(21) M. Stranger

( a photo of Minhyuk oppa!! Saranghaexxx !! He is really HOT!! He is from CnBlue)

Suri POV
Someone hugged me. I don't even know who this persone is?! 'Can you let me go? I can't breath.', he stopped and looked at me. 'It has been a long time? Isn't?', I didn't know who this man was? 'M do I have to know you?', I looked confused at him. 'Aishh, you really did forgot about me. That maked me depressed.', this guy is acting strange. I didn't know that I had a stalker?

'It's me!! You're childhood friend, Kang Minhyuk. Sururu you aren't that smart.', Kang Minhyuk !! I really missed him. He just left me alone!! He has really grow into a handsome man. The little, cute Minnuk is dissapeard (I called him in The past Minnuk. He called me Sururu) 'Yaaah!! Pabo, you really did grow Minhyuk!!', my eyes widened. 'Why are you wearing a cap, sunglasses and a hood?', he looked at me. 'Shhhh.', he looked around and pulled me away. 'Ah...I'm now a celebrity. I am a model. This year I'm going to start acting.', he smiled . 'You pabo you left me alone. You didn't even telled me anything about getting moved.', he forced a smile.

(Kang Minhyuk of CnBlue!! I fell in love with him after watching The Heirs)

'Ah sorry about that but even I didn't know about that.', I looked at him. He is now a celebrity. He is happy now. I'm glad about that. I thought I will never see him again? But now you see... OMG I'm late!!! I have to go back to the house of Baekhyun. 'Ah Minhyuk I have to go back to my house.', really my house? I live with my teacher!! He will think that I am harassed. He will think that Baekhyun is a byuntae. 'Maybe I can give you a ride?', he asked me for a ride. He is really my savior!! 'Ah thanks!', we went both to his car. It was really huge!! Why is everyone rich? This is really pissing me off.

..................................After 10 min
I went out the car. 'Minhyuk do you want to come inside?', why did I ask him that??!! It isn't even my house!! 'Why not?', he went out the car.I sms't Baekhyun to tell that a friend of me is coming in. He agreeded. I hope he isn't mad? He opened the door.

'Ah Suri where did you go?', he looked at me. Then he saw the guy behind me. 'What is that guy doing behind you?', he looked shocked. 'Baekhyun can we come inside?', I whispered to him. He nodded and letted us in. Minhyuk looked at the house. 'Suri why do you live with that GUY?', how do I explain this to him? Yes my parents theated me bad so I moved to my teacher who helped me. 'Uhmm...it's like...', Baekhyun layed his hand on my mouth. Minhyuk looked pissed off. 'She lives with me because I saw her drunken.'

Baekhyun POV
I saw she panicked so I just explained a little bit. But who is this guy? Her boyfriend?! 'Baekhyun this is my childhood friend, Kang Minhyuk.', she looked a bit clumsy. Soo cute!! This girl can enjoy my life!! I smiled at her. So his name is Minhyuk? He looked pissed off after seeing me. Wait does he have a photo when Suri was young? I should ask for a photo??!

'Ah I didn't introduce myself. I am Byun Baekhyun.', he was shocked. 'You are in THE BYUN family?', I nodded. How does he even know about me? Only high ranking people....? 'I am not a stalker or something like that. I'm a celebrity. I am a model.', now I get it. 'Do you want to eat something?', Suri asked. 'Can I have some thea and some cookies?', then she looked at me. 'I'm coming with you.', I just wanted some time for us 2.

She heated the water. I came closer to her. She wanted to pick a cup but I came behind her and picked up. Our hands touched each other. I saw her lightly blushing. I smiled. I came closer to her. 'Ah Baekhyun-sshi, you are ....coming to .....close to .....me.', she tried to avoid skin-contact. I smiled evilly. 'Ah sorry.', I went to the other side. She didn't like it? That's depressing?! I maked my coffee.

We went back to the living room. Minhyuk glared at me with I'm going to kill you-face. I gave him a smirk. He looked worried to Suri. She don't see it. These childeren are really fun!! 'Baekhyun hyung how did you meet Suri?', he drank his thea. 'She works as a part-time job in a shop. I came often to that shop. So that's how we meeted each other. We are destined for each other. Don't you think Minhyuk?',Suri looked shocked at me. Also that Minhyuk guy was sticking in his tea. 'Are you allright?', Suri asked him. He only nodded.

...............,.................after 1 hour.

Suri POV
'Suri I have to go. My menager called me. He is going to murder me. Minhyuk went to the front door. 'Stay away from him.', he whispered at me. I looked a bit confused but then slightly nodded. Baekhyun waved at him. I closer the door. I wanted to go to my room but then.... 'Suri why are you avoiding me?', he looked serious. He held my wrist. He is going to marry. Marry wit Jihyun!!!! 'I don't avoid you.', i tried not to look in his eyes. He pulled me back. We were in a huge pose. 'Baek....hyu...n?', he stroked my hair. 'Did I do something?', why is he so kind to me? Why cant my feelings just dissapear?? Tears started to falling again. This time i just couldn't hold it anymore. 'Suri Gwnenchana?', he looked worried to me. 'Don't cry please.', he begged me. But it's just to diffucult. Then I felt some soft lips. I opened a little bit. I saw Baekhyun KISSING me?!!!......

Hey everyone!!! Anneyong!!! How was it?? Enjoyed it??!! Kamsanmidaaaaaaa!!!😊😊 Oh Yeah for every muslim. EID MUBARAK!!!😉😉 I hope u enjoy also my other books!!! 'Vampire Blood?' Kamsanmida JapanxoxoKorea !!! You all have to Read her books!! It's just awesome, but it's in dutch so.....sorry for the people who doesn't know about it😓😓! Thanxx for 200+ likes!! I love you all too much!!😆😆😆Saranhaexxxx😘😘😘

HaveaRAFE xxxxx