Itty-Bitty Spider

Naruto stared at Sasuke got his ass handed to him by Rock Lee. He knew the Uchiha to be competitive but shouldn't he at least know to gauge out his opponent first before jumping into the fight? Naruto clicked pedipalps at the foolishness of it all. He then blinked when a turtle appeared. He looked at his teammates, "Can turtles become a Jounin Instructor?"

Hinata sweatdropped at his innocent query, "I don't think so, Naruto-kun,"

Team 8 decided to ignore the happening going on before them and turned back into finding their way to the third floor. Hinata had been quick to point out the Genjutsu and the false Genin duo that supposedly guarding the door to their destination. Shino had advised against calling them out because he surmised that they're there to thin the crowd. However Sasuke, for whatever reason, decided to call out their trick.

As they reached the right classroom, Obito appeared in swirl, "You made it! Yay!" He then counted their heads, "All three are here, go on in!"

Shino asked, "Why did you count us, Sensei?"

Obito looked at him, "Well, think about. What is the most important thing as Genin?"

Naruto waved his hand, "Teamwork?"

Obito smirked, "And what does that mean for you lot to take this exam?"

Hinata gasped, "All three must take it! Does that mean if any one of us didn't appear, we won't be allowed to take it?"

Obito clapped his hands, "Exactly! My cute little Genin are so adorably smart!" He sniffled and wiped an imaginary tear, "You do your best to survive in there, alright? Peace!" He swirled away with a two fingers salute and a Cheshire grin.

The trio shared a look. Obito had said nothing about all three of them taking the exam or doing it as a team. He must had done that on purpose to see if they had learned anything about being a team. It seemed that the test for Chuunin started the moment he suggested their entry to the Hokage. What a tricky man.

Naruto hummed, "And I just assumed we're going to do this as a team, dattebayo,"

Hinata nodded, "So do I,"

Shino raised a brow, "I had thought otherwise and simply assumed that you two are in this on your own as well. It seemed that I have yet to learn my lesson,"

Hinata smiled at him, "Then isn't it great that we all agreed to come together?"

He pushed his shades up his nose and hummed in agreement.

Naruto opened the doors and immediately his friends gained goosebumps from the slight killing intent every contenders emitted inside the room to their entrance.

Naruto shook his legs, "That tingles,"

Shikamaru's lazy drawl greeted him, "Go figure that the spider would say a collective killing intent as tingling," He waved at them, "So you guys are taking this too? How troublesome,"

Naruto joined Team 10, "Well, Tou-san said that taking the exam when it's being held in the home village will give me a home advantage. So I decided to take it, dattebayo," He looked around, "That's a lot of examines,"

Shikamaru nodded, "I noticed Suna. The rest came from Taki, Kusa, and Ame. There's a new village," He pointed at the hitai-ate with 'X' on their metal plate, "Don't know what that means,"

Shino analyzed his competition, "So our biggest competition came from Suna. The reason why is because they are the largest village to have come to this Chuunin Exam. Suna is also a Shinobi Village acknowledged by their Daimyo, allowing them to have a Kage as representative,"