Chapter 39

Days passed since (y/n) and Sanemi's fight,no one said a word about them, Neither of them had come to the training ground since that day, perhaps they were trying to avoid each other, that's what the others thought

Days passed since (y/n) and Sanemi's fight,no one said a word about them, Neither of them had come to the training ground since that day, perhaps they were trying to avoid each other, that's what the others thought. and They still don't understand why Sanemi hates (y/n) so much.

It is known to the Demon Slayer Corps that the Wind Hashira is not a friendly person at all. He is always angry and irritable, but he respects his fellow Hashira a lot. Well, except for Giyuu, he hates him too, but no one actually knows why he hates (y/n). The reason is mysterious, and it is as if they are hiding a lot of secrets.

"So what do you think? It has been a while since they joined us here, Tengen said.

"They are probably avoiding each other,I went to (y/n)'s estate yesterday,and she said that she won't train with as as long as Shinazugawa is here too".Kocho said.

Mitsuri said worried:"eh? This makes me really sad, I wonder why Shinazugawa treats (y/n) like that? did she did something to him??".

Gyomei said:"I believe they used to know each other".

All the hashira looked at him confused.

"What do you mean?" Iguro said.

Gyomei was silent for a while then he finally said:"When the sun hashira joined us, the first thing Shinazugawa said was :"what are you doing here?" So that's mean they know each other,plus (y/n) and Genya are really close to each other, and that explains that the three of them used to be closer".

The hashira was surprised to hear that,They never thought that (y/n) and Sanemi had a relationship before. All they saw was hatred, stubbornness, and nervousness, as if they were enemies.

"Eh! How sad,what kind of relationship they used to have,and what happened to them??" The pink haired girl asked.

The hashira didn't know what to say,until Kyojuro said

" Why don't we try to make them get along?? Sounds like a great idea?".

Tengen said:"It's a flashy idea! But I don't think it's possible,those guys would kill each other if they get any closer!".

"That's right, as long as I want my fellow comrades to get along and be friendly, But we cannot interfere in their privacy. We do not know what exactly happened between them, so we have no right to interfere in the matter". Kyujoro said.

Gyomei added:"Namu Amida butsu, Oyakata sama will be disappointed if those two keep acting like that.".

Out of Nowhere Someone said:"Then why don't we makes them go to a mission together?".

All the hashira looked at the one who said that,it was Muichiro who was still looking at the sky,everyone was confused how the Mist Hashira joined talking to them,it's not like he cares or anything.