(50) At the end

I pushed and pushed. 'Miss. Byun please keep pushing. I cried and cried that much. Then when I reached my limit I could hear a small cry. I huffed and puffed. There was sweat and blood everywhere. Then they gave me the baby.

'Here is you're girl.' They all looked at me. The baby was small and started to sleep. 'Welcome Suhyun.' Everyone looked happy. Baekhyun kissed me and then our little daughter.

5 years later

'Eomma!' Suhyun came crying inside the kitchen. 'What is it Suhyun?' I looked confused and worried. 'I hurted my head.' She said crying. I picked her up. Baekhyun came inside and he putted a blame-face. 'Oppa!' You said looking at Suhyun's head.

'Mianhae Suri but she was playing with Hyuna and she got hurted.' Oppa said with a worried face. 'Hyuna came inside. 'Mianhae Suhyun.' Hyuna said. Suhyun nodded. Hyuna was the daughter of my sister-in-law, Yuri unnie. 'Eomma!' Then my small Baekbom came inside.

'What is it Baekbom?' He still cried. 'I felt and my nose hurts.' He said. I also picked him. 'Eomma is going to heal it with a kiss.' A gave a small kiss ln his nose. 'Pain....away!' He smiled happy. Hyuna smiled happy. Then also Sunhi came. 'Baekbom are you Okay?' The daughter of Chanyeol and Sooyoung asked. Mira likes Baekbom and I am happy about that, maybe they could marry with each other later?

'Is everyone Okay?' Jumyeon came inside. He was the oldest among us all. He was the son of my best friend Yoomin. Also Myungsoo came in. He huffed.

'Sorry that we are to late.' He said. The only child of Jihyun. Yes all the kids were here. I likes when they all played together. I putted some ice on Suhyun. After that they all played together in the garden.

I looked happy at them. Suddenly someone grabbed me on my hips. He landen his chin on my schoulder. 'They are cute aren't they?' He nodded and then we kissed. 'Yaah Suri when are we having sex again? I really miss it!! We didn't have it almost a week.' He slammed his arm. 'Byuntae!! Perverted alien!! Baka! Pabo!' I shouted and yelled.

At least I kissed him. 'You know that we can always do it?' I frowned my brow. 'Yes I know but I miss it...you're body.' He pouted. My wrakst point he reached it. 'Okay okay. We'il do it.' I sighed. 'He grinned and gave me peck on my cheek.

'You know you are really sexy everytime whe have it.' He putted his chin on my shoulder again. I turned red as tomato. 'I like it when you make those cute noises.' This time I got red like 50 grades higher. 'Byuntae.' I mummbled. He chuckled.

'I love you.' He said.

'I love you to.' I whispered go him.

Hey everyone!! Hope u like this last chapter!! Love u all!! Hope u Read my new fanfics!! I hope u liked this ch!! And also al the rest!! Thank you for the 500+ likes and the many comments!! Hope u all enjoyed!! Gomawo everyone and all the exo fans!! Bye Bye saranghae Xxx

HaveaRAFE Xxx