What Does The Fox Say?

When he almost got out, he didn't expect to get his one of nine tails cut. He had never been more insulted in his life. That tail belongs to him. How dare that upstart blond did this to him?! He knew that fool of a human is dangerous when they first clashed! But never in his life did he expect for his tail to be cut off like that! One way or another, Namikaze Minato will pay.

Then, the new prison is extremely strange. The way the chakra pathways expands to accommodate his bulk is familiar but it is also strange. He can feel and sense traces of another life within, but the ego of said life had long passed away. All that is left of that ego are memories. Memories of a spider, beginning from when it first become aware and all the way to it's final moment. He cannot help but mourn the lost of such an innocent soul. Once again, humans destroy and ruin.

But that isn't all.

The new body he is in is also odd. Chakra reflects the person that uses it and he had only seen such purity in a newborn. But also there is so much scars in his chakra. This child had been torn and shredded and yet retain such purity of the heart. But perhaps it is because his mind is young. From the glimpses of life he had seen through the spider's chakra, this boy had been experimented on and he had not known anything but pain from his first breath. Such monstrous acts had been done to him until he no longer can be called a human. No. That human had merged with a spider so completely that they are something new.

Something that had never been seen before.

Damn it all, he has a bleeding heart. There is a reason he hates and hates. Because humans had failed him and his expectations so many times in his long life that he is no longer able to feel anything for them but indifference. Originally, he had lived his life away from the humanity. Tired of their lies and hubris, he had sought nothing but peace and quiet to wait for the end of days.

That was until that man, the boy's descendant, found him and enslaved him. Since then, he was imprisoned for the crime of existing. Then, what started as indifference evolved into anger at the injustice. That anger burns with horror as he heard how his siblings were caught and imprisoned one by one to be used as slaves of war. As powerful as they are, he had never wanted war. He might be violent but he had never started it. Human lives are like ants to him but he is not one to go around burning anthills.

His pride tested and cracked by the continuous injustice until he felt nothing but hate towards humanity as a whole. So why...?

Why does this strange brat kept asking to be friends?

Why does he kept asking to ease the pain of endless imprisonment to him?

LIES!

He does not want to believe in humanity ever again!

Then the boy will keep returning to him after a long day to ask him things, trying to get him to speak. He refuses at first but then he has nothing to do. So when the boy asked the right question, he will give him nuggets of wisdom of things he had seen, never expecting the boy to take heart. But when Shukaku's host asked him why he's not hating him as he should due to that damned invasion, the boy breaks his bias and shows him a glimpse of what should have been.

What his Father had envisioned for the world and humanity and chakra.

But surely, that is just a fluke? Something to make him lower his guard? He couldn't even trust his senses, not with how much he had been betrayed. The innocent does not stay innocent for long. That is the cruelest truth that he learned from so many encounters.

Then, the boy's chakra fluctuates, affecting him. He expects for the boy to start pulling onto his very life force, but instead flashes of horror appears before him.