(29) A desicion

Suri POV

I went with all my friends to my part-time job, inclusief Minhyuk. Jong-In had to go home. Kris oppa was shocked when he saw all of us together coming in the shop. I looked at Jihyun who was lightly blushing. I gave her a smile.

It really feels great to have so many friends!! I saw Chanyeol talking to Kris oppa. They were already friends because Chanyeol came here many times. I also saw Minhyuk and Yoomin fighting with each other!!

I was really happy. I gave an sms to Baekhyun.

Baekhyun, annyeonghaseyo!! I am really happy today!! I have so many friends!!! Ps: Jong-In isn't here!!! How is it home? Boring?? Would you also like to come??
Suri xxxx ;)

I hope he reads it!!

Baekhyun POV

I didn't know what to do? I heard my phone, someone gave me a sms!! I looked. It's from Suri. I readed the whole sms. This girl!!!

Annyeonghaseyo Suri!! Aissssh I really miss you!! How can you left me alone her!!! I am lovely here!! I am scared😋!! I am really happy for you!!! I will come, just wait after 1 hour, okay?
Bacon xxxxx

I smiled. I saw Taeyeon also wanted to look at my cellphone who gave me a sms. I pulled my cellphone away. She looked quit pissed off but than there formed a smirk on her face. I sighed.

Suri POV
I was happy after recieving a sms of Baekhyun. But after 1 hour? Isn't that a bit late? I don't care!! I looked at everyone who was getting well with each other. Minhyuk was telling about his carrière to Sooyoung. Jihyun was talking with Kris oppa. I saw Chanyeol blushing when he talked with Yoomin.

Everything is complete!! I saw M. Young coming downstairs. I bowed at him. 'Ah.... Suri..... It looks like you bought custoumers in here?', everyone stood up and bowed formally. He gave them a smile. 'Here is you're money for you're hard work.', he handed me an enveloppe. 'Thank you.', I bowed lightly after taking the enveloppe with my 2 hands.

My first money for my hard work!!! Aishh it feels great!!! There formed a smile on my face!! Can't wait to let it see to Baekhyun!!! Some of my friends went away. Chanyeol had to take care of his little brother. Jihyun would to like to stay but her parents will get mad. Sooyoung has to help her parents in their restaurant.

The menager of Minhyuk has called him. The only one who was left was Yoomin. She stayed. I already told her I had a boyfriend. She really wanted to know who but I said to her to wait after 1 hour.

..................AFTER 1 HOUR

I saw Baekhyun coming in the shop. He looked a bit pale but forced a smile. Yoomin went to him. 'M. Byun what are you doing here?', Yoomin asked a bit confused. He looked at me and than to Yoomin. She didn't get it.

'Yoomin, he is my...........
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

boyfriend.
Everyone was shocked. Inclusief Kris, the best friend of Baekhyun. Yoomin pulled me away to talk. 'Suri are you serious? In a relationship with you're OWN teacher? I saw Kris talking to Baekhyun. 'Yes but he is nice and I am .........,,,,,..............................,,........., living with him.

Her eyes widened. 'Wait..... YOU BOTH DIDN'T do already....?', I looked shocked. 'No!!!', she sighed in reliëf. She already thinks about that? Wooow!!! I shaked my head.

...........AFTER A PHEW MINUTES

The stopped with arguiing. We sat by a table. Kris looked at Baekhyun. Yoomin at me. And than Yoomin looked at Baekhyun and Kris at me. We were really in an awkward situation. Baekhyun and I looked at each other.

'How are you doing?', he asked me. I giggled. 'Good.', than I saw M. Young looking at us. Baekhyun stood up, bowed and went to him. 'It has been a long time M. Young.', they both shaked their hands. 'It has been a long time Baekhyun.', he patted his shoulder.

'It looks like you're in a relationship with one of my workers?', he frowned his brows. 'Ah..... About that.', Baekhyun looked nervous. 'Don't worry I like you're relationship but I am also afraid.', Yoomin looked confused. Kris agreeded with his grandpa.

Baekhyun POV

I didn't say that much to Taeyeon. I just left her dumpfounded!! I didn't afreed with her. I don't want to make the same mistake as in my past!! I was happy to do that!! But now M. Young. I didn't knew he had a bubble tea shop? Kris didn't even told me about it!! I already bought an eyeliner!! I hope it suits me well!! I didn't even try it out!!

After hearing what M. Young told. I froze a bit. I knew that he knew what I already knew. The consequencies BEING in a relationship with a low ranking. 'Suri please be r. And Baekhyun, you will have to do anything for her!! Protect her well!!', after that he gave us a last smile.

I knew M. Young well. He was really wise and he already knew everything. Now i have to explain it to the friend of Suri. I hope she understands it? 'I will explain it to you Yoomin.', I sat by the table. Suri and Kris were working.

'Yoomin I am Byun Baekhyun. My father owns a big company!!', she nodded. 'That meant you are one of the high- ranking rich family?', I nodded whe. She asked me that. 'And it's dangerous for a high ranking to have a relationship with a low ranking.', she got it. But she looked a bit depressed.

'My parents aren't normal!! They are psycho!!', she laughed lightly after hearing it. 'But I will do everything to protect Suri.', I looked serious at her. She gave a gentle smile. 'Okay I got it. If she cries I am coming to you're house to burn you into pieces.', SHE JUST LOOKS LIKE MY SISTER!!

I saw someone coming in the bubble tea shop. She looked first at me and our eyes meeted. She came to me and gave me a hug. I looked confused at her. 'Baekhyunnie long time No see!!', she putted her sunglasses away.....

Hey everyone!!! I know a A NEW CH!! 😆😇 I am happy!! 2 update in one day!!! Who is The mysterious women???? Who hugged Baekhyun!!!! Heheheh !! You will Read it in The next ch!!! I know You will all be shocked!!! But hope u liked!!! I know it's not that interesting ch!!!😣😣😣 saranghae xxxxx😘😘😍😍

HaveaRAFE xxxxxx