Chapter 08

While (y/n) was sleeping, Genya looked at her,he felt guilty,he felt bad about her,She was always waiting for him and his brother,She did many things to them,but his brother is not the same person.

He didn't know how he is going to face (y/n) again,when she will ask him about his brother.

What is he going to say to her next time she asks him why he's no longer the same person that she knew? He can't lie to her every time. Because he lied to her about his brother, but on the other hand he can't tell her the truth, he can't tell her that Sanemi has changed a lot and he doesn't care about them at all.

When Genya meet Sanemi for the first time after all this time,he treat him like a shit,he got angry and push him away saying that he had no brother.

Sanemi has become even more angry and irritable, incredibly rude and mean, indifferent to the feelings of others, he hates everyone around him, his behavior has become more brutal and insane.

He became hard-hearted,when he saw his brother for the first time, he pushed him away and shouted at him that he didn't have any brother and to leave the Demon Slayer corps,And every time Genya tries to get close to him, he gets angry, brutal, and cruel, and hurts Genya in any way to make him leave.

This made Genya more sad and suffering, he just wanted to apologize to his brother for what he said that day. Because his brother hates him now for what he said without regard for his feelings.

Genya didn't know what to do,(y/n) still think that Sanemi is the same caring person like he used when he was a child,He knew that (y/n) has feelings for Sanemi,but Sanemi did no longer care.

"Aniki, please listen to me". I begged

"OI YOU BRAT !leave me alone!a weak like you is not my brother!". Sanemi growled angrily.

"But Ni-chan,I want to apologize,I want to be with you! What about (y/n) chan? She was waiting for you every day and you didn't show up?please at least pay her a visit..."

Before Genya could speak, fist hit him in his stomach, sending him flying.

Genya gasped,blood coming out of his mouth.Sanemi was boiling with anger.

"HOW DARE A WEAK LIKE YOU TELLING ME WHAT SHOULD I DO.KNOW YOUR PLACE,AND TELL THAT PATHETIC BITCH I DON'T GIVE A FUCK!" Then he left.

Genya didn't believe what Sanemi had just say,He used to love (y/n) and care about her.

He didn't have the heart to tell (y/n) the truth,she is kind and sensible and that will break her heart, he can't hurt her.

But he can't lie to her forever.she had to know soon or later.

Genya visited (y/n) every time he had the chance, and every time she asked him about Sanemi and why he hadn't visited yet.

(Y/n) Pov:

"Ni Genya,are you hiding something form me ?".

Genya looked away :"N-No, I don't know what are you talking about ?".

I sighed:"Genya.I know,you can't fool me each time,I konw there is something that you are not telling me about?why Sanemi didn't came back at all?".

"Because he is a hashira and....".

"Then before he became a hashira,like you ,why didn't he visit us at all, not even a single letter."

Genya gulped,she was right,there no way that he can lie to her.

I felt that Genya was nervous and reluctant to say something, what is he hiding from me?Whenever I ask him about Sanemi's condition, he gets nervous and his facial features change.

"Please Genya,tell me. I don't know what's going on between you and Sanemi,aren't we a family?".

He looked down sadly,he was trying to choose his words

"(y/n) chan....... Aniki doesn't want to visit you."

I was surprised by his answer:" What? B-But why?"

He sighed:"Let's Say..... Aniki changed, He still hates me after that incident, he doesn't want to talk to me at all, he doesn't want me to be a demon slayer,he refused to train me, no matter how hard I try to get close to him he always pushes me away. He has changed a lot, he is not the same person we used to know from childhood". He was about to cry.

My eyes got wide,Not believing what I just heard.

"No, it's not true,Sanemi will never hates you! He cares about you a lot.".

"I am sorry (y/n), but this is the truth.... I try to give him your letter and the gift,but he thrown them away,saying that he doesn't need anything from us.I am really sorry (y/n) but you have to know."

I felt like a stab in my heart,why would Sanemi do that! Aren't we his family as well?No no this is wrong,He promised me that he will return and never leave us. He promised that he will protect his brother. And now he s hurting him!What's the meaning of all of this ?.No . I refuse to believe, I need to talk to Sanemi .

"Genya.I need to see Sanemi ". I said

His eyes got wide:"What ! No (y/n) chan, you don't understand! He is not the same person, he is no longer nicer to others, he became furious and rude, I am afraid that he will hurt you! "

"But I need to meet him,maybe he is having a bad time or maybe he needs some help .I will try to convince him,please Genya, I know he will listen to me.I am sure."

Genya was scared :"but (y/n) chan ,I am scared that he will hurt you.".

"Don't worry Genya,just let me see him. And I will try my best to talk to him,after all we are his family,right?".

Genya finally agreed, he was happy because perhaps there is a glimmer of hope that Sanemi will be convinced and accept him as his brother again.

But on the other hand,he was worried about (y/n) chan, she didn't see his Aniki for a long time, that's why she is confident like that,(y/n) haven't seen how Sanemi has become yet.

He hoped that everything will be ok.

Next day,me and Genya left the village and headed towards Sanemi's whereabouts. The journey took two days. With the help of the Genya's crow, They arrived at the village guarded by Sanemi.

I was a little excited because after such a long time I finally got to meet Sanemi.I wonder what he looks like now, but I'm nervous because of what Genya said, I hope that's not true. I brought him a box of Ohagi. His favorite food.

It was evening, and we continued walking until we reached an empty road with no one. From a distance, I saw someone walking.

"Caw,caw it is him, Shinazugawa san" the crow.

"Ok , he is here.Genya stay here ok and don't let him see you, I will talk to him alone". I told Genya and he nodded.

I took a deep breath , and I walked towards him. Soon I reach him from behind.

"Sanime san" I called him smiling.

Then he turned around ......

💖 Taisho secrets💖

▶ Genya's crow told (y/n) that Genya didn't have a girlfriend yet because he got to shy .which caused (y/n) to giggled.

▶ Genya swears that he will not bring the snitching crow again!.