(48) Find your memories

Suri POV
'Who are you?' She looked confused at me. Doesn't she remember? I froze a bit. It hurt when youre real mom doesn't remember you. It really hurt to hear it from the one you love the most. I tried to stop my tears. Thanks that No tears felt. 'Uhmm... I am youre daughter.' I said with a husky voice.

'My daughter...huh?' Her eyelashes looked beautiful everytime she opened it. It looked like a slowmotion version of Sleeping Beauty when she opens het eyes. I smiled lightly. 'Yeah I am youre daughter.' I smiled happy. 'That's great.' Then she closed her eyes and gell asleep. Suddenly someone pulled me by my shouders. When I turned I saw Baekhyun looking at me with a gentle smile.

'Pabo you didn't told me anything about you're mother?' She chuckled a bit and gave me then a peck on my forehead. 'You was to Busy so I thought...' He interrupted me. 'I'm never to busy for you.' I chuckled by what he said. 'Ofcourse not.' When we went out, we both talked to the doctor. He said she has amnesia and it will take some time for her to completely heam of it. I nodded in silence. I hope she here better fast. The doctor said that she will be released the day after tomorrow.

I called to Jong-In to say that I would come here go pick her up because he was also busy. I sighed. 'What is it?' Oppa asked me. 'I don't know. It's just my mom doesn't remember me. It feels a bit sad.' I said looking outside. 'Don't worry she will remember you quikly.' He gave me another peck on my cheek. 'Why are you kissing me that much today?' I asked him pouting. 'Because you are to cute and I missed youre body the whole day.' He said pouting. Kano nim chuckled and I looked emberassed away. 'The couples of this time are to cute.' He said what give oppa a pleasent face.

'I know Kano. But who wouldn't love a girl like this?' He said giving me glances. 'I have to after with you M.Byun.' I widened my eyes. 'Kano nim stop being at his side. You never chose the mine.' We all laughed. The only thing that I have to do now is to bring the memories of my mom back. I will go to her tomorrow. I'l try to bring some memories back.

In the morning at 9 AM
I stood up this time really early. My university didn't start so I had time left to spend with my mom. I called Kano nim. He was really sleepy when he came inside the house. I went as fast as I could with him to the car and we drove to the Capital hospital. When I arrived at the room, I saw my mom sitting on the bed with her eyes opened wide. She looked at my direction when I came inside. 'Who are you?' She gave me a confused look. 'I am youre daughter but don't mind. I came today to play with you.' She clapped her hands after hearing. 'Playing, playing?' She smiled happy. I took her hand and went to the garden of the hospital.

It was beautiful. We played both many games. Then a sound of icecreamcar could heard. 'Woul you like some ice cream?' I asked her. She nodded and we both went to the icecar. 'One strawberry and one pistache please.' I gave the man the money. And there we sat, a girl with her mom eating ice cream. We both ate and smiled happy. I saw some cream on my mom's mouth and rubbed it away with a tissue. After that she smiled. It was already getting dark so we went both inside the hospital.

'Today I had fun. Thank you miss. Uhmm...what is you're name?' I smiled and told her:' My name is Suri. You can Call me whatever you want.' I said Stroking her beautiful hair. 'Ah Suri.' Suddenly her head started go hurt. I looked at her. 'Mom are you okay?' She looked up and her eyes changed. She sat still. I stared at her eyes, they looked different. I stayed by her side the whole time.

I wanted go call the nurse but I was to scared that if I left my mom something bad would happen. Then she sighed, closed her eyes and opened. 'Where am I?' She hadn't the childish voice anymore it was more like a women's voice. 'You are in the hospital.' I said to her. She looked at me. 'And who are you?' She asked with a husky voice. She tought of me as a completely stranger. 'I am Byun Suri.' She looked down at me. 'Hello Suri, I am Kim Haruka.' Her voice looked formal and sweet. 'You are my mom' I said to her. She looked shocked at me.

'Are you? How can that? Are you Kim Nana?' So she called me Kim Nana? 'Uhmm I think but most of the people Call me Suri.' Tears started to fall down her cheeks. 'I thought I lost you. I remember everything now.' She hugged me tightly. 'You are back mom.' Also my tears started to fall down. It feels nice a hug from you're own mom. 'But where is Jong-In? Is he allright?' She looke around. 'Don't worry he is fine. He is just a bit busy.' She smiled happy. Her tears didn't stop falling. 'I really missed you all.' Then she froze. I could see horror kn her eyes.' And....what....about...youre dad?' She asked with a nervous voice. 'Don't worry he is a prisoner now.' I said to her giving her a gentle smile. She was happy again.

'We can all live as a happy family now.' I said to her while she gave me a peck on my forehead. It didn't take long before everyone did knew about this. Jong-In came as fast as he could also for Baekhyun, he did the she thing as Jong-In. Mom was happy to know that I would marry Baekhyun oppa. She praised him and told him to look after me. Baekhyun agreeded.

Jong-In and mom hugged each other. They had a long converstaion. I was waiting outside. Suddenly oppa showed up in front of me. 'I knew you could do it.' He said giving me a peck ln my cheek.

'Yes you knew.' I said kissing him. He accepted the Kiss and kissed me back. My arms went around his neck and his hands touched my hips. We kissed passionatly. Then someone coughed. We looked at the direction of the voice, it was Jong-In. I saw my mom chuckling. 'Could you do this cuddling stuff outside.' He said with a deep voice. 'No.' I said to piss him off. 'Yaaah Suri!' He yelled and shouted at me. We laughed all and chuckled.

Hey everyone hope u liked this ch!! It's really great??! Isn't? Mommy Kim is back!! Everyhting went so good!!😊 I love Mommy Kim!! 😭 This is what happens if someone love their mom this mich!! How sweet isn't? I wish my mom could also be liekt this! I made an iDEAL mom!! What great of me. It looks like THE end will be there soon. Only 2 ch left!xxx

HaveaRAFE Xxx