Chapter 31

The demon soon died, but unfortunately, Iguro did not regain consciousness, the blood demon art still took effect in him, he lost control of himself, as if he was a demon, if I left him he would attack humans, what is going on? The demon is dead! ...

The demon soon died, but unfortunately, Iguro did not regain consciousness, the blood demon art still took effect in him, he lost control of himself, as if he was a demon, if I left him he would attack humans, what is going on? The demon is dead! His demonic art is supposed to disappear, what should I do!

"UUGHHHH!!!" Obanai growled loudly trying to escape,I was holding him tightly not letting him go.

"Obanai san!!! WAKE UP!!!THIS IS NOT YOU!!!YOU ARE A DEMON SLAYER!!!!PLEASE CONTROL YOUR SELF!!!". I yelled at him,Kaburamaru hissed as well, but he didn't respond,he only growled and try to kick me.

His sharp nails were embedded in my wrist. I was bleeding badly, but I did not let go. He was shaking and hitting the ground with his legs. As for me, I was holding him behind his shoulders so that he would not run away. I am in a bad situation.

"What should I do! This is bad!!! Did he turned into a demon!!! Should I kill him?". I yelled.

No!Obanai isn't a demon! It's just that demon's art,maybe I should hold him until the sunrise.This is impossible! We are in the middle of the night!!!,I need help!!! Someone to cure him!! Wait.....

Maybe Kocho Shinobo can! Omg!! I have to take him to the Butterfly estate! Quickly now.

I pushed Iguro to the ground and pinned his feet and legs. He was drooling and struggling,I looked at him and screamed.

"Iguro san!! Please listen to mee!!!you are not a demon!!!stop acting like one!!!you are a damn hashira!!".I slapped him hardly.

He looked at me for a moment,his eyes god wide.he tried to say something.

"K-Kill...... m-me" He stuttered panting.

I was shocked,did he asked me to kill him!! No way!! I can't do that!.

"No! Iguro san! I am not going to kill you!!!just be patient,I will find a way!!! Hold up!I will take you to Shinobu Kocho,she will cure you!!".

I saw that the bandages on his face had been removed, exposing his face. As I expected, his jaw had been cut off up to the ears. I didn't want anyone to see it, so I cut off part of my haori and tied it over his mouth.

I quickly got up and picked him up. He lost control again and started struggling and struggling to break free from my grip. I quickly started running towards the Butterfly estate...

On the other side,Kocho Shinobu was inside her lab testing some poisons she had just made, thinking about trying them on some demons, or on Tomioka if necessary.Suddenly a crow came to her.

"CAW,CAW! Kocho sama! (y/n) sama needs your help immediately!!!CAW!! CAW!".

She got up quickly and head outside, she run following the crow until she heard a loud noises.she run again until she found (y/n) struggling with some kind of demon.