(42) The heart of the Maze

Suri POV

The stars brought me somewhere. I think I came to the middle, ...the heart of the Maze. But first what I saw was a mirror. This is my last teste!!

I saw myself. She looked exactly like me. She smirked. It's the same person I saw last time in the mirror before coming to the house of Taeyeon. 'What are you going to do now?', her smirk brighted. 'What do you mean?', I asked with my brows frowned.

'Did you really think that everything is going to be normal? Are you that stupid?', I looked strange at her. But that is what going to happen with me.'After I reached the heart, I win.', I said to her. She gave me a pity smile.

'Are you that dumb? You aren't even worth!! You are poor, ugly and disguisting!!', Yes she was my negative form of me. I know she is saying the truth but there is also another part of me that's different.

My friends are supporting me; Yoomin, Yuri unnie,Minhyuk,oppa,Sooyoung and Chanyeol-ah. My twin; Jong-In and my dear boyfriend...Baekhyun.

I smiled at her. 'I know that I hate myself. I hated my life. I thought I was the problem of everyone. But......I was fault. I have friends, I have finally found my family. I have a relation with my dear boyfriend. I think this is the only thing, I need in my life.', I gave her a warm smile.

She looked pissed off. The mirror brook in pieces. I went inside. There was something shining. It's the heart of the maze.

I suddenly heard a familiar voice. 'Suri wait for me!!', I turned around it was Baekhyun. I rubbed my eyes. Am I dreaming?? Or is this an illusion and is Taeyeon testing me??

He came to me and hugged me. Am I crazy or something like that?? He stopped the hug and looked into my eyes. He started to kiss me.He was a good-kisser but there was something strange.

It didn't felt like it was Baekhyun. I pushed him away. I suddenly heard another voice. I turned around and saw Baekhyun huffing. I looked at them both. Who is the real Baekhyun?? The other Baekhyun stopped with huffing. 'I am the real Baekhyun. Don't belive him, Suri!!', I looked confused around me.

Why does these things happen to me?? 'No I am you're boyfriend, the real Baekhyun!! Believe me and don't trust him!!', the other Baekhyun said. I thought about it. Who is it??

How can I now?? I don't get it!! What can I do in a situation like this?? What would I expect of Baekhyun?? I know how him better than anyone. I am his ....girlfriend.

I have to ask them something then I can be sure who the real Baekhyun is!! I breathed in and out.

I couldn't think about it anymore. What can I ask?? 'Who does love me the most?', I asked them. I hope that I will know who the real Baekhyun is. I waited hopefull.

'You know Suri, that I love you the most. I will die on the die I have to protect you with my whole life.', the other Baekhyun said from the left side. I looked at the other Baekhyun.

'I love you really hard but I don't earn the love you are feeling for me right now.', he rubbed his neck and his face looked depressed and down like a puppy. I smiled happily.

'I found you.', I looked left. 'You aren't real, you are just a negative shadow. You don't even know how to love.', I looked at right to the real Baekhyun. A smile formed his lips.

I suddenly heard a breeze, when I looked at the left sight the other Baekhyun dissapeard. I went to the right sight and hugged him. He chuckled a bit. I looked at him. He looked extramely hot. I couldn't take my eyes off him.

'You came for me.', I said pouting. He pinched my cheeks. 'Aisshhh my cute girlfriend is getting more cuter. You have to be becarefull in front of guys.', I like the way he was getting jealous.

'But from now on you are staying with me forever!!', I obeyed him. 'Of course.', he looked so cute now. We went both, hands in hands to the hart of the maze. It was a bright light. When I went closer to it, it flashed so bright.

It was from glass. 'It is so beautifull.', I whispred silently. 'Yes it looks so bright.', his eyes widened. 'But how are we getting out of the maze?', I asked him.

'Don't worry, Sehun hyung planned everything.', he gave me a smile. I looked deep in his beautifull eyes. He also looked at me with his beautiful eyes. He felt my cheek with his big hands.

We came closer and closer but suddenly ......

Hey everyone!! Sorryyy for late update!!! It's vacation for me (in Belgium)!!! I just want to say I am last time reading 'the house of the night' It's really a good book (ps it's a real book)!! I think I will get my inspiration for vampire blood from there!!! I started to be a big fan of P.C. Cast and Kristin Cast!!! Sarnghnaeyeo!!! Also thank you for the many likes and everything!!!

HaveaRAFE xxx