(33) Truth

Baekhyun POV

I am really thankful to Krystal noona. I sat in the car with Suri. She is still shocked after knowing the truth. But I don't get it?? When Miss. Kim gave birth, she gave birth to 2 children. But why did I never saw Suri at one of their family photos??????

I also heard from Luhan hyung that the Kim family were busy with something. M. Kim also talked with my dad. They are going to do something to Suri.

I am really worried so I am staying all day with her. Now it is to dangerous. 'Baekhyun would you like to go with me to a book store?', Suri looked at me. She didn't talk a lot so this is here first sentence.

'Why? Do you want to buy something?', she nodded but she looked a bit nervous. 'I want to buy some manhwa books.', she closed her eyes. Does she also like manhwa's? 'Jinjja?', I asked her.

She looked shocked at me. 'Wae do you also like manhwa's?', I gave her a fake smile. 'Yes I love them.', I sighed and tried to look at her.

Her eyes sparkled but than there came her gloomy side. 'Baekhyun are you maybe a

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.**

.

.

.

.

.

.

'An otaku?', I looked weird at her. 'Or are you a byuntae?', there was fire coming out of her eyes. 'Su...ri it.......S no....t wha........T y..........ou Th.........ink.', my voice shaked an trembled.

.........................................................AFTER A LONG FIGHT THEY ARRIVED AT SCHOOL!!!!!

'Baekhyun should I tell it to Jong-In?', I looekd at her and gave a gentle smile. 'I know you trust him, if you think........?', she thought . 'I think I can trust him.', she gave me a bright smile.

.......................................................................................................IN THE CLASS!!!!

Like always Suri looked outside after finishing her exercises. Than she saw me looking at her. I gave her a playfull smile. She gave me a dead glare. She looked at Jong-In. I hope she decided after thinking.

I am really worried!! Than I heard my cellphone vibrating.

Hey Byunnie did u miss me?

It has been a long time isn't? I already knew that the marriage between you and my sis has been stopped. I will do Everything to make you mine..................................................even if I had to kill someone.
TY

I was shocked. That girl is driving me crazy. What is she going to do to Suri????

I was stressed. I couldn't think about anything, only how I could protect her. Yes I AM OVERPROTECTIVE!!!

I really have to do something about Taeyeon. She is starting to piss me off. I rubbed my neck. But what?

I thought she was the ONE for me but I misunderstood. A fake smile formed on my mouth. That girl destroyed my whole life.

I will take care of her, if she wants. I looked to the class. I saw Yoona looking at me with her best friends; Seohyun and Sunny.

Aisshh those girls are to much!!! I looked at Chanyeol. He looked peace full. Maybe I can try to make Suri the body president?

That would be nice.
(*.* pervert thinking)
heheh. I shaked my head. But doesn't it means that Suri is from a high ranking family?

Than I can marry her? ? But she is from the Kim family??? I sighed.

Suri POV

I looked at Baekhyun. He looked quit shocked after he looked at his cellphone. He looked a bit pissed off.

That guy is to worried about me. I kind of like that. But he is overprotective. You could say it like that.

But what would be the reaction of Jong-In after he knew that I am his twin sister??? I am soo nervous !!

My blood is boiling inside me. I feel like an oven. Aisshh! ! I tried to focus on the outside. But it's a miracle!! I found a family.

But my mom is dead. My dad is bad. Looks like nothing changed. I sighed. Is this what I wanted??

Yoomin gave me lightly a punch. I looked at her. She had that help me please - face. I chuckled by her actions.

I just putted my tongue out. She gave me another punch. I started to laugh a bit. I rubbed my arm.

THAT GIRL CAN PUNCH!!

............................LUNCHTIME!!!

I went out of the class to the cafetaria. My belly huts because I have hunger!!! I am going to tell it now to Jong-In.

I waited for the others. Sooyoung and Chanyeol came. Also Yoomin but Where is Jong-In?

I just started to eat because my belly couldn't hold back anymore. 'Yaaah Suri, you look like a eat monster!!', I heard Chanyeol complaining.

'No she is an ugly eat monster!!', I heard Yoomin chuckling. I started to pouted at her. I saw Sooyoung blushing. Does she likes Chanyeol-Ah? Maybe??

I started to give a bright smile I was the first one who was already finished. I went outside. I saw Jong-In talking to someone.

I wanted to scary him, so I went a bit closer. 'Yes eoppa Everything is going great. That girl is easy to deal with, that girlfriend of Byun hyung.', he gave a smirk.

I froze. This guy is not who I thought he was. I wanted to go back. Than Suddenly I fell over a stone. Jong-In looked behind him. Than he saw me.

'I will call you later.', he hanged up. He putted his cellphone away. 'Suri it's not what you think it is.', he tried to come closer.

'Stay away from me!!!', I pushed him away. 'And I thought that you were a friends! !' I really wanted to cry. How can he do this??

'Suri listen to me?', I didn't wanted to listen to him. 'Wae?? Wae??? Were you jealous or something??? You are a spy from the Kim family!!! You came here to do that!!'

He was shocked by my words!! But I am saying the truth. 'Suri listen!' He tried to come closer again but someone held me and pulled me away.

'Baekhyun?' His eyes were focused on Jong-In. He gave him a dead glare. I never saw him like this. 'That's enough!!', he stopped the grip and came closer to Jong-In.

'Jong-In, Suri is you're twin sister.'

He came to me and grabbed my hand. He went away holding grip my hand.....

Hey everyone!! Minahae!! Don't hate me please!!! For give me!!*bowing* srry for LATE UPDATE!! I KNOW you will all hate me BUT FOR GIVE ME THIS TIME!!ps those new model pfotos of EXO KAI are sooo awesome!!! I am going to start to phaint!!! SORRY I AM A BIG FAN OF HIM!!!! LOVE YOU OPPA!!!  Saranghae xxxxx

HaveaRAFE xxx