(25) Answer

Suri POV
The food was delicious!! Baekhyun is good at baking. I even didn't knew about it!!! 'Oh yeah Suri I wanted to say something. I hope you don't get mad or something like that but
I...........
.
.
.
.
.
I love you.', I stopped with eating. Wait ...............did he just said that he loves me? It can't be, maybe I'm deaf??! 'I know it's sudden but I loved you from The first schoolday.', he looked uneasy. But he has a wedding with Jihyun. 'But you are The fiance of Jihyun?'

'My dad did this to me!! But I don't even love her!! I only love.....you.', he rubbed his back. He really likes me. He wants an answer? But I don't know if I can trust him? I've never been in a relation. 'Uhmm....... Can I think about it?', he nodded.

It was really awkward!! There was a big silence between us. It looked like I was eating with a stranger. Even if I knew Baekhyun for more than 5 months. 'Ah Baekhyun thank you for the delicious meal. You have to make it more!!', I stood up and after washing my bord. I went to my room.

I sighed. I don't get boys that much!! I felt on the bed. Tomorrow I have school. It has been a long time since I contacted Chanyeol. I looked at my cellphone. No message!!! Better!!

......................IN THE MORNING

Like always in the class, looking outside!! I thought of many things. Baekhyun confessed to me? He is going to marry next month Jihyun? He doesn't love her? His parents are forcing him? There were so many questions spinning around my head.

I want to talk about this with someone? I saw Chanyeol talking with Jihyun?? Did they became good friends? I frowned my brows. The bell rang. I went to the cafetaria. I saw Chanyeol waiting for me like always.

'Ah how are you doing, chingu?', he asked me. 'Ah good, good!! And you chingu?', he nodded and at his lunch. 'Suri you have always a nice meal!! Can you make one for me please??!', he begged me with his cute aegyo.

'Ah arasso, arasso!', I gave him a smile and giggled a bit. 'Ah I look forward to it!!', he looked enjoyful. Sometime I think that he looks like a little kid of 5 years old. I already could see his image like a 5 years old kid. 'Oh Yeah can I come today to you're part-time job?', I thought of it why not? 'Yes then you can come drink a bubble tea.', he looked happy.

..................AFTER SCHOOL

Jihyun POV
I think I fell I love with Park Chanyeol. He is so nice and kind. Even if I loved M. Byun he never saw me. But my parents will get mad if they knew about it, maybe I can tell unnie about it. She listens always to me.
....................AT HOME

'Unnie!', I shouted. I saw unnie but she ignored me. 'Taeyeon unnie!!', I shouted again. 'What you bi***?!!', why does she acts like that? 'Unnie are you allright?', I wanted to touch her shoulder but she pulled my hand away. 'Don't touch me!!', she gave me a dead glare. 'But what did I do?', I asked her.

'Ask that to you're fiance??!!', what does M. Byun to do in this problem? Why did she say fiance? I have to ask to M. Byun!! She looked away and went to her room. Tears were falling?? What did i do this time?? Why am i the monster?? Am i cursed or something??!!

Baekhyun POV
Today i am meeting Luhan hyung and Sehun hyung. We were going to talk about my situation. It's about Jong-In. I hope Luhan has some information??! Also Sehun?? This time I had to wait in the front of a bubble tea shop.

I waited outside. Looking the whole time to my cellphone. Then I saw Luhan. He waved at me. 'Baekhyunnie are you there?', he shouted. I nodded. Then I saw Sehun behind him. He looked cold like always. I gave a smile.

We went in I thought I saw a familiair face. 'Ah Kris?', he turned around. 'Ah Hello everyone.' He came to us. 'What brings you here?', he looked at all of us. 'We came to drink some bubble tea.', Luhan hyung said and pinched The cheeks of Kris. He looked pissed off.

I also saw a familiar girl behind him, taling orders. Kris saw it. 'That is a new worker of here.', I looked at him confused. 'Ah Hello I am Mo...', she stopped after seeing us. 'Suri?', everyone looked at her. 'Ah Baekhyun, Sehun oppa and Luhan oppa? What brings you all here?', they looked first at each other. 'Ah we just wanted to hangout.', Luhan oppa said.

................... AFTER WORK

Suri POV
I arrived home. I saw Baekhyun waiting for me. 'Ah hi.', I said. He looked at me. 'You came?', he gave me a gentle smile. Damn!!!! Why is his smile so bright and beautiful? 'Ah....yes.', I opened my shoes and went to the sofa.

He looked a bit nervous!! Is it beacause of his confession? I have to give him an answer!! I really love him!! Every time i see him my heart beats fast!! This feeling is it???! Maybe.................. LOVE? 'I thought about you're confession.

And I think I don't know what this feeling is inside me?? But every time I see you my heart beats fast!! So I think I also..............................love you.', I rubbed my neck. I just confessed. 'Jinjja??', ge looked shocked at me.

'Yeah.', I gave him a smile. He came closer and hugged me tightly. 'Ah I am so happy!! Did you knew how long I had to bear it!!', Oh Yeah that's true. I hugged him back. 'Arasso, arasso!!', I patted his back and he stroked my hair.

We looked like a real couple!! Aishh I feel so emberassed!! I am now the girlfriend of Byun Baekhyun!!! I smiled lightly........

Hey everyone!!😆😆 FINALLY!! They are a couple!!😖😖 soo cute!! Baekhyun x Suri!!! I am fangirling!!😉😉 give comments.....!!! Did you like it?? 😋😋 Read also my book Vampire Blood!! It's a good book!!!😓😓 saranghae!! Thank you for The likes!! Kamsanildaaaaa!!😤😤😋😚

HaveaRAFE xxxxxx