(19) A marriage?

JapanxoxoKorea= Byun Yuri

ThisGirlisAKpopFan= Ah Jihyun

Baekhyun POV

We were going to kiss. I came closer and closer. 'M. Byun you're mom is asking for you.', a butler disturbed us. Does he really have to come in this time?!! Suri turned away. She turned like a tomato. I smiled, she looked cute!! 'Oh yes, okay. I will be coming.', I looked to Suri. 'I will come back. Just wait for me a little bit.', I whispered to her. She nodded with her pink cheeks.  Aissshh this party is really disturbing. I went to my mom who is talking with M. Ah.  She putted her arm around my arm. 'Baekhyun, I spoke with M. Ah and we both agreed... next month you are going to marry his second daughter.' I froze. How van my mom do this to me. That means I'm going to marry.............................. Jihyun? Why do I have to marry my own student? But I love Suri!!!! Oh I really hate this. I dragged my mom away from M. Ah. 'Excuse us.', I just looked at the face of my mom. 'Omma why did you do this?', I just wanted to shout!! 'You have to obey me. You are going to marry Jihyun. I'm not going to change my mind. She will be a good daughter-in-law. She is smart, good and beautiful.', she gave me a dead glare. I hate my family, I REALLY HATE MY FAMILY, except noon of course!!! BUT I HATE MY PARENTS. 'I'm not going to marry her.', Jihyun looked at me and gave a big smile. I gave her a dead glare. This b*itch is not going to let go of me. Because of her I'm going to suffer. And why does it haves to be the younger sister of my ex-girlfriend??? I am cursed. I went to Suri. 'Ah Baekhyun...', her sentence wasn't even finished. I pulled her arm and dragged her outside. 'Let's go home.', I was really pissed off. I had not to come to this disgusting party!! I never want to see my parents again!! Suri was a little bit shocked. 'I'm sorry for what I did, but I'm going to explain everything when we arrived home.', she nodded. My cellphone rang, it was noona. 'Where are you?', she shouted at me. 'Noona I'm going to call later!!', I hang up. 'Is that okay?', Suri asked me. Now I'm thinking about it. My dead is in the hands of my sister. THIS TIME SHE IS KILLING ME FOR SURE!!! I hope she understands the situation. I sighed. Why does my life to be hard? We arrived at my house. We came inside. 'Sorry. I didn't have much time to talk with you.', the best night turned out to be the worst night!! All the party's of my parents it was always fun. Hanging out with all my friends! This time!! I just don't want to see the faces of my parents anymore!!! She forced a smile. 'Ah it's nothing Baekhyun but I hope that you are alright? You look a bit depressed.', she sat next to me. 'Ah it's nothing, everything is fine. You know my parents.', I just wanted to cry so hard. I hated my life so hard!! Suri patted my back. She stroked my hair and hugged me. Why does she make my heart flutter?? Why is she the only one? I never felt this before, even not bu Taeyeon??? My belly tickled. My cheeks turned pink. This girl.........I want her as my soul mate. I hugged her back. 'I hate my life!', I whispered.

Suri POV

'I hate my life.', Baekhyun whispered. He is really not alright, if I just could help him. Even if it is a little bit, I don't care. I just want to help him. I felt his tears dripping on my back. I don't know what this feeling inside me is? But I hope he feels a little bit better. 'Don't worry Baekhyun. I am here. I will always be here.', he calmed a little bit. I looked at the clock it was already 3 h, In the morning??!! 'Baekhyun are you alright?', he stopped the hug. He rubbed a little bit in his eyes and then looked straight to my face. 'Suri there is something I wanted to tell you a long time ago. But I just hadn't the chance to tell you....but now I think I'm ready to tell it to you.', he looked deep in my eyes. I was wondering what does he want to say to me? He wanted to say something but then his cellphone rang. Oh, no it was Yuri unnie. He picked up the phone. I heard Yuri unnie shouting. 'Aissh this noona.', He said and went to the kitchen. I was left alone so I thought maybe I could take a bath. It will be a little bit refreshing!! But I just can't believe it!! Kris is an actor? Amazing all their jobs!! I even don't know what I want to be!!! I wanted to go upstairs then I heard the bell. It was .................................Yurie unnie? She was with Sehun. I opened it. She hugged me directly. She still has her cellphone in her hand. Baekhyun came inside the living room. 'Noona?', Baekhyun looked shocked. 'YOU FAT? UGLY? OLD PIG!!HOW DARE YOU TO HANG UP A CALL FROM YOU'RE DEAR NOONA!!! I'M GOING TO MURDER YOU WITH MY HANDS!!! THIS TIME I'M SURE!!! 'YOU'RE FUNERAL TAKES PLACE IN THE CONTAINER OF NEW YORK!!!', she gave Baekhyun a phew punches. Sehun oppa came inside and saw it. He ran toward Yuri unnie and tried to calm down. I went toward Baekhyun and tried to get him away from his sister.  His lips were bleeding. And he had a swollen eye. I pity Baekhyun. I understand now why he is scared of his sister. He had to deal with her his whole life. 'Baekhyun you really look bad!!', I layed him down the sofa. Sehun oppa was scolding Yuri unnie. She looked a bit upset. I putted some plasters on Baekhyun.

....................................................AFTER 1 hour

Yuri unnie went to Baekhyun. 'Why did you hang up?', Baekhyun didn't answer....................

Hey everyone!! I'm thankfull to all my lovely readers!!  I REALLY LOVE YOU ALL!! I just want to hug you all so bad!!! Ah I am now overreacting, but I mean it!!! What is Baekhyun going to answer? And how I baekhyun going to deal with this problem in his life???!!! You will read in the next ch, MAYBE????KEKEKE!!! Saranghae xxx!!

HaveaRAFE xxxxxxxx