(31) Jealousy

(Ps/ ISN't this photo cute!! BYUN Baekhyun why are you like this!!!???)

Suri POV

I started to blush. Our lips were just inches away from each other. I tried to go out of the class but he stopped me. I am trapped!! What can I do?

'Just answer my question? Why are you avoiding me?', he was angry and sad on the same time. I looked deep in his eyes. Than I sighed. 'I saw you last night with Krystal unnie.', I looked down. I heard him chuckling.

'Why are you laughing at me?!!!', I shouted. 'It's just....doesn't that mean that you are jealous?', I blushed after I heard that. 'I AM NOT JEALOUS!!', he patted my head and gave me the finest smile a girl could see.

'There is nothing between me and Krystal noona. She already has a boyfriend.', I just maked myself a fool in the front of him. I sighed. Than I started to punch his chest.

'Yaaah why are you punching me??', I smirked at him. 'You maked me a fool!!!', he stopped my hands. But I don't get it?? About what were they talking about?? 'Baekhyun can I ask you something?' he nodded. 'Why were you 2 talking bout the Kim family, the family of Jong-In?', he putted his hands away.

He looked a bit shocked. 'Is it something I shouldn't know?', I asked him. He turned away. 'Don't worry about it. If I am sure I am gonna tell you about it.', about what is he talking? 'Ah....okay.', he went back to behind his table.

I looked down. So it is something I shouldn't know!! I was a bit sad. We are not that long in a relationship but I lived with him more than a half year.

But I don't even know anything about him. We have been in a relationship more than 1 week. I am really dumb. Why don't I even ask something about his past??

The bell rang. Now it's to late. Maybe I have time after school when he will bring me to my part-time job.

...............................................................................................LUNCHTIME!!!!

'Sooyoung did you knew that M. Byun and Suri are in a relationship?', I looked mad at Yoomin. Sooyoung looked at me. 'Jinjja? Wooow, amazing!!', even Chanyeol heard it. 'Suri why did you lie to me?!!', he punched my arm.

'Mianneaseyo, Chanyeol-Ah.', he looked a bit mad but than that smile appeard again. 'About what are you all talking about??!!', Jong-In interfered in our conversation. 'Ah Jong-In-Ah didn't you knew about the relationship between Suri and M. Byun?', Chanyeol said.

Jong-In looked a bit shocked. 'Ah......Jinjja?', he looked a bit depressed after hearing that. but WHY? 'You 4 are the only one who knows about our relationship in this school!! So be a little bit quit, will you??!!', I whispered. They all nodded.

I sighed in relief. I was looking again at Jong-In. He looked a bit confused. I am really worried about him.

..................................................................................................................AFTER SCHOOL!!!!

I waited in the garage. I saw Baekhyun coming to his car. 'Let's get in.', I said. We both went in. He rided us to the mall.

'Uhmm.... Baekhyun do you have any foto's when you were little?', I asked him pleaded. 'Ah Yes. I have one in my wallet.', he opened his wallet. Soooo cueeeeeee!! 'You were soo cute!!!!', Ommo I want him as my little brother.

Will our child look like this?? SURI WHATA RE TOU THINKING??? BYUNTAE!!! I shocked my head.

'Don't you have any photos?', he asked. I looked down. 'Ah....sorry but my parents never took photos of me, mianne.', he looked sorry. 'Ah Mianne!!! Suri you have to treat me a bubble tea!!', he yelled!! 'No free bubble tea!!!', I smiled.

He makes me always laugh!!!

Baekhyun POV

I was happy after seeing her smiling. But if I had her photo, Krystal Jung could be sure that she was the second child of the Kim family. But I really want a free bubble tea.

I went inside. I saw Jihyun talking with Kris. Were they that close?? I was a bit shocked. They are talking and smiling. They were hugging??? Hugging??? She also kissed him??