Chapter 19

"CAW,CAW,Shinazugawa sama,you have a new mission,go to north, a strong demon is there

"CAW,CAW,Shinazugawa sama,you have a new mission,go to north, a strong demon is there.CAW,CAW".

He smirked:"finally I will have some fun".

He quickly start running,he reached the forest,it was night time,he narrowed his eyes trying to find the demon.he hoped it will be an uppermoon.

He was running fast looking around,until he felt the demon nearby.he narrowed his eyes and quickly attacked him. He

"COME HERE YOU FILTHY!". Then the demon come out and started attacking him. Sanemi purposely injured him self.soon the demon drooled

"OH YOU LIKE THAT!I AM MARETCHI,IT'S DELUSIONS FOR YOU BLOOD,COME HERE YOU BASTERD".

The demon couldn't hold his self and get distracted,Soon the wind hashira cut his head off.

"tsk,what a pain in ass".he turned around to look for any survivors,He spotted some dead bodies lying on the ground, he quickly went to see if they were alive or not. Suddenly he saw a girl on the ground.with the same (h/c) hair.

His eyes wided,he saw (y/n) bleeding.

"(Y/n).....(y/n) !"

She looked at him sadly,tears were falling.she whispered

"S-Sanemi san .....*cough* w-why did you.... why did you..... hurt me? *cough* I hate you.....you are.... the worst...... " she was dead now.

" I am sorry (y/n),I am sorry,".

He started screaming...

"Shinazugawa san! Shinazugawa san!!!". He suddenly opened his eyes to see Kocho shaking him.

"WHAT THE FUCK!".he started patting.

"Shinazugawa san? Are you alright? ".

He looked at her shocked:"where am I ? How did I get here????".

"You are in my estate,the kakushi found you unconscious,you fought a strong demon.I am happy you are safe".

He looked at her angrily,he got up quickly and left,she tries to stop him but he was stubborn.. then he left.

She put her hand on her chin:"humm... I wonder who is (y/n) ?"....

I was walking towards Urokodaki sama's house holding a bag,And my crow soars in the sky and follows me.

Once I reached the house,I sensed another presence was here. I knocked on the door. Until he opened it.

I smiled :"Urokudaki sama!I am happy to see you! I have passed the final selection".

He quickly hugged me:"(y/n) san,I am proud of you! I am gald to see you safe and sound". I felt warm inside.

We went inside the house,I noticed there is a young man sitting on the tatami floor. He has black hair of uneven lengths that sticks up in tufts around his head, His bangs fall over his eyes in an uneven fringe. His eyes are sharp and moderately large, their irises a deep sapphire that fades to a lighter blue and their pupils a bluish-black, and are framed by thin  eyebrows.he was wearing a mismatched haori,and the demon slayer uniform.