(6) Mad sister

An-Li1999 = Ah Jihyun
JapanxoxoKorea = Byun Yuri

[EDITED]

Baekhyun POV

I stand up. Oh yeah last night I hugged Suri. I HUGGED SURI? I think. I have some of problems, mental problems!! She doesn't want someone like me, a player. But I don't want to hurt her.

She is to young. I hear the bell ringing. Who could it be? 'Ah hell...', just guess who? Yeah is my sister and her boyfriend. 'Ah Baekhyun. We just wanted to visite.', she smiles, a smile that's gonna kill me today.

I already forgot about it. Suri is sleeping on my bed. I start to get nervous. 'Come in.' I open the door. 'Your house is big.', Sehun hyung says while entering. 'You know we are the Byun family.', says my sister who was rolling with her eyes.

We are the 68th generation of the Byun family. One of the most oldest family. We aren't just populair in historie, but we are also rich. My father works as a manager of a big company. My mother is a singer. My grandpa is the minister of South-Korea. My grandma is a bank officer of the European international bank.

As last my sister is an ingenier and I? Later I'm going to take over my fathers company. 'Where is that girl?', I see Suri coming slowly downstairs and she already putted her normal clothes on.

I was relieved. 'Hello I'm Moon Suri.', she bows polietly. 'Ah Hello I'm Byun Yuri and this is my boyfriend Oh Sehun.', she smiled at her. She's going to tear her. I put some food on the table. Everyone starts to eat. 'Suri where do you live?' My sister looks at her and jeeps smiling.

'I lived with my parents in an old house.' She wants to look at my sister, but she was scared. 'Why do you live here now? I don't want to be rude or something like that but my brother doesn't deserve you.', she looks at her again with the same fake smile.

'Ah, because...', I stop her. I look at my sister who looks really angry at me right now. 'I have to speak with you.', I whisper in her ear. She follows me to the living room.

'Why didn't you let her speak?', she gives me an angry face. I rustle through my hair. 'Please calm down and listen to me.', I say to her. She calms down and is waiting for an answer. 'I am a teacher in a highschool. She is a girl in my class who is alone. So I followed her to her home.

When I did that, I saw a broken window, there was a little bit water falling on the ground. I heard that someone was slamming. I just knocked on the door. Her mother dragged me inside. Her father wanted to slam her.

But I stopped him and I dragged her outside. Now she is living with me.', my sister understands me. 'So don't ask questions about her parents or something in her past!', my sister and I are going back to the kitchen. 'Ah Suri, I'l be you're best friend!', she hugs her tightly. 'Ah...Ok.', she smiles sheepily.

Hope that my sister understood. But now I am even more scared! We have tomorrow school.

Next day

It is already morning 7h. I see Suri in the class. Just like always she looks outside. I see the principal calling me outside. Does he know that I'm not a teacher? I was going outside.

'Ah hello Mr. Byun. I had to call you because we have a new student. Say hello to Ah Jihyun.', I see a girl coming behind the principal. It's that girl who was clinging to me at thebeach. 'Ah Hello , you are Mr. Byun? What a coincidence?', she smiled. I hate her, but I can't disobey the principal.

'Ah hallo I'm Mr. Byun, your new teacher. If you have questions ask me? Just follow me inside thenclass.', she does as I say. 'Girls and boys we have a new pupil in our class. Say hello to Ah Jihyun.', I just see that everyone is looking at her except Suri.

She really hates her. I'm going to switch places. 'Hello everyone I'm Ah Jihyun.' She bows and then looks at me. 'You can switch places with Suho.', he is a guy who sits next to Chanyeol.

'Suho you can sit next to Suri.', he follows my order. Jihyun sits next to Chanyeol. 'Jihyun if you have questions, just ask? Chanyeol can you help her. She doesn't have the books. So let her look with your books.', he nods.

I see Suri looking at Chanyeol. Does she love him? He is the same age as her! But I love........her? I think. She looks at me. I gave a smile, she smiles back. I love her smile. It's just lovely. I have to hold, just hold it a little more Baekhyun. I see Jihyun looking at us.

Hope she doesn't involve in our relationship. I'm just helping her. And I see her as a student nothing more. I am her teacher, but I am a fake teacher who is teaching illegal.

I just go to Jihyun and Chanyeol. 'Are there any problems?', I ask him. 'No Mr. Byun. Everything is alright.', Chanyeol looks at her but in a different way than Suri he looks at Suri . He can't be close with her. I just see the principal outside.

I walk to him. 'Mr. Byun I didn't know that you were from the Byun family. I apology for my rudeness. Your sister have come to visit you.', he steps away. I saw a shadow. 'Ah Baekhyun. You didn't say anything about teaching to our parents. Dad is going to murder you if he knows it.', she smirks just like always.

'Noona I can explain...', she looks inside the class. 'Isn't that Suri? You are teaching her? This time I'm going to murder you!' Her eyes are on fire. This is my grave.

Suri POV

I see Mr. Byun going outside. I suddenly see his sister. She looks at me and her eyes widen. I can see Mr. Byun sweating. He is really scared of her. I wanr to laugh. I see Suho next to me who was looking confused.

'Suri are you ok?', he asks, I nod and am trying to look outside, but I see unnie slamming Mr. Byun. I couldn't hold my laugh. Everyone looks confused at me. I bow to apology. 'You are really cute when you laugh.', I hear the voice of Chanyeol.

'Mr. president? What are you doing here?', Suho looks at us confused. I see Mr. Byun coming inside. I see some bruises on his neck and arm. 'Has everyone finished their exercises?', everyone nods.

I wait until everyone was gone. I always have to wait. I see Mr. Byun getting ready. 'Are you coming?', he smiles. But how did Jihyun find my school? Is she rich or something like that? 'Baekhyun what are we going to eat?', we both sit in his car.

'Maybe spaghetti? Who knows?', he smiles just like always he does. How long will this go on? What are we? Do we have feelings for each other? Or does he sees me as a toy?....

Hey everyone!!😉😉 lived it? Give comments! Does anyone have questions just ask!☺️☺️😋 I kno this chapter isn't that interesting!! But wait....😤😤

HaveaRAFE Story