Chapter 21

I sighed,finally he is dead

I sighed,finally he is dead.he was really strong!He was using a whole forest to serve him. It's a genius trick.

"Are you ok?" I asked the slayers while checking them,some of them were badly injured,while others was only have broken bones.

"Thank you so much for saving us,Hahira sama" one of them said.

"Um ,no I am not a hashira,I am just a Mizunoto rank".I scratched the back of my head.

A girl said:"really?but you are so strong ,you have killed a kizuki!".

I smiled:" it's my duty,come on the kakushi will arrive soon,you will be fine!i will look around for any survivors".

Two slayers came with me, their injuries weren't very serious. We started walking and searching everywhere and looking for any one around the forest, we reached the edge of the forest and found no one but some corpses.we turned towards the forest to go back until I heard a voice screaming.

"HELP!HELP!Ughhhh".

"Omg!look up!!"one of them said

I looked up!my eyes wided!it was the same male slayer that I have found the first,he was hanging on the leg of a huge bird in the sky. Hey, that's not a bird. It's a demon.

That demon looked like a huge black bat! I could feel that it was powerful too! Oh my God, what is happening in this sinister place? I should save that boy first,I mustn't let him near the woods. The others are wounded. I have to lure him away. I looked at the two slayers:

"go now to the others,I will distract him,take every one and leave quickly!" They nodded and left

I yelled:"OI!YOU UGLY DEMON!I WILL KILL YOU!!".

He looked down:"eh! What a brave and clumsy girl!You will have the honor of dying because of the greatest lower moon five!". Again with moons! I had enough of them.

I used my ability to see the transparent world. This demon's weak point is not his neck.But his wings,what a strong demon,I am sure he killed a lot of slayers just like that!

He flew towards me with se still carrying the boy. He is very fast. I jumped from the tree with my sword.I took a long breath.

"Sun breathing,Seventh form: Beneficent Radiance!"

I spiraled into the air while performing a swirling slash upwards to strike the target. His wings.

I quickly cut his wings then His legs as well to free the boy. He fall down

The bat demon start screaming and shaking.

"AHHHHHH!WHAT WAS THAT!!I CAN'T REGENERATE!IAM DAYING!I AM DAYING!!!" Soon he faded away!. What a pain.....

"Hey!are you alright!I told you to go somewhere safe!".

He cough ,he was really tired:"I tired,*cough* but he caught me .A-Arigato A-AGain".