(37) Caught!!

Baekhyun POV

I stood up. But I couldn't move my hands. I tried to move my feet but also they wouldn't listen to me. I tried to open my eyes. Didn't knew that it will be that difficult to open my eyes without rubbing.

I finally opened it. Then I saw my feet and my hands in shackles. I tried to free myself from the shackles. Who did this to me?

I was in an empty room. It wasn't that colorfull, it looked more like a prison. The door went open. A young girl came inside. My face expression changed.

'Taeyeon?', I am really mad now!!!!!' Oh Baekhyun you woke up? What a relief.', she came closer to me. She tried to express her most sexiest pose. She was trying to execute me?

'Yaaah TAEYOEN!!!! OPEN THESE SHACKLES!!!!!!', I shouted and yelled at the same time!!!!

She stroked my jaw line. 'Now you're only mine!!'; her fingers went trough my lip. She was getting more exiting.

'Everything of you is now MINE!!', she went away and left some bunch of food for me. With my shackles I only could reach until my mouth.

I miss Suri. Mianhae. I hope you forgive me. I looked up. This room is really empty. It doesn't even have a beautiful colour. I want to taste the food that Suri makes for me.

Where are you now?? My mobile?? I felt my pant. It wasn't there anymore!!!

Someone please save me!!??? Suri come save me???!!!!

Suri POV
I don't know why but I feel strange!! Wae???

Baekhyun didn't came home today. I heard the bell maybe it's Baekhyun?

I opened the Door. A familiar face showed up. 'Hey Suri.', a boy with Black hair and a gentle showed up.

'Hi Jong-In I didn't knew that you would come?', I forced a smile. It was really awkward now!!

He came inside. I maked some warm tea. I don't know if I can trust him or not. I will try to shut my mouth.

'Here is you're tea.', I putted the tea down on the table. 'Ah thank you.', he sniffed a bit and then drank it.

Why did he sniff on it? 'Sorry I know you will think why sniff on it but I like the scent of tea.', that explains Everything

'Me to, it's a habit.', we laughed a bit. Why can't it be just like the past??

Why does this happens to me??

'I've thaught about it....of you being my twin.', there it comes. 'I really fell in love with you at first sight. But when I did know that you are my twin sister. I was really shocked.'

He fell in love with me?? I didn't knew. I am really sorry. I just want to say that.

'Ah...I didn't knew. Mianhae.', he shaked his head.

'No I am sorry.', a gentle smile appeard again.

'Also our dad wants to mee you. If you could come one day?', I widened my eyes.

Am I going to meet him?? I looked at the clock. Where is Baekhyun. He never comes this late!!!

'I would like to meet him but another day.', he druk his tea. 'That's good. Call me when you want to meet him.', he stood up and went to the door.

'I have to go now. I will see you later at school.', he waved and I waved back.

I went to the kitchen. I picked some cookies and ate it.

He loved me?? I looked down. Sorry but we can't with each other. I am already in love with someone else.

I tried to call Baekhyun. 'Please pick up.', I whispered.

'Yeoboseyo.', a female voice came out. 'Ah hello is Baekhyun there?', who is this women??

'Sorry but he is mine now, Suri.', she hung up.

Isn't that Taeyeon?? Why did she pick up and what does she mean with 'he is mine now'?

Did she maybe kidnap him?? I have to call Yuri unnie!!

I called to Yuri unnie. 'Yeoboseyo.', a female soft voice. 'Anneyeong unnie.', my voice trembled. 'What is it Suri?', I heard her concerned voice.

'Unnie I think Taeyeon kidnapped Baekhyun.', there was a silence. I putted my cellphone in a distant.

'WHAT DID THAT BITCH DO???!!', you could heard how mad she is now!!!

'Oppa go to the garage and start the car!!', her voice started to get calm down.

'Okay.', I heard the voice of Sehun oppa. 'Can you pick me up?', I asked her.

'Of course why not. And I think Baekhyun only want to see you.', she chuckled a bit.

'Unnie!! Stop teasing me!!', she chuckled again. I pouted a bit. 'Okay i'l see you later.', she hung up.

I dressed myself up. That's why my feeling was a bit strange. I looked at myself.

The girl on the mirror started to talk. 'So you are really a burden after all those things he did to you.', myself in the mirror was talking.

I stared at myself. I looked at the girl. I am that girl? How can that be?

She started to talk again: 'You are really awfull.', she gave me a smirk.

'And you are HIS girlfriend? How can that be?', she laughed and then chuckled.

Her eyes looked deep into mines. 'You really thought you deserved him? No he never deserved you.' She smirked again.

'You are just a ugly girl. You are n't even rich or something.', I get pissed off.

'No he loves me, I love him.', I said to the girl in the mirror who looked exact like me.

'Really are you sure? Where is he? AnD where you?', she vanished. Where is she. After that Everything went Black....

Hey everyone a updat after that long time!! Sorry but school started and my mom wants me to focus on my studies!! -_-Mianhae but hope u like this update'?, everyone!!!

HaveaRAFE xxx