(12) Escape

An-Li1999 = Ah Jihyun
JapanxoxoKorea = Byun Yuri

Suri POV
'It was about my work. My parents want me to take over their company.', he looked at The ground. 'Baekhyun don't worry.', I smiled at him. He looked confused at me. 'I am here for you.', i said smiling at him. He Hugged me. 'Ah thank you Suri.', i Hugged him back. It really felt good. I don't know why? 'Let's ho back.', he stopped The hug and looked at me. 'But you're parents?', I just wanted to go back to my room. Ge pulled me back to The bed. This time he was on The top of me. 'Baekhyun? What are you doing?', I whispered at him. 'Sorry, I couldn't stop myself.', ge started to lick my neck. He started to sick on it. 'Ba...ek...hyu...n.', he holded my both wrists. He kissed my cheek. He came to my lips. He licked my lower lip and then my upper lip. At last we just kissed. This time I didn't hestitated it. I think I liked it.

Baekhyun POV
She didn't hestitate. Did she like it? Do I have to go far? No, just a Kiss No more!!
...................after 30 min
I stopped. It was a long Kiss. I hope she doesn't hate me for that? At last I gave her a peck on het cheek. 'Sleep well.', she smiled and went to her room. I am happy now. I wanted to Kiss her, but I thought she would hate it! Maybe who knows?... I heard my mobile ringing. 'Hello?', there was a female voice. 'M. Byun. How is you're vacation?', why does Jihyun have my mobile number? 'How did you get my mobile number?', she laughed a little bit and aswered then: 'M. Byun I'm from The Ah family. I always get what I want.', I think she smirked right now. 'Oh Ok. But I am from The Byun family.', she didn't say a anything back. 'The BYUN FAMILY?', I just putted my cellphone off, so that she couldn't Call me back. I really hate girls who cling. But she even didn't expect me from The Byun family! I grinned a bit. I looked at The clock 23 h. I'm going to leave tomorrow. My parents are forcing me into their stupid company. I didn't even had contact with Kyungsoo?!! I turned my cellphone on and tryed to call Kyungsoo. 'Hello?', there was a male voice. 'Ah Kyungsoo! How long has it been?', I already know that he was angry. 'The next time I'm going to kill you for sure, Baekhyun.', I could already see his scarying face. 'Please understand. I wanted to talk with you tomorrow.', I really have to talk with him. 'Ah Ok. When? Where? Why?', he asked so Manu quistions. I maked me confused. 'Tomorrow at Starsbuck, 13 h.', I said. ' Ok i'l see you then.', I turned my cellphone off again. I fell in sleep. Next Morning.
I stretched myself and yawned. I looked myself ar The mirror. Just like always, good looking. I grinned a little bit and went to The sanitary. Today we have to go back to Seoul. I don't even care if my dad rent a special agent to kidnap me. He does everything to get me back. I pulled a shirt and a short pant. I didn't even spend 1 dag with Suri after coming her. I really felt guility. Oh Yeah ....The kiss. I smiled. I think I am looking her more and more. I went to The dining table. The maid maked some pancakes and sandwiches. I saw Suri coming downstairs. She sat on The oppositie. 'Did you sleep well?', I asked her. She nodded and started to eat. 'Where are my parents?', I asked The maid. 'They are working now, young master.', I nodded and The maid leaved. 'We are leaving today.', I said. 'And you're parents?', she asked. 'I don't care.', if they know than they are never going to leave me. We packed our luagage and went out. I said to The maid that we are going to beach. We arrived at The treinstation. 'Do you want to come with us?', I heard a familiair voice. 'Yuri unnie?', we looked both shocked. We stepped in The car. 'Why are you doing this?', i asked noona. 'Beacause of my sister-in-law.', I didn't get it. I saw Suri blushing. 'Noona!!!', I saw Sehun smirking. 'But thank you for today.', I smiled and looked outside.

In The house....
'Where are they??', M. Byun screamd at The maid. 'They went to The beach, master.', The maid bowed for an apology. 'They just Ran off!! I'm going to kill that guy!', The atmosphere was bad. 'Calm down, darling.', Ms.Byun said. He walked from right to left. 'His weak spot is that girl. We have to find her and kidnap her.', he picked up his cellphone. 'Ah M. Kim long time No see. I want to ask a favor.', M. Byun smirked.....

Hey everyone!! I know it's getting ln you're nerves and so...😧😧but hope u enjoyed it!!😉😉like and give comments pleazzzz!!!😝😝Saranghaexxx 😘😘

HaveaRAFE xxxxxx