(30) Miss Noona

Baekhyun POV

Suddenly a women hugged me. I saw the eyes of Yoomin burning on my back. Please say this is not Taeyeon!!! The women stopped the hug and looked at me. She putted her sunglasses away. I widened my eyes!! 'Yaaah Baekhyun did you forget about me?', I gave her a gentle smile.

Everyone looked confused except M. Young. 'Ah Krystal noona. It has been a long time!!', she patted my head. Krystal noona looked than to M. Young. She went to him and bowed politly. 'Ah Jung Krystal. It has been a long time.', M. Young gave her a smile like always.

I saw Yoomin's jaw dropped. She went to her. 'Wait are you Jung Krystal? Sister of Jung Jessica? Jung Krystal as the model and idol? Sister of the famous idol, Jessica Jung?', her eyes looked shocked. She was to happy!! I saw Suri sighing in relief. I Think she thought that I had another ex-girlfriend. I gave her an enjoyable smile. She pouted and started to work.

'Krystal noona did you already meet my noona?', I asked her. 'No, but I will after drinking bubble tea.', she gave a smile and ordered a bubble tea by Kris. She sat with Yoomin by a table. They chatted with each other. Like they knew each other for 10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 years!!

We went with Krystal noona to my sister's house. We went with us 3: Me, Suri and Krystal noona. 'Ah Krystal!!', my sister started to hug her. 'Suri what did Baekhyun to you this time?', she gave me a dead glare. Like you are going dead today-face. 'Ah it's nothing.', Suri rubbed her neck. Krystal noona looked confused. Than she saw Sehun hyung.

She waved at him. They are family of each other. Sehun hyung sighed and gave her a fake smile. 'Hey Krystal.', Krystal noona came to him and punched his arm. 'I hope you didn't let her cry!! Or I will kill you in 1 minute.' I saw Sehun hyung having goose bumps.

After that we went back to my house. Suri went inside. I backhugged her. I missed all those hugs ! !! 'Yaaaah BAEKHYUN!!!', she shouted and tried to pull me off.

'Just let me stay like this.', she stopped. I felt her cheeks turning red. I gave her a peck on her cheek.

'I missed you to.' She patted my head. It felt good. Than we both fell asleep. Than someone called me on my cellphone. I picked it up. 'Yeoboseyo?' It was a number I didn't knew.

'Baekhyunnie can I speak with you outside?' It was the voice of Krystal noona. 'Ah okay.' I putted my cellphone down and went outside. 'Why did you wake me up?' I asked her.

'That girl looks similiar to someone I know.' I was a bit shocked. 'Jinjja?', she nodded. Maybe Krystal noona knows more about Suri's family??!!!

'But how are you sure?' She looked down and than looked at me. 'I am not sure but I Think it's her.' I didn't get her. 'What do you mean?', I looked confused at her. 'Didn't you knew about that incident that happened a phew years ago?',I frowned my brows.

'I don't know about what you're talking?', she looked down and than looked at me. She sighed. 'The Kim family had 2 childeren but one of them went missing after a festival. They never found her back.', Oh yeah THAT incident.

'She looks quit like that child. The child looked like her mother, Mrs. Kim.', I was a bit shocked. How can that be??? 'I knew that it would shock you.', she sighed.

Suri POV

I had to do pee. I stood up and rubbed my eyes. Where is Baekhyun?!!! First I went to toilet and than I was searching for him. Than I saw some people in the front of Baekhyun's house.

It was Baekhyun and ............................................................KRYSTAL UNNIE???

Why is he meeting her??? And why am I jealous??? I shooked my head. And I tried to hear what they were saying. I couldn't hear that much but I think they were saying something about the Kim family??!

But isn' t that the family of Jong-In????!!! I was really confused!!! Why are they talking about the family of Kim Jong-In???!!! I hope Baekhyun can explain it to me!!! If he lies.............. But maybe this is something I should interfere??!!

I feel like I am a burden. I sighed. I feel really depressed. I looked down and went to the bedroom. Maybe he doesn't want me to know anything? But WHY??? Why does he always hide secrets for me??

That night I couldn't sleep that much.

In the morning.

'TUUUUUUUT TUUUUUUT!!', the alarm clock. I stood up. It was 6 h. I brushed my teeth and combed my hair. Than I went downstairs. I saw Baekhyun drinking his coffee. I will try to avoid him.

'Did you sleep well?', he looked at me and gave me a smile. I ignored him and went to the kitchen. I saw him looking confused at me. I packed my lunchbox and went outside. 'Suri, Suri?!!!!', I heard him calling my name but I ignored it and slammed the door.

I am acting strange after yesterday. I arrived at the school. I saw Yoomin and Sooyoung waving at me. Than I also saw Chanyeol and Jong-In. Jong-In? I looked at the ground.

I tried to force a smile. 'Ah hey everyone!! Let's go to the class.', they looked confused at me. 'But we have 10 min?', Chanyeol said while punching Jong-In by his arm. 'Yes I know but I always go first.', I was really nervous!!

'We will come. You can go first.', Yoomin said. I nodded and went to the class. I sat on my table like always looking outside. Than I heard the door getting open. First I thought it will be my friends but I was wrong.

'Suri what are you doing here?', I saw Baekhyun looking strange at me? 'Uhmmmm........ Just waiting.', Now I am getting really nervous. I tried to calm myself down. Suri try to act normal!!! 'Why are you avoiding me?', I didn't knew what to answer.

He came closer and closer.................................................................

Hey everyone!!! Sorry for The 222222222222222 late UPDATE!!! MIANNNNEE!!! I am really Srry!!! But now I am back!!! K-R is back!!!!! Lol XD!! Hope u like my new ch!!!! Thankx for The many votes!!! Also Read my new book 'How I became Kai's wife?!!!' It's one of my new books!!!! Saranghae xxxxx!!

HaveaRAFE xxxxx