Chapter 07

It has been a year and half since Sanemi left to join the Demons slayers corps,and it was the last time that I have seen him.

He never came back since he left, he didn't send any letters, we don't anything about him,where he is and what he is doing. Nothing.

we thought that he was dead,but no he is not,since that if he die than the Demons slayers corps will inform us about his death.

Me and Genya was worried about him,Every day I eagerly waited for his return, what happened to him? is he okay? Is he that busy?, According to what he heard from his friend,they go on missions in specific areas. Is he too far away? Maybe he is on a long mission.. I really don't know.

Genya was in a bad mood too,he was lost without his Ni-Chan,he missed him so much,when he slept he always dreamed about him and calling his name while sleeping.I felt bad about it.

I miss him,I miss him so much,I never forget him at all,and my feelings for him are increasing as well,I don't know what to call it,maybe I am in love with him. Well actually I am sure of it.I dreamt about him every day, so what's the meaning of this.

But unfortunately I don't have to chance to express my feeling, I am keeping it away trying to ignore it.

"(y/n) chan-(y/n) chan !!!" I heard a voice calling me.

"Ah Genya ! Sorry I just zoned out . What's the problem?".

He was hesitate for a moment then he said :"(y/n) chan, I am leaving--- i-i will join the Demons slayers corps".

I was surprised by his decision :" Whatt !!Genya what are you talking about !!No Genya it's dangerous to go there!!".

He looked down:" I want to join too, I want to be with Ni-Chan as well! He is not going back because I hurt him, I want to apologize". His tears started falling down

"But Genya! Sanemi didn't hate you,he cares about you so much, more than him self,Please don't go".

"then why didn't he came back?".

I was about to speak,but I had no answer .

"(y/n) chan, I want to go to my brother,I will be a demon slayer alongside with him and we will kill all of those ugly creatures,I hate them as well,they killed my family."

My eyes got wit and I start crying.

"I don't want you to go too, I don't want you to be in danger,Sanemi want us to live happily".

He looked at me sadly,it's Broke my heart seeing him like that.

"(y/n) chan, please don't worry about me, I will train hard and do my best,I will be strong and I will not let those demons killing me or Ni-chan or you. I Promise you.".

I couldn't argue with him,he is right, Sanemi didn't return at all,that's why Genya is missing him.

"Promise me, that you will be careful, I don't want you to die". I said