The Dreaded Question

Naruto gasped as he practiced channeling his chakra through his body to cool it down. Obito has been making his team doing this in preparation for any missions that will take them outside of Konoha. Sure they can go civilian and use their methods to either keep warm or keep cool but they should learn how to tamper with their own body temperature just in case. Shinobi must always prepare for the 'just in case' situation.

He shivered and lost his focus.

Obito bopped him on the leg as he had grown too tall to be bopped on the head. Obito pouted, "Damn it! I should be the taller one!" He then looked at Naruto, "Now what made you lose focus this time around?"

Naruto scratched at the armor around his neck, "I felt cold,"

Obito sighed, "Obviously! You're supposed to be cooling your body!"

Naruto sheepishly replied, "Sorry...but do we really have to do this during winter in a sauna?" He gestured at their surrounding, "I mean...won't it make more sense to learn how to keep warm what with the cold weather and all?"

Obito shrugged, "I just thought that we should kill two birds with one stone, you know?"

Shino sighed a low, long, weary breath, "Ugh...At this rate, I'll be killed first..."

Obito chuckled, "Alright, let's get out and give Shino a breather. You Aburame had always been bad with temperature,"

Naruto followed the two out, a white towel wrapped around his hip just to keep up with the expected propriety even though he won't be showing anything to anyone without it. He looked at Shino in confusion, "But I thought Aburame should be very good at maintaining their body temperature because of the Kikaichu,"

Shino wiped his face and adjusted his shades, "We are. However unlike other Shinobi, changing our body temperature are harder. The reason why is because we have to multitask between keeping the temperature in the Kikaichu's part of the body at a moderate temperature always and lowering or increasing the other parts without affecting the Kikaichu's nest all at the same time,"

Naruto would have gone cross-eyed had his eyes worked that way from Shino's explanation. That does sound a lot more complicated that what he's doing. He then looked at the women's section, "I wonder how Hinata's doing,"

More time had passed since the Chuunin Exam and Naruto had grown larger. His voice had also dropped and his body muscles had also grown more defined. Obito ignored the few ladies that walked past and ogled at him and his students as they stood around cooling down in their towels. He heard one of the ladies commented how Naruto would have looked even better if he wasn't disfigured.

Obito scowled at their cruel comment.

He also knew that Naruto can hear them just fine.

He bumped against Naruto, "Don't listen to them. You're fine. Besides, they're child predators if they actually ogled you two. Sure, we male Shinobi are the epitome of masculine beauty but it still doesn't change the fact that outside Shinobi work, you are both minors," His grin turned vicious, "I'll report those two hags to the Hokage, don't you worry,"

Shino hummed as he sipped on his drink, "That was uncomfortable,"

Naruto's pedipalps clicked.

Obito smacked the two, "Alright! 15 minutes had already passed! We are going back inside!"

Shino let out a wordless moan of misery and Naruto laughed with a grimace. The trio ended up going in and out of the sauna 3 more times before Obito decided that they had grasped the basic of using chakra to cool down their temperature. Naruto stood in front of the vending machine, buying himself a cooling milk drink at the end of the 'training'.