(40) Playing in the maze

Suri POV
There is stood. IN the front of a portal of a big maze. Now I feel like I am a mazerunner.

There was a bord hanging by the portal. "Keep out, DANGER" woow life is going great. Ughhh!! I sighed in disbelief.

She really enjoy it. Where is she? I looked behind me. There was a big wall, a big wall not normal!! I didn't like it here.

What do I have to do here? Then suddenly and enveloppe felt from the heaven. Is someone helping me?

I opened it.
Hello Suri
This is the night mare maze. It has cached all you're nightmares. The only that will given to you are some drank and food. The other mazerunner is standing on the other side of the maze. You have to try to get the heart of the maze.
EnJoy it.

First of all I didn't like the sentence. The second one; only food and drank? ?? The third: I hate my night mare, I don't want to remember them.

I shock my head. Suddenly a sacappreard in front of me, from now here. Strange!! It looks like I am a mazerunner.

I hope unnie and oppa are doing well because now it's my turn. I went trough the door. Where do I have to go? Left or right?

I love right, so I picked the right one. The atmosphere wasn't very welcoming. It was getting dark. Already??!!

I saw the film the Mazerunner. To much action in it. I was getting scared but I just told to myself to hung on.

There was always a right and a left way. I was getting tired of all this. I wanted to rest when I suddenly heard some footsteps.

They weren't from a human. I have to hide some were!!! I looked from right to left. There was a big feet coming out!!

Please don't tell me....
An ugly face showed up. Yes it was wat I thought ..
.
..
.
.

.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
A FAT TROLL! !! One of my fears. I started to run. Imagne how I was running away from a big TROLL that chased after me.

I will get tired quikly. I didn't know where I was going. I quikly hided in some bushes. I was so scared, I just didn't breath.

I saw some ugly feet. They also stink!! I putted my hand on my nose. Will my life end like this??

Baekhyun POV
I am really getting worried about her. Taeyeon I just have a bad feeling about this!! I can't lose myself!!

My hand was bleeding. I tried to much!! I am getting tired of this. All my energie is lost. And here I am now. Waiting for my girl.

I can't just wait and see her dieing because of Taeyeon ' game. Suddenly the wall broke. I saw my angry sister and my brother-in-law.

Hyung looked worried at me. Noona came to me and slapped my face. 'Aishhhh! !', I felt my cheek burnt Hot!

'BECAUSE OF YOU DUMB ASS, SURI IS IN PROBLEMS!! I AM GOING TO BURN YOU DEAD!!', she wanted to murder me. Her awra was dark and scary.

'Baekhyun you bought youre girlfriend in big danger.', hyung frowned his thick brows. I sighed. My eyes were swollen.

I didn't sleep last night. I looked down. 'It's all my fault.', I whispered to myself. I then felt my hand getting free.

Hyung has bought the Keys from where? 'Where did you...?' I asked looking confused. 'Long story Romeo. ', he chuckled a bit and then gave me a serieus face.

'It's time to do something about you.', my sister gave me an u-look-horrible-look. I looked at myself. I really looked horrible. They both smiled at me.

It's time to take action...

Suri POV
I didn't hear anything anymore. I tried to look right and left. It was gone! I sighed in relief. This is not a normal maze.

I looked around. Where am I ? I sat down. I am going to die like this. I sighed again. I hided my face in my hands.

I looked up. Please someone help me? The stars were SHINING bright. Gomawo.

I followed the stars. I didn't care where I would come, as long I could see the beautiful stars.

Most of the people would think I am dumb but as you can see the stars were always my friend. Even when I was little the stars were my best friend.

The stars stopped. I looked in front of me. I didn't know what I saw....

Hey everyone HaveaRAFE here!! New update!! Hope u love it all!!! This is part 2 of the maze. The next ch will be something else. I also hope u will love that!! I love u all so much!! Sarnghae xxxxx! !

HaveaRAFE