(27) Forgiveness

(Sorry everyone!! But this photo of Baekhyun is just HOT!! I really want to know what he use to was it??!!) (BYUNTAE XXX)

Baekhyun POV
I couldn't sleep the whole night!!! I am to worried about Suri!!! I know it's my fault!! But I really feel guility inside me!!! Aissssh life is hard!!!

I looked at my cellphone. It was already 7h. I have to get ready. I hope Suri is alright!! I looked myself at the mirror. My eyes were swollen. It didn't look good. I looked like a monster. Aishh my handsome face is burned!!!

I arrived at the school. I went already to my class. After 5 min the bell will ring. I opened my bag. The bell rang. I waited for my students. Everyone came in. At last Suri. She avoided me, like we never meet before. Even when they had to meet exercises, she already finished first but just like always she looked outside. I looked at Jihyun.

She just maked her exercises and sometimes she gave a glare at me. I just ignored her!! Sorry I am not interested in you!! I don't know why?? Bit what do I have to do to make it up with my girlfriend? I searched on Google.

I never had this before. The girl always dumped me because she thought that I didn't treat her as my girlfriend. But this time I want this girl back because of this girl my life has changed!!!

I looked at all The messages of girls.

-Sweetunicorn: Ommo my boyfriend made it up with me!! He invited me for a romantic diner at a Italiane restaurant!!😆😍😍

-cuttekittten: Aishhh my boyfriend!! Is just 22 romantic!! We got a trip to Hawaii!!😁😆😆

These girls are really!!! They aren't easy to deal with!! I sighed and looked at Suri!! She is really mad at me!! Oh No!! NO CHANYEOL HAS A CHANCE NOW!!! I HAVE TO DO SOMETHING!!!

.......................LUNCHTIME

I went to Suri. 'Suri listen to me, please?', I begged her. I followed her. She wanted to go out the class but then I hugged her from the back. 'M. Byun? I don't want to let her go!! 'Let .....m...e g.....o pl.....ease?', she blushed lightly.

'Can you please come after to my house at 18 h?', I still hugged her. 'Sorry but.....', she knew that I won't let her go. 'Okay than.', she sighed in reliëf when I stopped the hug. 'Okay I will see you than at that time!!', I am really HAPPY!!

..........................AFTER SCHOOL!

I will make a romantic diner at my home!!! Aishhh but what will i make?? What does she like?? I already live with her for 6 months and I even don't know anything of her!! I am really a STUPID GUY!!!

I maked lasagna! I bought some candles, roses and I bought a new tuxedo. I hope it will work? I am really nervous!!! It's already 17.30 h. I heard the bell. She is to early. I combed my hair quikly and went to the door. I opened and guess who stood there? ........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................JIHYUN!!!!

'Did you came her to ruin my day?!!', I just wanted to slap this girl!!!! 'Oppa I am sorry for what I did. Thanks to you I had the courage to tell my parents to stop the marriage. I am really thankful. Because of you I found someone I really love.', she gave me a tender smile. 'Really?', I was shocked and happy at the same time. She waved at me and went away.

Jihyun POV

I thought about it M. Byun will never love me. And I thought I have to find a new love. I saw a cool guy in a bubble teashop. I thought that Suri also worked. That guy looked so HOT!!! I was drooling again. After that I really wanted to go to that shop everyday!!! But my parents want me to come home quikly. I heard that he is an actor. I want to know more about him first. Maybe I can ask Suri? I blushed and shaked my haed. But tomorrow is my last schoolday. Than I will change to an arts school. This guy gave me a dream that I want to come true. I hope M. Byun and Suri will become a good couple.

FLASHBACK!!!!

After that i kissed M. Byun I went cried inside a shop. I didn't know how I came here but I want something to drink. A guy came to me. 'Are you okay miss?', I looked up. This guy is sparkling!! 'Uhmm is there something to drink?', I asked. He chuckled a bit. His smile is so shiny!!! 'Miss this is a bubble tea shop.', Aissh I just maked myself a fool!! I pouted a bit.

'What would you like to order?', he waited for my order. 'Uhmm do you have an lychee bubble tea?,he nodded. 'You are a funny, cute girl!', he whispered to me and went to the bar. I blushed lightly. This guy is MY PRINCE!!!

END FLASHBACK!!!!!

Suri POV

I went to the house of Baekhyun. What does he want this time? EXPLAINING AGAIN??? I waited in the front of his door. He opened the door. 'Hello miss Moon.', he handed me a bouquet roses. He looked so handsome? He did ALL THAT for me?!! 'Ah.......... thank you.', I came inside the house. He pulled my hand and we went to the dining table.

I waited on the chair. He sat on the opposite of me. 'Do you like lasagna?', I looked at the bord. DID he make all that? 'Yes I love it.', I smiled and started to eat. 'It's really delicious.', I eat faster and faster.

.........................................................................................AFTER DINER!!!!

Baekhyun held my hands.'I am really sorry.', he wanted to start to cry. 'Ah................... I'l forgive you this time.', he hugged me tightly. I hugged him back. 'I really missed you.', he whispered. 'Arasso, arasso!!', I patted his back. He stopped the hug. We looked at each other deep in the eyes. Than we came closer and closer...............................................................................................................................................

.

.

.

.

WE KISSED PASSIONATLY!!...........

Hey everyone!!!! Thank you for the lany votes!!! I want to start to CRY!!!!! From the next ch you will see new personages in the story!!!!! I am srry if I didn't do it immediatly!! But I hope you will like THE NEXT CH!!!I love you alll 2 much!!!!!!! Kamsanmidaaaaa!!

HaveaRAFE XXXXXXXXXXX