(13) Back home

Baekhyun POV

I thanked my sister for the ride. Suri sighned. 'Is it really allright to leave you're parents like that?', she asked me. 'I don't care so.', I wanted to open my house. 'M.Byun you are already back?', yes it was Jihyun. That girl is really something!! Suri went inside. 'Jihyun what are you doing here?', I asked her sighned. 'I wanted to jog so I just passed you're house.', she smiled, but you could see that she is smirking inside her. 'Bye.', I closed the door.

Jihyun POV

I don't really think they are like uncle and niece. I asked a worker of my dad to search for it. He said that they aren't even blood related. I really hate Suri. She isn't even beautiful like me. She looks like a old, poor hag. But she is to close with M. Byun, what is really pissing me off. They are like teacher and pupil. I think they have a close relationship. I smirked. It won't take to long before M. Byun becomes mine. I asked my dad, he haves a close relationship with the dad of M.Byun. He is going ask him if I can marry M. Byun? It wouldn't take that long. I smirked evilly.

Baekhyun POV

She wanted to say something but she didn't say anything. 'She is really stalking you.', I saw Suri coming downstairs. 'Are you maybe jealous?', she turned red like a tomato. She turned away. 'M. Byun you already know that a relationship between a teacher and a pupil is strictly forbidden.', her cheeks were really cute. I came closer to her. 'Really?', she looked shocked. She panicked. 'You know that you have to call me Baekhyun. You didn't hesistated when I kissed you.', she was heating up. 'Are you alright Suri?', i smirked at her. 'Baekhyun let me go.', she tried to escape. I held her wrist. 'Baekhyun?', she turned to look at me. 'This time I'm not letting you go.', I smiled playful. 'Baekhyun you already know that a relationship between a teacher and a pupil is strictly forbidden.', she was pouting. Sooo cute!!! 'But there is no that much difference in our age.', she tried to escape. But nothing worked. I came closer and closer. She closed her eyes. I gave her a kiss on her forehead. She looked confused at me. She really thought that I would kiss her on her lips. After visiting my parents we became closer, but there was a something that maked me really worried. My dad is after me. He already know that I fell in love with Suri, but I already know that he will never let me marry her. He wants me to marry someone like the daughter of his business friend. 'Is there something Baekhyun?', Suri looked worried at me. 'How can there be something when I'm with the girl I love.', wait isn't that a confession? 'So you love me?', she smirked. 'M. Player loves me. Will I accept that?', she smiled playful. 'Suri don't react like that. And why do you call me M. Player?', I looked confused at her. 'Ah I heard from you're sister that you had many girlfriends and that you just used them as a toy.', she looked shocked at me. ' I didn't say anything', she looked at the ground. 'My sister!!', I was really angry. How could she say that to Suri. She is going to suffer...Just wait noona.

Suri POV

Why did I say that. Yuri unnie is going to kill me. I was panicking!! Why am I stubborn?? I looked at Baekhyun who was a little bit pissed off. I laughed. I really like him don't I? 'Why are you laughing? Don't try to laugh because of me!!', she was blushing. I just went away, while Baekhyun was after me. I think we are getting more closer than before. But he was a little bit worried? But about what? Was it about his parents? Is he scared of them? His parents looked really nice. But who knows? My cellphone rang. I picket it up. 'Ah hello Suri how are you doing?', it was Yuri unnie. 'Good.', I said. Baekhyun looked confused at me. 'How is it with my little brother and you?', she laughed a little bit. I feel my cheeks heating up. 'Unnie?', she lauhed. 'Ok I have to go now, bye!', she hang up. 'Who was it?', Baekhyun asked me. 'You're noona.', his face expressions change. Tomorrow is school.... I don't want to see Jihyun. She looks at me like I'm dirty. I wonder how Chanyeol is doing? I already know that every time I'm with him, Baekhyun is jealous. But I like his cute expressions. I can't wait for tomorrow. My last school year is going to be great. I smiled at Baekhyun, who looked confused at me. I hugged him tightly. 'I will always be by you' re side.', he hugged me back. 'Me to!', The time looked like it stopped for a moment. I feels good.....

Hey everyone!! I know it's a little bit 2 long!! BUT hope u liked it!! What's going to happen with Suri and Baekhyun????!!!! Nervous? I know!!! Can't wait to update next chapter!!! Saranghaexxxx!!

HaveaRAFE xxxxxxxx