(36) Secret

Suri POV

There was a message from Taeyeon??? WAE?????? Does he have a relationship with her behind my back??? Or something like that??

I am really MAD AT HIM!!! I saw him coming downstairs, rubbing his small eyes. I hided his cellphone. 'Oh Suri you're home?', a smile formed his face.

Why does is his smile so bright?? WAE?? I sighed. I gave him a fake smile and went quikly to my room. I know he thinks 'What's with her?' but it's always his fault!!

I shutted the door. I heard him knocking on the door. 'Suri are you allright?', he asked with his soft voice. I couldn't answer anything.

I felt like there was no sound coming out of my throat. I just looked at the door. Baekhyun how can I trust you?

..............................................................................IN THE MORNING

I tried to wake up early than Baekhyun so I didn't have to say anything. I at my breakfast and want out. I was to early so I hanged a bit out.

The weather was nice. I suddenly bumped into someone. I felt down. 'Aisshh!', I touched my head. 'Are you okay?', a soft voice but also a deep voice.

I looked up. A young boy with a different uniform showed up.

He lend me his hand. 'Ah thank you.', the guy smiled. He is beautiful. He looked kind a nice.

'I am really sorry.', he bowed lightly. 'Ah it's nothing.', I smiled back. 'I am really sorry. By the way my name is Taehyung.', His smile is cute.

'Ah hi, my name is Suri.', He looked at me. 'Are you a senior?', he asked me. I nodded. He chuckled a bit. 'Me to.', I chuckled a bit. His hair looked a bit messy.

'You're hair is a mess!!', I stroked his hair. I don't know why but I felt like he was watching me, what maked me nervous. I stopped with stroking.

'So now it's good.',he stared at me a while. 'In which school are you?', I asked him. He stopped with staring and gave me a thinking-face.

'Ah, it's called..... ASFB, Art School For Boys. It's a boy's school.', I frowned my brows. I don'' know why but he kind a look like someone I know.

I just can't remember. I looked at my watch. OH NO!!! I have to hurry to school. 'Ah mianhae but I have to go to my school.', I waved at him.

He wanted to say something but I couldn't hear anymore. I went hurry to my school.

..................................................................AFTER CLASS!!!! => LUNCHTIME!!!!!!!!!!

I wanted to sit down then suddenly someone pulled me away. 'YAAAAH!!', his grip was tight!! He pushed me to the wall.

I looked deep in the mad eyes of Baekhyun. He wasn't JUST mad But he was SUPER MAD!!!

'Why are you ignoring me?', he asked. I looked away. I don't want to see his face anymore.

Baekhyun POV

Why is she acting like this again??!!! WHAT DID I DO WRONG THIS TIME????!! Why does it happens always by me???

I tried to look in her eyes but she just looked away. 'Suri answer me??!!', I tried to calm myself down. I don't know why but she really wanted to cry.

'BAEKHYUN YOU ARE THE WORST!!!!!', she pushed my arm away and went away.

I just looked at her. I couldn't do anyhting!! I was frozen. I hurt her many times maybe I am not good for her. Maybe she needs someone else???

I just hided my face in my hand. I am really BAD, SELFISH.............. I am just a MONSTER!!!!

Suri POV

Baekhyun is JUST the WORST!!! He doesn't know his own faults!!!! I cried but I just keep running!! My tears were floating with the wind.

I rubbed my eyes but the tears Just wouldn't stop!!! I don't get him!!! He doesn't get me!!! WHAT AM I GONNA DO NOW????

I went to my part- time job. I have to work hard then I can get my own house and all those stuff. But.............................................

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Than I wouldn't be living with Baekhyun anymore. That's really sad. But I have a family but they left me like trash.

And what happened with my real family?? I don't even know that!!! But I know that my real family is alive!!! And that's all because of Krystal unnie and .................................. Baekhyun.

I went inside my part-time shop. I changed into my work clothes and I started to work.

Then suddenly a bunch of boys entered the shop. They sat down. I went to them. A familiar face showed up. 'Ahhh.... Taehyung?', he looked up. He also remembered my face.

'Ah Suri. So you work here?', I saw a boy punching him by his arm. I saw Taeyhung blushing. 'What would you all like to order?', I gave them a smile and writed everything down what they ordered.

They are all friends of Taehyung? I counted them 7 people?? WOOOOW!!! AMAZAING!!! He has that much friends???

......................................................................AFTER A PHEW MINUTES!!!!!

'Here you go.', I putted their food down. 'Have a nice meal.', I don't know why but I felt like Taehyung is staring at me again. Wae????? I saw Kris giving me a dead glare. I am scared of HIM!!!!!

Then he looked the other way where a bunch of girls wanted to order. He went to them. I sighed in relief.I gave a fake smile.

Baekhyun POV

I was drinking!! Not in Starbucks this time BUT in a CAFE!!! I had some alcohol and know I am a bit CRAZY!!! 'CAN I HAVE ANOTHER GLASS!!!', I shouted.

I know this NOTHING FOR ME!!! But what CAN I DO!!! LIFE IS HARD!!! WHY DOES MY LIFE HAPPEN TO BE LIKE THIS!!! The worked gave me another glass of alcohol. I just drank and drank!! Like I never did!!!

My head felt a bid dizzy and I couldn't look clear. Suddenly someone tapped my shoulder. I couldn't look clear but she looked kind a like Suri. 'Suri?? Are you here??', I asked giving a big smile.

The girl smiled. She came closer and closer. Suddenly she pushed me into a kiss. But her lips are different. Because this girl is wearing lip gloss. And Suri doesn't wear lip gloss!!! I pushed the girl away.

'WHO THE HELL ARE YOU?', I also fell but I stood up. I couldn't walk that clearly but then everything went black.................................

Hey everyone!!! A new update!! SOrry for the late update!! But MY SCHOOL JUST STARTED!!! aND i HAVE TO FOCUS ON MY SCHOOL!!! (That's what my moms want me to do!!!) So sorry if there isn't update of me!!! Mianhaeeee for that I reallly meant it!!!!!!!!!!! Sarnghaeeee!!! WHo is the girl that KISSED BAEKHYUN??? Seee it on the next ch!!!!!!!

HaveaRAFE xxxxxx