( 10) A day in Incheon

Baekhyun POV

I look how she made our breakfast. It really smells delicious. The bell suddenly rings. Who could it be at this time? Not my sister again?! Suri opened the door. 'Hello I'm new in this neighboorhood. My name is ...', she looks at Suri.

She pushes her away and comes inside the house. 'Mr. Byun what a concidence!', she comes to me. She looks at me, trying to do aegyo, but it wasn't even cute. 'Jihyun can you leave the house, please.', I push her out my house.

I was relieved when she steps away. 'She stalks you.', Suri laughs. Sometimes I think we look like husband and wife. The wife is cooking for his husband, how sweet! 'Suri are you finished?', my belly grumbles.

I am hungry.' 'Yes, you can sit on the dining table.', I go back to the dining table. 'Here is your omelet.', she putts my egg omlet on my plate. It looks delicious. 'Oh Suri. Next week I'm going to my parents. Do you also want to come?', I really wanted to ask it her a long time. 'If I'm not a burden, okay.', she starts to eat her breakfast.

'That's good. I hope my sister doesn't know about it. Or she will be following us, like a stalker.', I was getting a little bit nervous. 'Ah your sister. She is really kind.', she looks at me and wants to grin. 'Wait, wait. Who brought me home when I was drunk?', I ask her.

'Ah a guy.... What's his name? I just have to think', she thought about it.

Suri POV

The name of that guy. It is Sumo, Suko, Siho? 'I think Siho or something like that.', I said to him. 'You mean Suho. That brat!! He made me drunk. Don't get to close to him, he is a player.', he looks really worried at me. 'Is he that bad?', he looks really worried, to worried.

'He is having now his 25th girlfriend of this week.', he is really a ....player. He finished his break fast and went to the sofa. He starts the television. I just want to play with him. I grab the remote. 'Hey Suri give the remote back!', he starts to go after me. I suddenly fall down and he falls over me.

'Are you allright?', our eyes meet each other. His eyes are really beautiful close up. My heart is beating so fast right now. What is this? I just want to stare at him for a long time but it is a little bit to awkward right now.

'You are really cute.', he smiles at me. 'Oh.....thanks.', I blush and looks away. Oh no my cheeks, I am burning. He grabs the remote from me. 'Here.', he lend me his hand. I stand up. The days flow away. Then the day came that we were going to visit his parents. We bought the traintickets and our luagages. 'Are you ready?', he asks me.

I am upstairs, dressing me up. 'Yeah I'm coming downstairs!', I came downstairs. I had a pink dress with a white head. It looks really cute. 'You look great.', I heard the voice of Baekhyun behind me. 'Ah thank you.', I put my luagage in the front of the house.

'Mr. Byun where are you going?', a familiar face shows up. 'You don't have to know that Jihyun.', she looks down at him. 'Suri where are you going?', I want to ignore her. She just walks away. It took 5 hours before we reached the house of the parents of Baekhyun. What would their reaction be? I just looks at myself a phew times.

There is no dirty on my face or on my clothes, that's good! Their house is really big, ik looks like a manison. Baekhyun rings the bell. A maid opens the door. 'Welcome young master.', she bows and greets him directly. I come also inside.

I see a nice women and man waiting for us inside the house. 'Baekhyun is has been a long a time?', the old man smiles. He looks like a formal person. 'Ah hello mother and father.', he hugs them. 'Are you doing well?', the mother pinch on his cheeks. 'Yeah, yeah mother.', he tries to smile. 'And who is this young girl?', they looks at me.

I bow to them to show respect. 'Hello my name is Moon Suri. Nice to meet you.', I smile at them. I am waiting for their reaction. 'She is so cute!', his mother pinches my cheeks. 'I just want to have a daughter like you.', she smiles. 'Nice to meet you. I am the father of this rascal. Call me Mr. Byun and you can call her Ms. Byun.',

he gives me his hand and I shake his hand. They are both nicely. His mother invites us to the dining table. We sit on the dining table. There was bread, chicken, different sausages, drinks like red wine. I look at them how they were eating. I try to do the same thing.

I learn fast. 'The food is delicious;', it looks like a 5 star hotel food. 'Ah really? Thank you.', she smiles at me nicely. They are all nice. Afterwards I fell asleep.

Baekhyun POV

I already knew that my parents wanted to talk to me, without Suri. She went to her room. 'Baekhyun what's your relationship with this girl? The last time you bought a girl she just humaliated us. Do you want to let this happen again!', my father really hates Taeyeon.

My mother looks at the ground. 'Her parents were slamming her, so I bought her to my house. ', they both looked at me. 'Oh poor dear, she had a hard life.', my mother looks at me. She understands me now. 'Oh ok. I hope I will know her better.', my father smiles.

That's good! 'I'm going to sleep then.', I give my mother a kiss on her cheek and left. I hope it will be a better day tomorrow. She is really tempting me.......Suri after that incident.

Hey everyone!! Hope u liked my story!! Sorry if it is 2 long!! But I really wanted to them to meet his parents. Saranghae!! Everyone!!! Love xxxxx

HaveaRAFE xxxxxxx