I'm Sorry

After Gaara awkwardly pull off the seals wrapped all over him, Naruto asked, "What's going on? Who is attacking us?"

Gaara frowned, "Suna was supposed to hold the Hokage's family hostage until he listen to our demands. But something else happened," He looked at the box, "My father the Kazekage has been acting off the past month,"

Naruto looked to see Suna Shinobi moving in utter confusion between defending Konoha Shinobi from the mysterious masked Shinobi and holding the Konoha Shinobi back. Naruto frowned, "My mother. I need to go see my mother and the twins, dattebayo!"

He jumped off and noticed Gaara following him on his rather cool flying sand platform. Another explosion rocked Konoha and he noticed his teammates chasing him. Gaara's teammates also does the same. Temari shouted at him, "This wasn't the plan! What is going on?!"

Shikamaru, who had taken after them, answered, "Someone is taking advantage of all these confusion. I can only think of one person who would do something so underhanded,"

Ino grimaced, "I'd rather not,"

Naruto quickly discovered the area where his mother and siblings should be. He noticed Ranmaru and Haku there but cannot see them. It was only because he could scent them that he even noticed. He bowled over the group of masked Shinobi converging on the area, Gaara making it easier by grabbing them and crushing them mercilessly. Naruto stabbed a Shinobi right in the spine before looking over, "Haku! Ranmaru! Where are they, my family?!"

Ranmaru lowered his Genjutsu and showed the twins being treated by Haku inside his special mirror, "We noticed these group of people coming this way. They took Lady Kushina," He looked down, "We could barely keep the twins safe. She...she told us to keep them safe," He sniffled, "I'm sorry..."

Naruto shook his head, "That's okay! You listened to order and kept my siblings safe!"

Shikamaru took over, "I think you should find Asuma-sensei. These masked Shinobi should belong to a very dangerous man who is in a habit of gathering children with special Kekkei Genkai. He would turn you into a heartless and mindless drone of a Shinobi, stripping away your identity and your personality until you are nothing more than a weapon made of flesh,"

Haku frowned, "Alright. I'll do everything to keep the twins safe,"

Naruto looked at them, "Are they okay?"

Haku nodded, "They were knocked out by a paralyzing senbon. I already administered the counter drug but mine aren't as good so it will take a while to work,"

Naruto thanked him, "I see. Okay. Do you know which direction they took her?"

Ranmaru pointed, "They went that way,"

Naruto jumped off in the direction that they pointed. The group of Genin leapt over rooftops baring Gaara who flew. Shikamaru eyed his sand platform jealously, "That's so nice,"

Temari glared at him, "Really? Right now?"

He shrugged, "If something is nice, it's nice,"

They tried not to look as clans fought against more masked Shinobi attempting to steal their children. Ferocious mothers using everything they have at hand, even a spoon to spoon out one masked Shinobi's eye right out of their socket. These mothers might not be as active in Shinobi works as they used to, but they're still a force to be feared especially when their children on the line. Kiba gulped as a guy just had his nut busted by an angry kick, "Mothers are scary,"

Shino nodded, "Respect your matrons. They are the queen of the nest,"

Naruto gasped as the chakra in the air became charged. Gaara scowled beside him while Akamaru whimpered, causing Kiba to ask, "Guys, Akamaru said that something is wrong. Like bad wrong,"