Chapter 36

I looked around, I was kind of surprised

"What? What's that?" The place is fixed, the mess that was around disappeared.

"It's seems that the area was been fixed". Said Giyuu

I looked at him confused:"but why? Who did that?".

He said :"I don't know".

I looked at him confused, who fixed this mess, is it Obanai? No he has a mission,Kocho? Absolutely no! She was so annoying when she proposed  me fixing this place. Oh maybe it was....

I looked at Giyuu, Maybe he did that! And he is trying to act like he didn't do anything, omg! He is really a gentleman. I smiled at him

"Well, However did help me, I would like to thank them so much!".

He didn't say anything, he was looking at me with the same blank expression.

"I will go now, take care" he said and he start walking again.

"Thank you Tomioka san" I smiled.

Several days passed, I recovered completely, and missions began to be sent to me. I was guarding and supervising a specific area, and helping lower-ranking slayers in their missions.

At the same time, I was looking for any slayer to become my tsugoku. I wanted to teach them the sun breathing style, in case something happened to me,  I want to transfer Yoriichi's power to them, but I have to choose carefully the Tsugoku, because I don't have enough time, there are many missions and little time for training.  But that's okay, I'll manage myself.

When I completed my mission, I returned home, then passed by stone Hashira's house to greet him.Outside his house, I heard some flute sounds, and frankly, they were annoying.

"Hello Gyomei san" I smiled.

"Well hello (y/n) san, Namu amida butsu, how can I help you?".

"I came here to see Genya, is he here?".

"Ah, Unfortunately no, he went to a mission this morning".

"Oh,I hope he is doing alright,then sorry about disturbing your practice, I will go right now". I bowed and start walking.

"(Y/n) san, come inside, I want to invite you for some tea".

I turned around and smiled at him, he was a kind person.

"Thank you Gyomei san". I walked inside and we sat in the fence. Gyomei prepared tea and offered it to me. I was surprised at his ability to complete several tasks while he was blind. He was indeed strong.

"Gyomei san, thank you so much, it's delicious, but when I passed by your house, I heard the sounds of a flute playing".

"Yes,it was me, I'm trying to practice playing the flute, to play various Buddha chants,but unfortunately, I am doing it so bad, There is an old woman who comes to me and complains about the annoying sound of the flute. One time she wanted to hit me with her broom, but I ran away.  So I decided to practice the flute in her absence. This makes me feel miserable" he cried a bit.