have any sort of relationship with the water hashira?".

Obanai asked out of nowhere, I was taken back by his question. I mean what does he mean?.

Suddenly Mitsuri came to us running.

"(Y/n) chan!! Iguro san!!! You guys are here!".

"Hello kanroji san" said obanai blushing while looking away.

I smiled "hello Mitsuri, what are you doing here?".

She smiled and sat with us:"I was looking for you in the Butterfly estate, but they told me you are here, I wanted to spend some time with you. What are you doing here with Iguro san?".

I chuckled:"well I was working here, trying to fix the mess, then Iguro san came to me and helped here that's why".

She grinned :"kyaaa! Iguro san! You are really nice " she admired him while he wasn't looking at her. He is shy as well like Genya, I smiled.Then Mitsuri looked at me confused

"Ari?(y/n) chan... why are wearing Tomioka san's haori???".

"Well he gave it to me because it was cold here that's why".

She admired happily:"Kyaaa! That's so cute! Tomioka san is a real gentleman!that's so lovely, I think he's in love with you! Don't you think that too Iguro san???".

Obanai titled his head  while Kaburamaro hissed .

I blushed hard, a feeling of embarrasment flowing in my viens.

"W-what? What do you mean? This is impossible,you must be wrong, I mean it's common for men to help ladies that's why.".

Mitsuri smiled :"No I think he likes you, You see, when I started training with all of us, he also came and joined us as well, he had never done that before, I saw him many times looking at you, kyaaa! I think a new love will be blossom,I am so excited !!!". Mitsuri started her fantasy love.

"Ehhhh! Giyuu and (y/n)! You are going to be a great couple!! I never thought that Tomioka san will like someone, but the power of love is real!! Kyaaa!!". Iguro looked at her confused.

"That rat face and (y/n) together? Omg this is insane".

"W-waid...No...No... you are definitely wrong... me and Giyuu san are only friends... I don't know if he ever consider me like one of his friends, so we are just a partners that's it!!!.... don't think like that Mitsuri... this is embarrassing!". I was training to hide my blush.

Mitsuri looked at me:" really? It's fine (y/n) chan! You don't have to be embarrassed, this is amazing!! Just give yourself a chance, what do you think Iguro san? Are they not suitable for each other??".

He said "I don't know, maybe."

He thought:"Absolutely no!!"

I sighed:"No Mitsuri san, you don't understand, there is nothing between us, he is just a nice man who helped me that's it.... please don't tell him this, I don't want him to be uncomfortable.".