Chapter 04

After a long day in the fields ,(y/n) finished her work and went out of the field, she Saw Sanemi and Genya waiting for her pulling a cart

After a long day in the fields ,(y/n) finished her work and went out of the field, she Saw Sanemi and Genya waiting for her pulling a cart .It seems that they finished their chores as well.

They start walking towards their houses while talking .

"Ni-chan , did you hear that man and what he said ?" Genya asked.

Sanemi shook his head :" No I was busy,what did he said ?"

"he said that they found his neighbor killed , and he was sure that it was by a demon !".

Demons, those creatures that bring death with them wherever they go, those creatures that feed on human bodies, those terrifying creatures that only wander at night and kill people and children. These rumors are spread in the village...

(Y/n) has heard about them before from the villagers, some of them believe their existence and some of them don't. (Y/n) has never seen any demons before, so she isn't sure if they really exist or are just myths...

Sanemi looked at his brother: "Ha? demons?I don't think they even exist."

"but Ni-chan ,villagers said that there is a lot of people went missing and killed by them !" Genya said worried

"Genya .It's just a myth invented by adults to make children sleep early at night and not try to go out. What do you say (y/n) chan ? Do you believe in demons ?"

"I don't know,I never meet anyone before so I am not sure,but there is a lot of criminal outside killing and kidnapping people and children" (y/n) said.

"that's right .Genya see there is no things to be afraid , let's go home mum should came back soon ."

Genya smiled :" hai Ni chan !".

After we arrived we say goodbye and (y/n) went to her cabin.

(Y/n) POV :

I went to my bed and I tried to sleep , but unfortunately I couldn't,I wasn't uncomfortable at all,I feel like something bad is going to happen but I didn't know what. My stomach was hurting me and there is a heavy weight in my chest..

I tried to ignore it all and close my eyes , saying that I must be ill or something . But I couldn't sleep. Down will came up soon.

I went towards the window looking at the moon , it was so beautiful and calming , maybe this would help me sleeping .

I noticed that the lights of all the houses are turned off except for Sanemi's house, so maybe they are still awake this late, but why? Is it not their habit to stay up at this time? Maybe they also can't sleep like me...

Suddenly I noticed someone standing in front their door , it was like a woman ... is she ... Miss Shinazugawa ? But wait... I feel a horrible aura around her , no no something is wrong.

Suddenly that woman break inside of the house , I heard a loud scream and the lights went out. I gasped and jumped out the window quickly towards the house. But what I saw was a scene enough to cause a strong shock to me....

I saw Genya crying and screaming and his brothers lying on the ground and covered in blood. I looked at the horror of the scene with wide eyes, not believing what happened. I felt terrible pain in my heart, then I screamed.

" Shuya ! Sumi ! Hiroshi !!! Taiko !! " I went to them chaking them trying to help them , but they didn't move at all , they were so cold , no no please wake up !! I tried to shake them but nothing was coming out of them , they were dead !!

I was breathing hard couldn't believe what's going on ! This could be a nightmare ! I looked at Genya who is holding baby Koto tring to wake him up ! He was covered in blood too.

I screamed tears in my eyes :" Genya !!! W--What's happened !! W--where is Sanemi ??? W--where is your mum !!! "

" Ni-chan '.... HE IS OUT!! HE WENT OUT AFTER THE BEAST !!!! " Genya yelled crying.

I started to shiver, I felt a great pain in my heart as if it would stop at any moment, everyone is dead and they have no voice, their blood is everywhere, what happened? Who killed them? Is he a criminal? What ruthless beast would kill them like this....

I felt horrible,I didn't know what to do !! The siblings are dead covered in their blood , Genya is crying and yelling to his brothers , Sanemi and their mum are missing !! tears falling down i was so scared .

Suddenly, Genya got up and ran out screaming " NI-CHAN !!!! NI-CHAN !!! OKASAN !!!OKASAN!!!"

I quickly got up and run with Genya looking for Sanemi , we looked everywhere , until I glimpsed standing ...

I yelled :" SANEMI !!!!" And we keep running until we reach him...

He was covered in blood , there was some injuries in his face, he was holding a butcher knife , he was looking with wide eyes not saying a word .

I looked down to see Miss Shinazugawa ......dead . I gasped and put my hand over my mouth in shock.I froze! My heart hurt so much I couldn't move.

Genya went to his dead mother and huged her crying and screaming

" OKASAN !OKASAN !! WHY !! WHY DID YOU KILLED HER!! WHY DID YOU KILLED HER !!! WHY!! YOU MURDERER !YOU MURDERER !!"

Soon her body start to fade when the sun rose .

Sanemi was still standing , shocked not saying anything , while Genya was still screaming . I couldn't help but I cired , first it was the siblings and know their mother .

Why ? Just why ? Everything was great ? Why did they have to die ?!
They were innocent people ? Who did that ?

... this is nightmare ! Please god let it be a nightmare . Once I woke up I will find them alive . Right ?

It's hurt , it's hurt so much , seeing your beloved ones dead in front of you . And you can't do anything to bring them back alive....

After that cursed day .... everything is going to change..

To be continued ......