Chapter 26

After Tomioka and (y/n) left,the rest kept chatting

Mitsuri:"I hope (y/n) chan and Tomioka will be ok".

Kyojuro smiled:"don't worry about them Mitsuri,they will be fine,plus (y/n) chan is the holder of the sun breathing,so she will kill any strong demons".

Sanemi got annoyed:"tsk,that pathetic is just a weak".

All the hashira looked at him surprised.Shinobu looked at him angrily.

"Shinazugawa san,you were so rude to her today!What's your problem with her???".

Kyojuro added:"That's right,since her first day,you bullied her with no reason,she is our fellow hashira,and you should respect her???".

He narrowed his eyes angrily:"that pathetic girl is just a scum,I don't consider her a hashira at all"

Obanai added:"I don't trust her at all".

Mitsuri looked at them worried:"but (y/n) chan is a nice girl,I don't understand why don't you trust her".

Obanai looked at her:"just be careful around her kanroji san".

Mitsuri frowned:"poor (y/n) chan, she will have some problems with Iguro san and Shinazugawa san".

After the crow's call,I quickly headed towards where Oyakata-sama was.I found Tomioka there sitting,I hunched over the tatami floor next to him,I was kind of tensed.

Oyakata-sama entered.We both bowed in respect to him.

He smiled and talked with his calming voice:"my children,I am happy to see you again Tomioka san and (y/n) san".

Both me and Giyuu said :"Arigato" at the same time.

He smiled:"I have a mission for you both.There is a village suffering from the presence of many powerful demons, which have killed many people.I want you both to go and eliminate her".

Giyuu said bluntly" hai at your command, Oyakata-sama!". He is really respectful .

I said:"at your command".

He smiled:"god luck my children,be safe".then he left.

I got up and looked at Tomioka. He looked at me with the same cold look. Well, I don't know what's on his mind. It seems he really doesn't want me to be his partner in the mission.I was kind of tensed.

"Let's go!" He said bluntly .

I nodded,we started running towards the village,The whole way we didn't say a word, he's really very quiet, no wonder he always stays alone and away from other hashiras.

We got there in the middle of the day, well we have to wait for the night before we start our mission. But now I'm hungry, it's lunch time.I saw a ramen resturant nearby.

but I don't know whether to stay with Tomioka? Or should I eat lunch alone?no this is rude,should I ask him to have lunch together? Impossible,he will refuse for sure,I don't want to make him uncomfortable.