(1) A new teacher

[EDITED]

Suri POV

I stand up from my bed. Just like a dead zombie. My name is Moon Suri. Most of the people call me "The deadgirl". I don't have friends. I am not social.

'It's all your fault!' I heard my mother screaming. I couldn't sleep the whole night. 'Ah you damn fool women! Why did I even fall in love with you!!' I heard my father breaking the glasses.

I put mine schooluniform on. The first time that I wanted to stop them, I ended up in the hospital.
The only thing that I can do is listen to them screaming at each other.

I pack my bag. It doesn't take much time from my house to my school. I am really smart, but they never chose me as president. It's not that I don't want to, but because I'm "The deadgirl". Our class president is Park Chanyeol.

All the girls are in love with him. I don't understand why, but every time I look at them they look like dogs that are drooling. I was sitting on my chair. I saw the girls looking at me and staying away from me.

There was a teacher coming in, not our teacher. 'Hello class I'm Byun Baekhyun. Call me Mr. Byun. I wil be your new teacher. Mr. Do is really sick so I wil be your teacher for the whole year.' The girls were whispering to each other.

Baekhyun POV

I am Kyungsoo really thankfull. Because of him I could teach the class with young girls. He even doesn't know that I am only doing this for the young girls. I saw a girl sitting, she was sitting on the last place.

She was watching outside. She wasn't that beautiful, but she didn't even look at me. I have a plan. 'Could all of you say you're name. Let me start with that girl.' I was waiting for her name. 'Hello I'm Moon Suri.', she stood up and then sat down. The girls looked at her with dirty faces.

That girl looks interesting. I heard everyone names. I gave them an exercise to make. I was looking at the computer for the information about that girl. She is really smart, but she isn't even the class president.

I saw that it was a boy. He was smart but not smarter then her. 'Teacher can you explain this exercise?' A girl named Yoona came to me. She is trying to get close to me what I don't like. 'Oh Okay teacher.' I saw the girls talking with each other.

On the other side I was looking at Suri. She was making alone her exercise. I shut down my computer. I sit next to her. 'Can you do it?' I ask her, she nods. All the girls look angry. These girls are really stupid. Does Kyungsoo knows about it?

I have to ask him! I watch her making her exercise. She is really good at this. 'You are really good at this.' she looks at me and then looks down on her book. 'Th...ank yo...u.', she says. I was happy to hear that. 'Can you stay after school?', I ask her, I don't want everyone to know.

First she looks at me confused an the she nods again. I was going back to my seat. This year is going to be fun. It is 16 h. I see everyone leaving. 'Bye Mr. Byun!' The girls were waving at me. I smile, a fake smile. I see her sitting on her table waiting for me.

I smile at her. 'Why don't you go to a better school?', I ask her. She said nothing. Why is she so quiet?? 'Uhmm... Do you have problems?', I ask her. She doesn't answer. 'No Mr. Byun.', she says. I want to see her smile. She would be really beautiful. I can see it in her.

But why is she so? I think I have to follow her to her house. 'Would you like to eat something?', I ask her. 'Sorry Mr. Byun but I don't have time.', she stands up and she wanted to go away.

Suri POV

I want to go away but he hold my wrist. He pushes me to the wall. He looks at me. 'You are pretty. I don't get it why no one sees you that way?' He was whispering in my ear. 'Te...ach...er.' I really don't want this. What did I do to him.

He doesn't even know me? He was smelling my neck. I am really in an awkward situation. 'Teacher what do you want from me?' I ask him. My throat was trembling. 'From now on you are mine. No one else can have you.' He is smirking.

'You can go now.' He let me free. I am really worried, because It was already late. My parents are going to slam me. I have to go out of the school.

He is glaring at me. I am really scared of him. I run as fast as I could.

Baekhyun POV

I am going to follow her. I am really bad, now that I think about it. I'm stalking a girl. Hope she doesn't knows about it. I pack my back and I ran after her. She stops, I see her knocking on the door.

The house is really old. The window is broken, the lamp scattered , there were a phew bricks lose on the roof. I pity her. I heard someone slapping. 'You ugly bitch!! You dare to come late!!', she doesn't even has a good life.

I am really worried. Maybe I should knock on their door. I am in the front of their house. Suddenly I hear someone punching. I knock on their door. 'Who is there?!' I heard a man's voice.

A big man who looks drunk opens the door. 'Ah hello I am...', he closes the door. They really don't have respect. I knock again on their door. 'Who is it?' this time it is a womens voice. She opens the door. 'Ah hello there I'm...', before I could say anything she grabs my arm and drags me inside.

'Who is he?' I saw Suri turning around. When she sees me, she starts to get nervous. 'He is my boyfriend!', the women answers the mans question. 'Uhmm sorry but I'm the teacher of Moon Suri.' He looks at me.

'So now you have an affair with the teacher of you're daughter!' He looks at Suri with mad eyes. He pulls Suris hair. What made me very angry.

I pull myself away from the women. I grab Suris hand and drag her far away from her house. I hear the glasses breaking. We are running so they never could find us. 'Are you okay?' I ask her.

'Why did you follow me?' She asks. 'How long are you living there?' I sighs. 'From my birth.' She says. 'Leave that house. You can live with me. You don't have to worry.' I look at her. She is getting nervous. 'Why are you nervous?' I ask.

'You just dragged me out of my house!', she is a bit angry. 'I just couldn't let you stay in that house! They were slamming you! Slamming! How could you stay that long in that house??! I just don't understand you. You are always alone in the class. I really pity you!'

I was angry too. She is a little bit in shock. She smiles lightly. Oh it is really beautiful. I just couldn't stand it. Is this love? I even don't know it. But I want to protect her. 'From tomorrow you are going to stay in my house. No one has to know that.' She nods happily. She is going to change. But I can't hold it anymore...

Hey everyone!! My first english fanfic!! And yes it is with Baekhyun of Exo!!! I already have a fanfic about Kai en Sehun!!! 😝😝😘😘😘Hope u love it!!! I am really inspired!!! What's going to happen between Suri and Baekhyun??? tududududummm!!! Saranghae xxxx! Skidaiiiii!!!😞😝😝

HaveaRAFE xxxxxx