Chapter 25

I smiled:"I will help you Genya"

He looked at me smiling lightly:"thank you (y/n) chan,I am really happy to have you with me!".

I patted his head:"I am here for you always,if you need anything I will help you for sure!I know you have potential,you can do great things".

He nodded,we looked at the sky,it was so beautiful,me and Genya felt kind of nostalgia.....

Next day,I got up early. I changed my clothes and took my sword. I went outside and opened the door. At the same time the wind hashira opened his estate door too. Our houses are facing each other. He looked at me with hatred and closed the door forcefully. I ignored him and headed to the headquarters. Where all the Hashira gathered.

I saw all of them except Muichiro,they were training together.I noticed Giyuu standing away from everyone Muichiro was on a mission.

Kyojuro was the first who greeted me

"Oh (y/n) san! Ohayo!I hope you had a great morning!!!".

I smiled:"ohayo Kyojuro san,yes I did".

Mitsuri said:"(y/n) chan looks kawai today!!".

"So (y/n) san! Are you excited to train with us!!!" He said cheerfully.

"Yeah,I would like to".

Kyojuro grinned:"in that case,Let's challenge each other. It would be an honor for me to challenge the holder of the Sun Breathing technique".

I smiled,he has a high fighting spirit.

Suddenly I heard the most annoying idiot talking:"Huh? Are you going to fight a weak pathetic Rengoku? You are better than that".

All the hashira was surprised.but they know that Sanemi is always like that.

"Shinazugawa san! He is so rude as usel" admired Mitsuri.

I didn't say anything to him.

"It will be my pleasure Kyojuro san,let's fight". I stood facing Kyojuro.

Kyojuro smiled,he was happy that (y/n/) was unaffected by his comrade's words.

We stood facing each other,everyone was watching us.

Uzi spoke:"Ichi, Ni,san! Goo!!!".

I quickly grabbed my sowrd and run towards Rengoku,I hit my sword directly with his before he swung it,his katana was dropped. Of course, all of this happened in one very quick movement.

All the hashira was surprised about (y/n), they were amazed by her speed, she was so fast that she did not let her opponent swing his sword.

Sanemi was shocked too,since when that girl learn to use a sword!!!What's happening here!

"EEhh!!! That was a flamboyant attack!!! I like it!!" Uzi Grinned.

"That's ture! I am impressed (y/n) san! You are really very fast! I'm so excited now, why don't we fight now using breathing techniques!!"