Chapter 44

What am I thinking right now?

Should I judge Sanemi like that? Sanemi has every right to louth demons the most,they took everything from him,this is a point when I am going to be in his side, but still, his treatment of his only surviving brother is not something I can turn a blind eye to.

"(Y/n) san?". Tanjiro asked.

I sighed:"well Tanjiro, you know... everyone here have a story with demons, and so the wind hashira did. So if the other hashira was mean to you or your sister, you have to understand this point that they went through a lot, I am not saying that the wind hashira did the best, but still he was right at some points. So Don't take it personal Tanjiro". I smiled .

Why am I defending Sanemi? Did I feel bad for him? When Nezuko rejected his blood and didn't attack him, he was shocked, what he was thinking at that moment?

Tanjiro he was relieved, not like he harbors any kind of hatred and malice towards anyone.I looked down at Nezuko how was sleeping in my lap so peacefully, not caring about the world around her, what kind of pain those two went through?.

"Arigato (y/n) san. I understand now".

"Hai Tanjiro, well you have to rest now, because you need to heal so you can start training again,actually Oyakata sama asked me to train you".

Tanjiro grinned widely:"really!!!This is amazing!  It would be an honor for me to train under your supervision!  When will we start training I'm really excited".

"When you are healed completely, now rest and don't bother yourself, fighting a kizuki isn't something easy, many won't survive"

Tanjiro said:"hai (y/n) san, however I am very thankful to my sister, she is the one who protected me from that lower moon. Sometimes I see that I can't complete tasks by myself, someone always comes and saves me,But I will not let their hopes go in vain" he smiled brightly, and I swear that smile is like the sun itself

I looked at him for a while, studying his features, his burgundy hair and eyes, his hanafuda earrings which is the same like Yorrichi sama. This boy is something....

I smiled lightly: "You know, you remind me of my trainer, You two really look alike,same eyes, same hair color,even the earrings you wore it's just the same.strange right?".

Tanjiro looked at me confused:" really?are we that similar?".

Tanjiro felt like (y/n) was kind of sad talking about her trainer. He wondered if she is ok.

"Yeah you are, he was an amazing swordsman, no, the greatest one, he is the reason why I am here"

I looked down at the sleepy Nezuko who was snoring lightly, she looks so adorable.

"Ni Tanjiro, do your best and train hard, for your own sister, I believe one day you can achieve your goals".

Tanjiro said :" hai (y/n) san I will! I am very excited right now!"