Chapter 20

"CAW,CAW,you have a mission (y/n),go the north,there is village,a demon is roaming there,Caw caw" (c/n) [caw name] said

"Hai i am going.Omg it's my first mission, i am excited".

I quickly changed my clothes into the demon slayer  black uniform,I put my red haori and took my Nichirin sword[which was hard to take it from Haganezuka since he was admiring a lot].

I bowed :"thank you Urokodaki sama,for everything,I hope we will meet soon".

"You are welcome here anytime (y/n) san,go now and help innocent people. use your strength and be proud".

I nodded smilling,than I head towards the village,While Mei was running with me.she decided to follow me everywhere.

I got there. Before sunset. I went straight to a small restaurant. I sat at the table and ordered ramen. Then I heard people talking from the next table.

"I have heard They found yesterday another victim".

"How awful!How long will this nightmare end? I am so afraid for my children.".

"Why don't we get together and kill this monster, whoever it is?".

"No! A group of men said the same things and they went missing".

Hum,so they are talking about the demon here.I quickly went to them.

"Excuse me gentilmen,I have heard you talking about some crime here,please can you tell me what happened?".

They looked tensed:"well young lady,In our village, scary things happen .every day we find several dead bodies,especially girls.".

"A monster kills them without mercy. The strangest thing is that it rips the skin off their heads and completely removes their hair.It's really terrifying".

I felt bad about those people.this is definitely a demon

"Young lady you should be careful".

"Don't worry,I will". Then I left the restaurant.

It was night time,No one was outside. Everyone is afraid to go out at night here.I started running between the alleys looking for the demon. Until I heard a girl screaming. I ran quickly and felt a terrifying aura.The demon here is near.

Suddenly I found the demon.she was an ugly female with a pale skin and a long dark green hair,it smells disgusting..

In her hand was the skin of a head with long hair.it must belonge to a random girl.  And her other hand is trying to cut off the skin of the girl's head while she was screaming.

I grabbed my sword quickly,and run forward.

"Sun breathing,eight form:Sunflower thrust!".I used a singular thrust utilizing the tip of my katana to cut her arm.