(34) Jihyun and Kris love story

Ah Jihyun= ThisGirlisAKpopFan

Young Kris= EXO Wu Yi Fan

Jihyun POV

I sat in the class, thinking about Kris oppa. That guy is my prince on a white horse.

(*you can imagne **SHINING**)

I sighed. I hope Suri can help me, but I know that I also have to do something about it. I was in love with M. Byun , but he wasn't even interested in me. But I'm happy now.

I love someone and I think that he also loves me. Isn't that what love means? The bell rang. I always stop by the bubble tea shop where Kris oppa works. It's a nice place to rest.

But I just come to there to look at him. His grandpa owns the shop. I can't wait to become an actrice and work with Kris oppa. I waited for the bus. I really want him to know that I love him.

But what's going to happen if he rejects me? Aisshhh!!! I started to ruffling my hair. Why would he even like a girl like me? I don't even have a good heart. I looked down.

I never had feeling for a guy this much. The other guys that I dated, they just dated me because I was popular and beautiful. Afterwards they would just say 'Sorry but I never had real feelings for you' that's what they would say to me.

I went inside the bus. I have to get out after 4 haltes. Suri is also trying to help me. I blushed a bit.

..............................................................................................AFTER 4 HALTES

I went out the bus. The shop isn't that far. It was a small, cute shop. I waited for someone to take my order. I sat by the table waiting for him. 'Hey girl are you alone?', I turned around and saw 2 boys standing there.

One wearing a cap. the other one had some piercings. 'Sorry but do I have to know you?', I ignored them. 'Hey girl just come with us.', one of the boys grabbed my hand. 'YAAAAH let me go!!!', I tried to get his hands off.

Than someone moved his hand away........

.

.

.

.

.

'Would you don't do that anymore to our custoumers?', it was the deep voice of Kris oppa. I started to blush. (ps: This is a Kaichou wa maid sama moment, heheh Usui Takumi.)

'And who are you to say that to us?', one of the guys asked. 'Do you want me to call the police?', they looked shocked and went away. 'Ah.......tha....nk you ve...ry mu...ch.', Why did I stuttered?

Kris POV

She looked cute. A smile formed my face. I looked at her hand to see if it's hurt. Than I saw that her hand was swollen. I was shocked. Those guys I am going to hit them hard on their faces!!!!!!

I pulled her hand. 'You're wrist is swollen.', I looked worried at her. She looked strange. I closed the shop for some minutes. I went with her inside the store room. There are always plasters and those stuff.

After I've surrounded her wrist in plaster, I sat down a while. 'Does it hurt?', I asked her. She shaked her head. I giggled. She is really amazing. I gave her a gentle smile. 'You are really cute.', it just popped out of my mouth.

I never said that to a girl, but for her I feel different. Than I heard raindrops. It started to rain.

Jihyun POV

Kris oppa is so kind. I sighed. Maybe he already has a girlfriend. Of course he has one. Look at his appearance. I sighed. It started to rain. I can't go home. I would like to that the time stopped.

(Calling EXO Tao!!!)

There was a silence between us. It felt a bit awkward. I didn't know what to say. Oh yeah I didn't even thank him for doing this. 'Ah...Kris oppa thank you.', I hided my face under my backpack.

'Are you feeling allright?', I just couldn't face him. My whole face is red. 'Do..n't wo...rry. I a...m ju...st a b..i..t .........', I didn't know what to say. I have to say something. I couldn't hold back anymore!!!!!!!!

'I like you from the first time we meeted. I fell in love with you at first sight. I know I sound crazy but I just can't thing about anything than you. Even when I am in school or home. I know I sound dumpheaded. But I just love you to much. I only come to this shop everyday to see you. I know you think I'm might crazy about you. I know you will hate me.'

I shutted my eyes. 'Sorry.', my heart stopped for a minute. DID he just rejected me? I felt like my heart is scattered in 10000000000000 pieces!!!

He already has a girlfriend. I am really dump!!! Why did I even confess? I just hate myself. I covered my eyes.

'Sorry. A girl doesn't confess a boy's feeling?', I was shocked. What did he just say??!! Wait but what does that means?????

'I also liked you for a long time but I just didn't if they were true or not. I thought that you already had a boyfriend.', he rubbed his neck.

I blushed by his words. So that means he also likes me. I started to cry. 'Are you okay? Did I hurt you or something?', I was to happy. I hugged him tightly. I was just to happy.

He started to hug me. We stopped and looked at each other deep in the eyes. Than we kissed passionatly.

THE END......

Hey everyone!!! sorry for the late update!!! Don't hate me jebal!!!! The last time I am really busy!!! So that's why.... everyone thank you for you're comments and reactions!!!! I don't know why!!! But you all make me always smile!!! Even when I'm depressed!!! Gomawo!!!! Sarnghaexxx I am also going to start with a new book it's called BrotherXSister Commplex. It's a continuation of The Badboy and The Catgirl, but that book is in dutch!! So I am going to make this in englisg so everyone can read!!!!

HaveaRAFE xxxx