Chapter 38

When (y/n) left the headquarters,the wind hashira left too, he went towards his estate,he was fuming with anger and nerve, His jaw and some of his bones were broken, and drops of blood were coming out of his nose and mouth. He was in a miserable condition, but he didn't care because he just wanted to get away before he did something he would regret later. He just wanted to vent his anger. When he arrived home, he saw (y/n) talking to someone from afar, it's was just a Kakushi member.

"(Y/n) sama, Our master requires you to come immediately".

He turned to see Sanemi glaring at them with a hatred look.

The kakushi member started trembling.

"Sh-Shi-Shinazugawa sama, Our--mater......" he cut him off.

"Shut up! I know ,Get out from here". The kakushi member bowed to them and left quickly.

Sanemi stand there Sending a death glare at (y/n) ,(y/n) looked at him with the same galre, narrowing her eyes,The place was silent, and the two of them wanted to say a lot of things, but no one dared to say anything.

Soon (y/n) turned around at start walking towards the master house, leaving The wind hashira by himself.

"Tsk,.....She has become very strong,this is bad, really bad". Then he went towards their master.

I was kneeling infront I was bent over the balcony, waiting for Oyakata-sama, and I felt Sanemi walking towards me. I didn't even bother to look at him.

He knelt beside me without saying a word,Suddenly Oyakata sama came in. With Amane holding his hand. He titled his head.

"what a beautiful day , isn't my children".

I said before Sanemi:"Yes it is,it's going to be a beautiful days as long as you are here with us Oyakata sama".I smiled, feeling kind of victory because I beat him.

Oyakata sama smiled:"Arigato (y/n) san, well I assume that you know why I call you here".

We looked down feeling kind of tensed.

"My children, you are aware that we are here together for one goal which is killing all demons and saving humanity, despite the fact that each one of us has a reason to join us,but as long as we are here, we should help each other".

I said :"I am aware of that Oyakata sama, and I know that our goal here to save innocent people from demons, that's why I was ignoring my fellow hashira bulling me all the time,But patience has its limits, and insulting my mentor is an unforgivable mistake that I cannot ignore, so I did what any person who is insulted would do"

"Excuse me Oyakata sama,but I believe that the Hashira must undergo several standards before they can be organized, but this girl is difficult for me to accept, as she is still very far from being a Hashira".