(22) Yuri and Sehun time

Byun Yuri= JapanxoxoKorea

Yuri POV
I stood up. I stretched my arms. I yawned many times. Then I looked next to me. My beautiful husband is sleeping, half naked. I went to his naked chest. I pinched his cheeks. 'Jagiya let me sleep.', he yawned. I have a cute little Sehun!! I hugged him tightly even my lips are touching his naked chest. 'Jagiya why are you kissing my chest? You have to kiss on my lips. You are betraying my poor lips.', he pouted a with his cute lips. I gave him a peck on his lips. We kissed passionatly.

...........................::..:::After a few minutes

We stopped with kissing. He layed his head down my chest. 'Sehun oppa what are you doing?', he just sleept further. This guy is really BOTHERSOME.............................

sometimes!!!! I stroked his hair. Aishhh why is his hair so soft? 'Sehun oppa we have to prepare everything for the wedding.', he didn't wanted to listen to me. 'There are staff members for that.', he really doesn't care about me?!! That sucks!!! I pushed him away. 'Yaaah what are you doing?', he rubbed his eyes. Ommo soo cute!!! Yuri you re angry!!! 'You really don't care about our wedding?!', I am really mad. 'How can I be not happy.', he wanted to hug me but I pushed him away. 'Don't toch me!', I yelled.

I wanted to go out the room. Then someone hugged me from behind. 'Miannea.', he layed his head down to my shoulder. I blushed lightly. 'Yaaah what are you doing?', why is he to sweet? 'Just let me stay like this.', he then stopped me and pushed me to the bed. 'Yah!! Sehun!', he was now on the top of me. He looked a devil with his evilly eyes. And he gave me an enjoyful smirk. 'Sehun let me go!', I tried to escape but every time I tried he pushed me down. Why are boys always so strong?

'Call me first oppa.', why does he always tease me?!! 'Sehun.....op...p...a.', he looked satishfield. Then he kissed me. Aissssh, I love his lips to much. Sometimes I just don't know what to do!!

After......................:........::::.......:.3 hours

I shopped some clothes. I wanted to drink something so I went to a shop. Then I saw Sehun. He was with a women talking. Maybe it's just for work. But it really pissed me off!! So I came a little bit closer. The women was beautiful, she was a foreighner. Is he cheating on me? Then I saw her flirting. I AM HIS WIFE!!! THAT STUPID BITCH!!! That women came closer. Wait is he kissing now? WAIT THIS CAN' T BE? I went inside the shop. 'SEHUN?!', I shouted. Everyone was looking. He turned around. 'I HATE YOU!!!', I yelled. 'Jagiya I can explain.', I went away, out the shop. I cried a lot!! I sat in the front of the television eating ice cream. That's what you do when you're boyfriend dumped you!!! But my husband cheated on me!!

Sehun POV
I had an appointement with a women, Ms. Belle. I buyed a ring for her. She thought I wasn't romantic? I buyed this 1 week ago. How can I forget the wedding? I amen't that stupid!! I went inside the shop, waiting for Ms. Belle.

There were girls staring at me. I gave them a lightly smile. Some girls asked my number. I said that I don't have one. I am going to marry the women of my life. I saw Ms. Belle coming to me. She gave me some papers that I had to sighn. After that she gave me a small box, but it was huge for just 1 ring!!! She smiled at me. She is the daughter of a good friend of my mother. She wanted to say something but I couldn't hear her. So she came to me and whispered it. I laughed a bit.

'SEHUN!', I heard someone scouting my name. Oh, No it was the familiair voice of my wife.... I wanted to explain but she didn't listen to me and went out. I thanked Ms. Belle. She asked me if she should go with me. I just said that everything will be alright.

I bought some rosés and some chocolate. I was planning to surprise her. I wanted to make a romantic diner for her. At home I maked lasagna. She is really mad. I went to my car. I rided to home. When I arrived I opened the door. I saw her eating ice cream in front of the television. Is the television her best friend or something?

I shutted the lights!! 'YAH WHO IS THERE!! I LEARNED JUDO!!', I giggled a little bit. 'Don't you dare to touch me. Then I opened the lights. She looked surprised to me. 'Sehun what are you doing here, YOU JERK!!!?', she first calmed then she was getting mad. 'My wonderful Yuri. There is something I wanted to say a long time ago. I am not good with words so don't expect to much from me......but

I did the propsal-pose. Luhan told me everything about it. I opened the box. 'Do you want to marry me?', she started to cry. She did her hands in front of her face. 'Y....es.', she cried even more. I hugged her. I was kissing her cheeks. She pulled her hands away. I kissed her eyes. I wiped her tears away. 'Why are you crying, Pabo?',she smiled bright. 'It's all you're fault!', she slammed me a phew times to my chest.

I pulled my hand in the front of her eyes. 'Jagiya where are we going?', I bought her to the terrace. It was already decorated. There was a table with plates and glasses. There was even a full moon. I opened her eyes. She looked shocked. Her eyes widened. He putted her hands on her mouth. 'Jagiya..... I really love you, saranghae!', she hugged me tightly. 'Nado saranghae.', I gave her a kiss on her head. After the diner. 'Jagiya do you want to do it?', she was a little bit shocked by that question. 'I am a little bit scared.', she looked down, blushing. That's my cute Jagiya!! I picked her up in a bridam style. 'Sehun let me go!!', she slammed to my chest.

Yuri POV
He layed me down on the bed. I felt him kissing my shoulder. OMG this feels really weird!!! Then he came to my jawline. At last we kissed passionatly The whole night.

In the morning
Last night was great!!! Wait Sehun didn't explain anything about that girl!! I pushed him a phew times bij his arm. 'What is it Jagiya?', he looked sleepy. 'Why did you kiss THAT girl?',then he slowly opened his eyes. 'I buyed from her you're ring. She is the daughter of a friend of my mom. And she didn't kiss me but she whispered something to me.' I pinched his cheeks. 'Arrasseo!! I get it!!!', he pushed me down and stroked my jawline.

'You know I love you, saranghae.', he said and opened his eyes. 'I love you to, nado saranghae!', I gave him a peck on his lips.......

Hey everyone!! Anneyeoseyo!!!😉😉 this is a chapter special for Byun Yuri, JapanxoxoKorea 😝😝😘!! Thank you JapanxoxoKorea!! This is a chapter special for you, I hope u like it??? And everyone Thankx for Reading book and likung it!!!☺️☺️kamsanmidaaxxwxx!!! Saranhae xxxx😘😘😘

HaveaRAFE xxxx