(8) The past {part 1}

[EDITED]

Suri POV

'You see, she is his ex-girlfriend. But Baekhyun really loved her. She made a fool of our parents by a party. Both of our parents were shocked after know what she really was. I really hate her! She used my brother and played with him like a toy! From then on my brothers doesn't believe in true love anymore. He just thinks that every women is a toy.'

Yuri unnie face expression changes. 'But I think you can change him. I really thougt about it.', she smiles at me. 'Me? Yuri unnie, I am not really helpfull.', I say to her. She grabs my hand and looks at me.

'Suri you have to do it! Pleazzzzzz!!!', she looks at me with puppy eyes. What is that with their puppy eyes? Is it in the family or something? 'I will try unnie, but if it doesn't work, don't blame me!', she smiles and lets me go.

But does Baekhyun think I'm a toy? Is he just playig with me? He really is... 'We have to go back or they will think that we are badmouthing them.', she grabs my hand and drags me outside.

I see Baekhyun talking with Sehun oppa. I just ignore him. I don't know what to say?? Do i hate him now? Because i think that he is playing with my heart? Or do I pity him? Because of his ex-girlfriend?? i really don't know what to do!!!

Baekhyun POV

She looks at me and looks then at the ground. What did my sister say to her? Maybe she said that I am a player? Or something worser? I look at my sister who is smiling in front of me. I'm getting scared!! I'm going to ask Suri after that my sister left.

Suri has seen what my sister did with Taeyeon. I just think that someone is going to murder me. You don't have to guess who I don't get it? What did Sehun hyung see in my sister? She screams a lot!! She can kill anyone! She is just.....HORRIBLE!!!

I really pity him. But Sehun hyung is really kind and handsome!! Why did he fell in love with someone like my sister?? I have to ask him!! But not now. My sister is going to kill me if she knows about it!!! Suri is a little bit nervous. I start to worry about her.

She looks really nervous and I guess she is sweating a lot!! 'Ah Baekhyun I have to go. I have to clean the house and make dinner.', she hugs Suri and waves at me. 'Take good care of her.', Sehun hyung whispers to me.

I nod and let them out. When they are gone, I walk to Suri. 'What did my sister say to you??', she looks at me nervous. 'Ah...no...thing.', she is trembling. 'Just answer me!', she is getting scared. I can't hold it anymore. I just press a deep kiss on her.

Suri POV

Why did Baekhyun suddenly kiss me? It is even my first kiss!! Is he playing with me again?? WHY?? I try to push him away, but it didn't help. I just slam him on his face!! There are tears falling from my eyes. I run to my room. I really feel disguisting!! I hug a pillow and cry.

Baekhyun POV

What did I do to her!! I am really getting over my limit!! This time it's sure. I grab my coat and walk out of my house. I'm just scared that if I stay that I'm going to do something to her that even is worser. I call my good friend. 'Ah Suho, are you free right now?'

.........................................................................................

Suri POV

I don't hear anyone. Where is Baekhyun? Maybe he is mad? I hear the bell and I quikly open the door. I see a young man with Baekhyun in his arms. 'Are you Suri?? He was at the cafe.', he pulls Baekhyun inside.

'Sorry for disturbing you.', he smiles at me. 'Ah that's nothing. I was a bit worried that he was would never come back.' He laughed. 'Baekhyun isn't someone like this, so you don't have to worry.', his smile looks kind.

How can he be friends with him? He looks a lot nicer than Baekhyun!!' I'm going then. Let's meet again.', he winks at me. Red cheeks appear. I wave to him until he is gone. What I'm going to do now with him?.........

hey everyone!!! HOPE U LIKED IT!!! Love u all!!! Saranghae!!! sorry if it's late and sorry if it is long or 2 short!!! MIANNENNENENE!!!

HaveaRAFE xxxxx