(32) Knowing the truth

Baekhyun by el dorado!!! Love it!!!

Baekhyun POV

Why is Jong-In here? We stared at each other for a while. 'Here is you're bubble tea, Jong-In.', Suri handed over the bubble tea to Jong-In. He was looking at her and smiled.

What would I do if it is true that she is from the Kim family? 'I hope u like it?', Suri gave him a smile back. 'Baekhyun which bubble tea want you?', she asked me. 'Ah I want to buy a choco bubble tea fer Sehun hyung.', I said while gaving Jong-I dead glares.

'It will come direct.', she went away. I sat down by a table. 'Baekhyun don't you want to buy a bubble tea or Yuri unnie?', she asked me. 'No she doesn't like it that much because she is dieting.',she chuckled.

Jong-In sat next to me. THIS GUY IS STARTING ME TO PISS OFF!!! He gave me a smirk. A familiar face came in the shop. 'Krystal noona?', everyone was looking at her.

She looked around. Her eyes stopped when our eyes meeted each other. 'Bacon I have to talk with you in private!', she dragged me outside.

'What is it noona?', she looked a bit sweating. That was nothing for her. 'I founded some documents. I want to talk with her tonight!!', she looked a bit tired. 'Ah okay but you'il have to wait until her part-time job is done.', she nodded and we both went inside the shop.

I sat by another table with Krystal noona. I called Sehun hyung. I know he loves his bubble tea so he can come to this shop.

'Yeoboseyo Sehun hyung.', he yawned first and than started to talk. 'Ah Baekhyunnie what is it?', he asked. 'Ah come please to this bubble tea shop. I buyed some bubble tea for you hyung.', I think he is a bit shocked.

'Free bubble tea? Can't you just brig it?', he is lazy!!! 'No please come and take you're chocolate bubble tea?!!', he was sorry. He said he will come.

'Why does THAT guy also have to come?', Krystal noona asked. 'Please let it go for today?', she looked down and sighed. And nodded than.

AFTER A HALF HOUR........................................................................................................

Sehun came inside the shop chugged. He looked around searching for me. 'Where is my bubble tea?', he asked. Than he saw that I wasn't alone. He held a little bit distant. I saw krystal noona giving dead glares at him.

Is Yoomin also going to this? With my sister??!!!! Aisssshshh!! I sighed. I saw Suri looking at us. Maybe she is thinking again that I hide something for her.

AFTER THE PART-TIME JOB...............................................................................................

Sehun want already away. It was only me, Suri, Kris and Krystal noona. We waved at Kris and M.Young. Than we went with us 3 to my house.

I knew that Suri wanted to ask me what Krystal noona was doing here but she was just silent. We arrived at my house.

Suri looked a bit tired but Krystal noona really wanted to talk to her.We went all inside my house. We sat on the sofa. 'Suri I am here to talk with you.', Suri looked a bit confused.

Suri POV

I was a bit confused. Why would she like to talk to me? Waiit.......DID I DO SOMETHING??? 'Ah.....okay?', she sighed and looked a bit down. She opened her bag and took something out. 'An enveloppe?', she than gave it to me.

'What is it?', I asked her. 'Open it first.', she said. I opened it. There were some documents and some papers. I looked strange at those papers.

'Why is my name on it?', I asked her. 'It's about you. All these papers. From when you were adopted, you did grow up. You're steph parents.', I looked shocked at her.

'But why?', she sighed. She looked a bit worried. She looked than to Baekhyun. He nodded. 'We think that you are the ...................

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

..

.

the second child of the Kim family.', I was frozen. What can I say? But what does that mean?!! 'Are my parents still alive?', I asked her. She looked down

'Only you're dad, mianhae.', I think I wanted to cry. 'Wait.....but is Jong-In than my......?', I looked at Baekhyun. 'Yes that means he is you're twin brother. But you both don't look alike.', he looked at me.

'That's true.', Krystal unnie came closer to me. She looked me from top until my toes. 'But she is a beauty just like her mother.', I blushed. My mom? She died?

I looked down. 'That's why I have fallen for her?', I gave Baekhyun a punch. He fake cried from the pain. 'Does Jong-In knows about this?', I asked them.

'We don't know.', Krystal unnie looked down. 'But why can't I hang out with him?', I looked at Baekhyun who gave me a sad expression.

'You will understand that later.', Why LATER?? 'Wae? Why later can ' You just tell it me now?? The truth is already coming out!!', Why am I mad?

'Suri are you okay?', Baekhyun looked worried at me. 'Noona that's enough for today. I will call you later.', Krystal unnie nodded and went to the Door.

She waved at us. I waved back. Instantly Baekhyun started to hug me. 'Mianhae.', I said. 'I know you went trough a lot.', his hug comforted me.

I sighed. 'But why can't I hang out with my twin?', Baekhyun sighed. He stopped the hug and looked deep in my eyes.

'He is a bit different now. I've known you're twin since I was Young. But Everything change after yours mothers dead. He followed his father, M. Kim.

And you're dad isn't a good persone. So you have to be a little bit becareful.', he stopped his sentence. 'That's all I can say.', I was a bit satisfield.

I have a twin brother. A dirty dad and my mom died. It's all hard to bear but I am string and I know that!!!

'But what are we going to do now?' I asked Baekhyun. 'Everyone has to know the truth.', he gave me a bright smile.........

Hey everyone!!! Mianhae for late updaten! !!!! Hope u like this ch!!!! I think this is a good ch??? Don't you all also think like that???? Heheheh!! But okay thank you @JapanxoxoKorea for you're cover!!! GOMAWO!!!! I Ill try to update quikly!!!!

HaveaRAFE XXXXX