Chapter 37

"What did you just said?".

For the first time, since (y/n) became a hashira has responded to Sanemi. Everyone was surprised, because (y/n)had always ignored Sanemi's words and bullying her, but for the first time, things were different now.

(Y/n) stood up, and looked at Sanemi with a a wide eyes full of anger and hatred, she was kind of scary.

The Hashira suddenly felt a great pressure. The aura around her became even more terrifying, to the point that Mitsuri started trembling. Everyone stopped what they were doing and stared at (y/n) and Sanemi.

Sanemi also felt the same terrifying aura. He was also surprised that (y/n) responded to him this time. But he was brave enough to challenge her.

"OH what a scary ! I said your trainer or whatever is just an idiot! How can he train someone like you! This is why the level of demon slayers has declined!".

I looked at Sanemi with a wide eyes, I felt a great anger! I just saw red! I clenched my fists and I Yelled.

"ENOUGH!!!" With a great Speed I run towards him and before he could respond, I hit his face with great force, making him fall to the ground.

He fall down on the ground, while touching his nose, he was bleeding so bad. The hashira gasped, because of her speed, and how she hit the wind hashirs so bad.

Sanemi growled, blood coming out of his nose.He got up

"You!!! HOW DARE YOU.....AAAAAAA"
He received another blow, it was so fast that he could not feel its attack,he looked up to see (y/n) with a dark expression, her face was so scary.she pointed her finger at him

"You! You have the guts to insult my mentor....!How dare you! How dare you insult my trainer!!! You think this is funny right!! I WILL KILL YOU!!!".

"SHUT UP YOU FILTHY ......!!!".

(Y/n) started attacking Sanemi with a blinded speed! She hit his on his stomach so bad,some of his bones were broken.

He tries to attack her but no vail, she kicked his legs with a strong kick causing him to fall down. When he fell, (y/n) kicked him so hard that she broke both of his feet! Sanemi could never keep up with her.he tried to get up but he couldn't.He screamed and growled, then she looked at him.

She smirked:"what's wrong? Can't you stand? what happened to your ego? Always bragging about your strength! But right now you look like a pathetic bastard".

He gritted his teeth:"You!, You will pay for this".

(Y/n) stood in front of him:"really? I would like too" with a swift move, she used her leg to kick his jaw.causing him to yell and fall down, then she bent down and squeezed his neck. He felt hard to breath

"Let me just show you what my trainer taught me.... you think because I never talked back to you that I am afraid of you? Tsk, you are wrong, but you are just a pain". I kept kiching him while squeezing him tightly.