(35) The truth can be hard

( Does anyone think that this photo is telling; 'No one can touch my girl' or more 'You are starting to piss me off???)))

Suri POV

Baekhyun grabbed my hand and dragged me away. I couldn't see the face reaction of Jong-In. When did HE come??

'Yaah, Baekhyun where are you dragging me?', he pushed me inside the store room of the school. He pushed me to the wall and locked me with his arms.

'What are you doing?', I whispered to him. 'I am doing my duty. You wanted to tell him but you hesistated. So I did it for you.', he gave me a playfull smile.

'Yaah pabo there was a reason behind this why I hesistated.', he looked confused at me. 'He was telling something to his dad about me. I accidentally heard what he said about me.', i looked down.

I thought he was a good friend but Wae?? Why does he has to do something to me?? And I thought he was a friend?!! I sighed.

'Mianhae, Suri, forgive me.', he looked depressed. 'It's nothing a gave him a gentle smile.', he looked at me.

I don' t know why but he just looked so sexy. I looked deep in his eyes. I didn't know but he came closer and closer to me. Our body touched each other.

We kissed passionatly. It was tender but sweet. He broke the kiss. 'It's now time to go back. What will you do about Jong-In?', he asked me.

I thought about it carefully. 'I will face him. He already knows that I am his twin so,....', Baekhyun patted my head.

'That's my Suri.', I really love this guy.

Jong-In POV

Suri is my twin?? I saw how Baekhyun hyung dragged her away from me. What was Baekhyun hyung doing here? It pissed me off. I know they are in a relationship.

But why do I feel jealousy?? I just knew that I've known here from somewhere?? BUT TWIN?? I NEVER EXPECTED THAT TO BE HAPPENING??

And I even liked her? AIsshhh!! That's troublesome!! And she also heard the conversation between me and my dad. This is not good.

What am I going to do know? And why did my dad never told me about this? I have to talk with him.

I don't like this situation!!!! I rubbed my neck!! It's almost time to go back to class. I sighed.

Suri POV

We were in the class. I didn't spoke to Jong-In after that incident. 'PERVERTED ALIEN!!!' I heard Yoomin yelling at Chanyeol.

(Perverted alien!! I've got this from Kaichou wa maid-sama; I really love this sentence!!>_<!!)

Chanyeol gave Yoomin a playful smirk. He wanted to go after Yommin but he accidentally pushed Sooyoung. She fell on the ground.

Chanyeol felt bad and lend her a hand. I saw Sooyoung blushing. That's cute!! I also saw Chanyeol blushing and he started to rub his neck.

Those two are really in love with each other. I suddenly saw Yoomin next to me.' Those two are going to be a couple but my cousin has to confess first!', I saw Yoomin frowning her brows.

'That's true but Chanyeol is you're cousin so you can push him to confess.', Yoomin face expression changed. 'Yeah I can push him.', a dark awra formed around Yoomin.

I am getting scared of her!!!

.................................................................................................................AFTER SCHOOL

Baekhyun bought me to my part-time job. I said to him that a friend is going to bring me home. That friend is Yuri unnie. She is nice and helps me always.

..............................................................................AFTER PART-TIME JOB

I saw Yuri unnie coming towards me. 'Hey Suri, I heard that you work for M. Young?', I nodded. 'Can I buy a bubble tea for my oppa?', I chuckled. 'Of course but it will be my treat.', I maked a schocolat bubble tea.

'About what did you wanted to talk?', she asked me. 'Uhmm... I am the daughter of the Kim family.',Yuri looked shocked.

'But how?', she asked looking confused. 'Krystal noona did some research and found everything out.', a smile formed on her face.

'Krystal did that? Just as expected.', the smile dissapeard. A worried face has shown up. 'But than you are the twin of Jong-In? But I never saw you in one of their galleries?'

'That's true. I also don't know why?', she gave me a gentle smile. 'Don't worry everything will be allright. And I think M. Kim has something to do with it.'

I froze when I heard my dad's name. Baekhyun already said that that guy is really harmful.'Oh.', I looked down, depressed.

'But don't worry. I will ask oppa to search about it, also his brother can do something about it.' 'You mean Luhan oppa?', she nodded.

'That's good. I am really thankful to you.', I bowed lightly. 'Don't be to formal. And how is it going between you and my brother?', I blushed a bit.

'It looks like it's good. And my parents will let you marry now. You are the daughter of the Kim family.', a bright smile appeard on her face?

Baekhyun POV

...............................................................................AT HOME

I was drinking my coffee. When I suddenly got a message. I got pissed off. Guess from who it was???

Hey Baekhyunnie!! Ah did you already miss me?

You know, I also know about Suri. What did you got shocked? I

I already did knew that that will happen?

You didn't came the last time SO if you don't want this to know anybody than come tomorrow

to the Starbucks shop.

TY XXXX

I threw my cellphone away. I started to lick my underlip. THAT GIRL PISSED ME OFF THIS TIME FOR SURE!!! I AM GOING TO KILL HER!!! I ruffled my hair.

I searched my cellphone but didn't find it. I went to my bedroom. I layed down my bed looking at above. I really wanted to cry!!! Why is my life like this??!!! ALL BECAUSE OF HER!!!

Suri POV

I came inside the house. I suddenly fell. 'Aissh!!', I touched my head. I looked around when I suddenly saw Baekhyun's cellphone.I know this is not good. I can't look at someones privacy!!!

But maybe he is cheating on me?? I opened. I saw a new message. From who could it be? When I opened my jawline dropped!!

.

.

.

..

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Baekhyun is...............................................................................................................

Hey everyone!!! Ommo what's going to happen now?? Is she going to break up with Baekhyun? I can already felt dark aura around Yuri unnie.... Heehehe you know what I meant?? Sarnghae!!!!! Can't wait for updating next ch!!! Byee byee

HaveaRAFE XXXXXX