Chapter 09

"Sanemi san!" (Y/n) called him smiling

"Sanemi san!" (Y/n) called him smiling .

Then he turned around.she was so surprised,He has become taller and has a large muscular build.she felt small in front of him.he got more scars on his body,He looked at her. then his eyes widened to see the (h/c) haired girl.

Then,all of a sudden, she felt an enormous pressure and a frightening aura emitting from it,her heart seemed to beat rapidly. He looked at her with eyes full of anger.Not with the same soft eyes.

(Y/n) gulped,but soon she took a long breath and say smiling.

"Sanemi san! I-it has been .... along time,I-I miss .... you ".

He narrowed his eyes:"What do you want".

He said in a deep voive which make me flinch .She didn't expect him to say that!!

"Umm-w-what do you mean..... I came here to see you...... look I brought you some Ohagi. I know it's your......". Before she could say anymore,he thrown away the box in the ground.

(Y/n) was taken back by his action. She didn't believe my eyes. She was totaly shocked.

"Sanemi !w---why did -you do that?". She stuttered.

Before she could do anything,a strong fist hit her on the stomach sending her flying and crushing her back on the wall, (y/n) screamed in pain,her stomach was hurting her so much, (y/n) couldn't breath,it's was hard to breath,her back was killing her.she was shocked and scared.blood started coming out of her mouth.

"such a pathetic,who the hell you are to talk to me like we are the same? you have the guts showing up after all,how dare you coming here and interrupt my mission!you stupid filthy bitch!".He growled in a frightening voice.

(Y/n) started shaking,everything in her body ached, Hearing those venomous words was like a knife stabbed into her heart.

"You think that we still a friends right? Huh what a clumsy girl, why would I be with someone like you, no one loved you ,you cursed child,that's why I felt pity for you at the time, but you take it very seriously. You are just stupid, insignificant, weak and worthless to your miserable life,that's why your family had left you, why you are still alive.If I were you, I would kill myself".

"(Y/N) CHAN !!!". Genya yelled

He came to (y/n) and hold her trying to help her.

"ANIKI ! SHAME ON YOU!,WHAT DID YOU DO !!!WHY DID YOU HURT HER!SHE DOESN'T DESERVE ANY OF THIS !!"

Sanemi became more furious and clenched his fists.

"Oh so it was you from the first place,did you really think that you will change my mind by bringing this filthy girl here? You two are the same,just weak and pathetic,don't you ever try to talk to me, or I will end your life next time".

He looked down at her for a moment,her tears was falling while she was in great pain,physically and mentally.

"Tsk" then he quickly left.

"(Y/n) chan! Are you ok! Omg I am really sorry it's my fault! Please hold on I will take you to the hospital".

Then everything went black.

(Y/n)'s Pov:

Once I opened my eyes,I felt a great pain in my stomach,I looked around to find that I am not in my room. Then I saw Genya looking down.

"Genya ?" I said ,I was really tired.

"(Y/n) chan! Omg I am glad you are ok, iam really sorry,it was my fault from the beginning,I shouldn't let you came with me. I am sorry (y/n).".

I looked down, remembering all what happened. I was literally shocked. I couldn't say anything, I couldn't cry too.my head was hurting me so much. I felt my heart is broken.

"(Y/n) chan, I am really sorry,please don't be upset,do you need anything? Are you feeling any pain ?".

"No Genya, it's not your fault, no need to apologize. I just want to go home". I said.

Genya was upset and angry at him self. He was the reason why (y/n) is hurt right now, he will never forgive him self.

"(Y/n) chan.you need to stay in the hospital for a few days, the doctor said Your health condition does not allow you to leave".

"Ok" this is all what I said.

Genya was worried about (y/n), after a few days,she finally was able to leave the hospital, Genya took her to her house.and he stayed too to take care of her.

Many thought was running in my mind,his brutal words will never leave my mind,I felt horrible.there is a great pain in my heart. I wanted to cry.so bad.

He is right, after all I am the cursed child. I am the one who was the reason why his family is dead. I bring bad furniture.

I am just a pathetic and weak, and my life is worthless.

"That's why your family had left you"

I put my head on my hips, and I start crying. It's hurt so bad.why I am like this?.

I felt two arms around me.pulling me into a hug.

"(Y/n) chan, don't cry please,it's ok, everything is going to be alright". I heard Genya said.

I hiccups:" G--Genya it's hurts, it hurts so much,I feel horrible, I am scared". I keep crying.

He patted my head.

"i am here (y/n) chan, it's ok. You have to be strong, you will get over it,please don't let his words effect you.".

For some days,I couldn't eat or talk, I was just thinking about what Sanemi said to me. I was broken.

"(y/n) chan, please eat something, you had lose some weight.".

I looked at him:" Genya,why are you here, you should left too,don't you have better things to do ?".

"No (y/n) chan , I am not going to leave you, not like that"

"(Y/n) Please, I know he was so rude and mean towards you,But I never thought that he will hurt you like that,please (y/n) , what he said is wrong, you are an amazing person and the kindest girl in the world".

I did not say anything

"(Y/n) chan, do you remember when mum and my siblings were killed, I used to have a lot of Nightmares, but you are the only one who helped me .I am not going to forget that".

He handed me a cup of lavender tea." It's your favorite. Drink it please".

"Arigato".

After I drink the tea. I lay down on my bed.I was drowning in my thoughts.

" Genya " I said.

"yes (y/n) chan do you need anything".

"Genya......I want to leave this village".

To be continued ...