(14) A part-time job

Suri POV
3 months already passed away. Baekhyun was teaching math. The girls were staring at him. Someone threw a piece of paper at me. I looked around but i saw no one looking at me. I readed:

hey Suri, long time no see. Do you want to hang out with me after school?
Chanyeol

Hang out with him after school? I don't think that Baekhyun will like it. I don't even have money? There was someone standing in front of me. 'Hello Ms. Suri.' He pulled my piece of paper. 'Chanyeol and Suri. If this happens again, you both can go to the principal! Did you hear that!', we both nodded. I saw Jihyun smirking at me. I'm pissed off. The girls of my class are whispering to each other. I looked at the ground. lunchtime!!
Chanyeol came to me. 'And are you coming?', he even didn't care that M.Byun pulled his paper from me. 'I don't have money and I have to ask to my uncle.', I said. 'I will pay for today. Din't worry. But ask you're uncle?', I nodded. I saw Baekhyun glaring at us. He is jealous, soo,cuteee!! Chanyeok was sitting in the opposite of me. It's the first time he is eating lich with me. 'Chanyeol don't you have to go back to you're friends?', I asked him. 'There is no fun. I have more fun with you than with them.', I froze. My heart was beating fast. I blushed.

Baekhyun POV
Why is he with Suri? It really pisses me off!! She is mine. Doesn't he understands that? Suri is going to ask me if sge can go out with him after school. I already could read her mind. But I am today busy. I have an appointement with Kyungsoo and Suho. I don't want her see with HIM, but I think I can't say anything. We aren't even in a relationship. And I don't want her to be alone home, after we came back from visiting my parents. Who knows what my dad is planning now. My phone was ringing. 'Hello?', it was Suri. 'Baekhyun can I go with Chanyeol?', I already knew. 'Yeah you can', I sighned. I think she is shocked now. 'Ah ok Bye!!', she hang up. I looked at my clock. It's already 15 h. Just 1 h, then I'm done. After school. I rided to the mall of Seoul. Like always there are to much people here. I saw some girls glaring at me and then whispering to each other. I tried to find Starbucks. I saw Kyungsoo and Suho waiting at the front gate. I waved at them. I saw Kyungsoo glaring at me. I trembled a little bit. 'Let's go inside.', Kyungsoo gave me a dead glare. He is going to kill me. We sat by a table. Suho ordered. 'What do you want?', he asked us. 'I will have a frapuchino and a donut.', I said. 'For me a hot chocolate with cream and a strawberry cake, please.', Suho waited for Kyungsoo order. Suho went to the bar to order. 'Why did you wanted to talk?', Kyungsoo was pissed off. 'I wanted to asj something about...', Suho came with the food. We picked all our own food. 'It's about Moon Suri.' Kyungsoo froze. 'Is there something with her? Is she allright? What did you do to her', he asked so many questions. He cares about her? 'Hey isn't that the girl who I saw last time in you're house?', Suho asked. Kyungsoo looked at him with big eyes. 'Does she lives with you? What did you do to her?', I could see anger in his eyes. 'It's not what you think.', I tried to calm down Kyungsoo.

Suri POV
We eated spicy rice cakes. It is really delicious!! We went out the shop for some air. We wanted to go inside Starbucks. Then I saw Baekhyun, M.Do and Suho, the friend of Baekhyun. Chanyeol also saw it. 'Isn't that M. Byun and M.Do?', he asked at me. 'Let's go.', I pulled his arm and went away from The shop. What is he doing there?? We passed a cute shop. There was an anouncement. They are searching for workers. I went in with Chanyeol. 'Can I speak with The menager?', I asked to the Nice lady. She called the menager. There was someone coming downstairs. The ground was trembling. 'Do you really want to work here?', Chanyeol asked and I nodded. I talked with The menager. 'I got The job!!', I was really happy. Chanyeol was smiling. 'Now I can buy my things.', we went away from The job. 'I have to go home now.', I waved at Chanyeol. He wave back. I have a new friend. I get back to The shop Where I saw Baekhyun and M.Do. They are sitting there. I came inside the shop. I hope They don't see me. 'Hey isn't that someone from you're school?', I heard The voice of M.Do. Oh No....

Hey everyone!!! Hope u enjoyed it!!! Thank you for The 100+ likes!! 😆😆😆I love everyone!! Thanxxxx @Thosemine01!!! 😅😅😅Thankxxx for all The readers!! 😊😊😊Kamsanmida !!! Saranghaexxx😘😘😘

HaveaRAFE xxxx