(5) Love me like you do

An-Li1999 =Ah Jihyun
JapanxoxoKorea = Byun Yuri

[EDITED]

Baekhyun POV

I am really trying to control myself. Come on, Baekhyun! I head to the living room. I sit behind my laptop. There is someone calling me on Skype. I accept it.... 'Oooi Baekhyun!' The shock of my life.

I heard the voice of my sister. 'Ah Hello unnie. Ho...w ar...e you doin...g?', I tremble. 'Why are you like this? Didn't you sleep well?', she looks worried at me. 'Noo noona, I did sleep well.' A fake smile appears . 'Ah Baekhyun look at him. This is my boyfriend.', I see someone behind noona.

'Hello I'm Oh Sehun. Nice to meet you.', I already noticed. 'Oh Sehun hyung!! It's me Baekhyunnie!', I smile at him. 'Baekhyunnie?', noona didn't understand. 'We were on the same school.', he says to noona.

My sister understands it finally . 'It has been a long time.' I am happy to see him again. I heard the door opening. I saw Suri coming out. 'Ah Hello Suri. Did you sleep well? Your fever is already gone, that's good!', I smile at her. 'Yaehh, I did sleep well but who putted these clothes on me?'

She looks at her clothes and then at me. I just look away. 'Who is it?', my sister aks curiously. I pull the arm of Suri and pull her on the front of the laptop. 'This is Moon Suri.', I say, giving still a smile . 'Hello I'm Moon Suri. Nice to meet you.', she bows.

'Another girl? Baekhyun!!', my sister starts to shout at me. Sehun hyung tries to calm her down. 'Ah noona, I have to go.', I shut the laptop. My sister is going to kill me. 'Who is that?', Suri aks still confused with what just happend rigt now.

Suri POV

The girl starts to shout. Who is she? Baekhyun shuts the laptop. 'Who is she?', I aks him. 'It's my sister and her boyfriend. Sorry for her.' His hands flows through his hair. It was a little bit messy but he still looks hot!!

'Do you want to go to the beach?', he aks me and I nod. 'I'm getting ready.' I sniff on the clothes, it is the same smell as Baekhyun, it smells good. I enter my room. I put a short and a t-shirt on. It was really warm outside.

I saw Baekhyun. He wears a t-shirt and a short. He just looks handsome as always. We pick the train to the beach. 'Hope u love the beach? Did you already visite it?', he asks me while we sit down. 'I've never have been on a beach. This is my first time.' It's really awkward to say it.

'Oh...really! Then we shall have fun together? What do you think?', he smiled, his smile is blinding. 'Ye...Ahh.', I say and start to blush. Pink cheeks go away pleazzzz, not now.

I turn around. Hope he didn't find out?! 'Hey are you feeling well?', he tries to look at me but I turn more and more. 'Th...ere is no...thing.', OMG hope he didn't saw me!! We arrive at the beach.

I spread my arms to feel the lovely wind. I really love it here! 'Baekhyun I love it!', he gave me a smile. He came to me. 'Do you want an ice cream??',he asks me. 'Yeah I like pistache.', I wair for him. I sit by a table.

'Hello are you new here?', I heard a voice. 'Hello my name is Ah Jihyun, just call me Jihyun.', she smiles. 'Hello my name is Moon Suri, call me Suri.', we both smile at each other. 'I saw you coming with that guy.', she points at Baekhyun.

'Is he you're boyfriend?' What boyfriend? He isn't even my boyfriend... But what is he for me? 'No he is just my uncle.', I lie. I lie that he is my uncle... He is my ... 'Oh Okay, because he is really hot!! Can I have him?', she asks me.

I didn't say anything. I want to go away. I see her clinging to Baekhyun. What makes me a little bit mad. 'Ooooooi Suri!!', I hear the voice of Baekhyun. 'Yeah I'm coming.', I didn't want to go there. 'Yes?', I ask. 'Do you want another flavor?', I would like that. 'Can I also have vanilla?', I ask him.

He nods and pays. I see Jihyun clinging by him. What makes me really jealous! I really like these flavors!! I eat my ice cream. Then I suddenly see Chanyeol. He sees me and waves. 'Ah Suri! I didn't expect you to be here.', he ran towards me.

He just has an t-shirt on with a big short. 'Me too. What are you doing here?', I ask him. 'I love the beach, I need the beach, it's my soulmate.', by his last words I had to laugh. 'You are really weird!', I smile at him. Was he blushing just now? No maybe I am mistaking?

'You are looking really cute today. You look always alone in the class. I really want to help you. But you are really a great personne.', he smiled. 'Ah thank you.', I can't blush now!! What's happening with me?

Baekhyun POV

***I see Suri talking with Chanyeol. Why is he here? This girl is clinging to much on me! I just walk to them. 'Ah Mr.Byun? What brings you here today?', Chanyeol asks me curious.

He looks at me a little bit confused. 'Ah I'm here with Suri. We just wanted to visit the beach.' What did I just say?? Oh no he is going to think that we are in a relationship!! I have to say something.

'He is my uncle.', Suri says quikly. Thank goddes! I have to think about my job as teacher. 'Ah have fun!', he waved at us and left. I smile fake at him! Suri goes to a bar. What's with her? Did I do something wrong? 'Suri!', she turns. 'Why are you ignoring me?

Did I do something wrong? Then I'm sorry!', I just don't get her sometimes. 'You did nothing wrong. I was the one.', she looks at the cold drinks. 'Do you want one?', she nods slowly. After we buy some cold drinks we go to the car.

It was already 7 h. We all change our clothes. She sleeps in her room. I have to make the tests for tomorrow. It was already 3h. I want to sleep, I have to be quikly. I saw Suri coming from her room and going to the kitchen. She makes some tea.

'Can't you sleep?', I ask her. 'Yeah. It has been always like this.', she smiles tired. 'Do you want to sleep with me?', why did I say that? I'm really crazy!! 'Ah Ok.', she just said Ok. Doesn't she care? She a girl, I am a boy? Girl and a boy in a bed is just... I am really a pervert!! What am I'm thinking!!!

I go to my room while she follows me. She lies on the bed, me to. But we didn't look at each other. It is really awkward. She turns around. I could feel her breathing. 'Suri?', there wasn't sound so I also turn.

She looks so cute, like a kitten who just fell asleep. I just want to hug her. Maybe she has it cold? I want to protect her! I'm not giving her to anyone! I just............ Love her!....

Hey everyone!! Sorry for this late update!!! I know you Will all be confused!! There was some problems!!😓😓😘 miann!!!😔😔 hope u love it!! Love u xxx 😘😘😔

HaveaRAFE xxxxx