(2) Living with a pervert

[EDITED]

Suri POV

It is already morning. I didn't sleep at home but I slept by my new teacher. It really feels awkward. I have slept with my schooluniform on. I don't want to go back to my parents house. I really don't want to!! I saw Mr. Byun sleeping next to me.

'Oooi!! What are you doing??? Pervert!!' I throw a pillow to him. 'What's happening here?' He is opening his eyes slowly. 'Why are you sleeping next to me??' I am trying to get away.

He pulls my wrist and holds it. 'What do you want??' I scream. 'Ah just calm down. There are people sleeping here.' He really enjoys this. I throw another pillow to him.

'The next time I'm going to kill you!! I mean it!!' He lets me go. I was going to the bathroom. What did we do last night? We were running, we talked to each other, we took a taxi. We were in his house.

And then I fell asleep I think? I make myself ready. I am running out of the house, to the school. I am living with a teacher. The principal can't find that out. If he knows it... Then he will be...suspended and there will be rumours going around about us.

I don't want that to happen. After that I got out of my house, I think I have more emotions. Because I was angry, I was happy. I really missed those times. When I was with my parents, laughing, playing... But then my father lost his job.

They thought it was my fault. From then.... I sit on my chair in my class. Everyone is looking at me. As always they are whispering rumors about me. They say that I am ugly, a bitch, fatty, dangerous... But Mr. Byun is different.

He says that I am beautiful. But why was I sleeping with him? I saw Mr. Byun coming inside the class. 'Hello students. Put you're book on page 115 and make exercise 2,3,5,6,8 and 9. It has to be done in 1 hour. The exercises that you couldn't make, you have to make them as homework.'

Everyone put their book on page 115. As always is Mr. Byun behind his laptop. I make my exercise in 40 minutes. After that I am looking outside.

Baekhyun POV

I would like to see her smile again. She has finished her exercises. She doesn't belong in this school. She is looking outside. What does she wants? It was friday, so tomorrow there isn't school.

Maybe I can buy some clothes for her. I think that she don't have to go back to her house to pick up her clothes. It has been bad enough. I look at her schooldocument. She is adopted by her parents? She has to bare that much pain?

I saw that a student is coming to me. It was Miyoung. She flirts with me the whole time. Everytime I see her, I just want to scream to her. She is really hatefull. 'Mr. Byun can you help me with this exercise? Please?' She asks.

I can't do anything about it. After I taught her how to make, she blushes. Teenage girls!! I don't get them!! I only get Suri. I am watching her. She sees me and turns away. Don't be like this to me? What is this feeling inside me?

Everytime I date a girl I play with her, but she... Is different. After school, I wait before everyone was gone. Suri wants to get away but I stop her. 'What are you doing?' She asks me. 'There is no school tomorrow, so I want to buy clothes for you.'

She blushes. 'I don't need it.' She wants to go away but I drag her inside the class. 'You need some clothes.' I say. She sighs and nods then. We are both going to my car, yes I have a car.

We are going to the shoppingcentre. I don't think she know how it looks like. There is a silence between us. 'Do you like it to live with me?' I suddenly ask. 'I don't have a choice.' She says.

She is looking outside. 'So you don't like it?' I ask again. 'I don't care.' She watches to how a dog was playing with his master. We arrive at the shoppingcentre. She looks around.

'This is amazing! What is this?' She turns at me. 'You can buy everything you want.' She smiled. She grabs my arm and drags me into the first shop.

She puts my arm to close. I couldn't do anything than blush. You know I am a guy, a player but i don't want to think what's coming next. But she smiles, just like the other day. I am really happy to see it.

'Mr. Byun could you buy that for me?' I look at her. 'Don't call me Mr. Byun here, just call me Baekhyun.' I whisper in her ear. 'A...h o...k.' She says, a little bit confused. She picks some clothes and we buy it.

We also bought a milkshake for both of us. She really likes it with me, I see. I pat her. 'Don't worry everything will be fine.' I smile. 'Ofcourse because I'm with Baekhyun.' She smiles.

I couldn't believe her. Did she just say.... 'Cou...ld. You ... Repeat it?' I ask her. She doesn't say anything. 'Really?' She just says the words...that I thought she never would say... And now she says it , but she wouldn't repeat it.

'Ah pleazzzz?' I plead her, she laughs. 'Who knows??' She is smiling. You don't know how much I loves her smile. I just want to kiss her... But if I do that... I wil go over my limit.

And she is an 18 years old girl. I can't just have her virginity. She is to young. I tryto ignore her. Then she won't see that I am blushing.

Suri POV

He is ignoring me. But why? Did I do something wrong? I am just drinking my milkshake? I try to focus on other things. Does Baaekhyun have a girlfriend? She has to be really pretty, beautiful, smart, kind... What am I'm thinking about?

Maybe he is already married? How old is he naturally? 'Baekhyun how old are you?' I ask him. He turns around. 'I'm 23 years old. I'm really young for a teacher.' He was grins. 'Only 23 years old. Baekhyun you are really young.'

I am really wondering. Does he love someone? Does he have a girlfriend? 'Ah Baekhyun can you buy that for me. It is really beautiful.' I am looking at a beautiful blue dress. 'Do you want to try it?' He asks .

I nod and he follows me inside. After wearing it I come out the fitting room. 'And how is it?' I ask him. He is staring at me. From my head until my feet. I was thinking that he was drooling.

'Baekhyun?' I ask him. 'Ah sorry... But you look really wonderful in that dress. We are going to buy it.' He says. 'But it's really expensive.' I say to him. 'Don't worry I'll pay.'

From where does he has money? Does he steal? Or maybe he is from a rich family? Who knows? I am really happy after we bought that dress. 'You are really awesome!' I say to him. He is turning around. Why does he ignore me?...

Hey everyone!!😆 did you like it?? Sorry for my spelling faults!! Miannee!!😢😢 but give as much comments you want!! If you have any ideas, just say it to me! If you want to play someone, ask. Me?☺️☺️ love u !! Saranhazxxxx!!😘😘😘

HaveaRAFE xxxx