(16) Problems

Suri POV
We have a new student in our class. His name is Kim Jong-In. I'm really scared of him. He looks and glares always at me. It was lunchtime. I saw Chanyeol coming to me. 'Hey Chanyeol.', I waved at him. He smiled brightly like always. 'Ah Suri you have a nice lunch.', he looked at my lunch. 'Chanyeol...why are you kind to me?', he froze a little bit. 'Ah I'm the class president. I have to be more social.', he looked a little bit nervous.

Chanyeol POV
Aishh!! How could you say 'I like you' to the girl who you liked, almost 2 year. She is soo beautiful. I looked at her eating, cute!! I gave a gentle smile. She looked at me. 'Is there something on my face?', she asked worriedly. 'There is something.', I came closer to her face and........................pinched her cheeks. 'Ah don't do that Chanyeol.', she tried to stop me. I stopped and smiled enjoyful. 'Do you want to come to my part-time job?', she asked me. 'Ah why not.', after so many years I have become closer to her. I always thought that she was different than she looks. I al the happiest persone of the world!!

Baekhyun POV
Ah that Chanyeol really is pissing me off. Playing with Suri, eating with her and even go out with her after school!!!! But she haves someone as a friend, I'm proud for that, BUT WHY A GUY??? I saw Jong-In smirking at me. I'm really worried. Why is he here? What does he want? I have to talk with Kyungsoo and Suho. But Suri then? Oh yeah, she has a part-time job! She said that to me. I went to Jong-In. 'Ah Jong-In how are you doing?', I asked nicely. 'Ah Baekhyun hyung, good.', he gave me a fake smile. 'What brings you in this school?', I asked. I saw that he looked at Suri. 'I just missed school a bit, so I came to this school. But I think you know for what I came?', he looked at me with an enjoyful smirk. 'How is you're dad doing? Playing with womens?', he looked pissed off. 'I have to go.', he went away. I sighed. I hope you will change back like you were in the past. The only thing that I have to do is protect my most precious thing.....Suri. School ended. Oh Yeah the day after tomorrow there is a party. That party of my dad. I have to go there with Suri. I have to buy clothes for her. I don't even know when I have time!! Aishh!! Maybe I can go with her after her part-time job. First I have to do something important. I called a good friend of me. 'Hi Luhan hyung can we talk?', Yes it was my good friend, Oh Luhan. He is the twin of Oh Sehun, but Sehun took his dad company. Luhan hyung is an agent, a secret agent. I gave a sms to Suri that I will come pick her up after her part time job. She gave me a 'ok'. It has been a long time since I meeted Luhan hyung. I waited at the Starbucks like always. I heard some girls screaming. I saw Luhan coming inside the store. He blushed a little bit. He bowed for everyone. He saw me and waved. He sat next to me. 'How are you doing, hyung?', I asked. 'Ah good like always.', he gave me a smile. 'It has been a long time. Did you heard any news of the Kim family?', I asked him. 'Not that much, but I heard his son is tranformed to a school.', I sighed. 'Yes it's the school where I teach.', he looked confused at me. 'You teach? How did you get permission of you're parents?', he asked me. 'They don't know, but now that Jong-In is there I think I'm not safe. I just replace Kyungsoo.', he laughed. 'Oh Yeah Kyungsoo,That guy. Oh you are going to be my brother-in-law soon.', he smiled brightly. I already know, you may think this guy is cute and lovely. Then you are under a love spell. This guy can be dangerous and suiciding. I mean it!!! 'But I think my dad is behind this crime.', I looked at Luhan. 'Oh Yes you're dad. I'm really scared of him. I even don't want to see his face.', he looked a little bit scared. 'I know, I know that's why I ran away. But there is someone I want to protect.', I looked serious at him. He looked enjoyed. 'Baekhyun is in love??', he smirked at me. 'I will do everything for a sister-in-law.', he smirked. 'This hyung is really something.', I punches him by his arm. We both laughed. You could see many womens and girls staring at us, but we are just like our usual self.

Suri POV
It was fun with Chanyeol. He is my first friend. My part-time job was done. I just wanted to go away, then I saw Baekhyun in the Starbucks. Again?! With who is it this time? I went in the Starbucks. 'Baekhyun wat are you doing?', the persone who was him. Who is he? Baekhyun looked strange at me. 'Who is this beautiful lady?', The persone next to Baekhyun came closer. 'Ah hell...o I'm Moon Suri. Ca...ll me Su...ri.', I blushed a little bit. 'Is she that girl from you're school?', he asked to Baekhyun. He nodded back. 'Ah Hi I'm Oh Luhan.', his smile is cute. Wait did he say Oh Luhan? 'Are you a sibling of Sehun oppa?', I asked him. 'Ah you know him? Yes he is my twin.',I was really shocked. This guy looked more kind then Sehun oppa. There was not that much difference, but they were really different from personality. 'You already know Oh Sehun and Oh Luhan. They are the son of the famous actrice, Oh Min-Young. And also the son of the menager of Samsung company, Oh Min-Ho.', I was shocked after this. Baekhyun only have rich friend. He is born in a rich family. 'Ok Baekhyun I have to go. Bye.', he waved at Baekhyun and gave a wink at me. I saw many girls staring at him. 'Baekhyun you are going out with you're friends. And you're achting strange?', he looked chill at me. 'Don't worry, but we have to go buy a dress for you.', he pulled my hand and dragged me outside. We went to a nearby shop. Why does it always have to be an expensive shop? 'Chose one dress.', there were so many clothes. I panicked a little bit. 'Are you allright?', he came closer to me. He putted his hand on my forehead. I blushed really hard. His face was to close to mine. 'Ahh....I have nothing. Let's watch that dress.', he nodded and followed me. I choose a white dress. It was really beautiful. 'It will suite you?', why does he make me always blush?!!....

I know it's not that interesting, but hope u like it??? 😕😔Ah I really love this vacation!!😝😝 just wait until next ch!!!! What do you think Su-Hyun or Chan-Ri??? 😱😱😨Did anyone saw that in ch 15, I putted whole EXO-K together?? 😝😝First Baekhyun and then Sehun, Suho and Kyungsoo. At last Kai. 😊😊Now I'm going start with EXO-M!! First is Luhan......😱😱😱Saranghaexxx😘😘😘😘

HaveaRAFE xxxxxxxx